3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Wonderslim #5

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #436

S/C/G: 234/189/165

Height: 5' 7"

Lisa, that yogurt & pudding/shake sounds great! I'll have to try that. Glad your first week back is going well.

Pradaboy, hows your week going?
Old 08-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #437

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjkmc View Post
Lisa, that yogurt & pudding/shake sounds great! I'll have to try that. Glad your first week back is going well.

Pradaboy, hows your week going?
hi! thanks for asking. it's going pretty well...i feel like i've hit a plateau already though. although i'm a daily weigh-er so that might just be a slight pause in weigh loss.

how are you?
Old 08-13-2011, 10:15 AM   #438

Im good.....and I know what you mean about daily-weighi-ns! Its taken me months to break the habit! I think I weigh twice a week now. But I really think its very difficult not to, especially in the beginning. Im the type of person that needs to SEE results, if only the numbers on a scale. I know, crazy, but its true.

My big news of the week was buying a size 14 capris from Macys this week!!!!! Aferwards, I stopped by Cost Plus to browse and NOTHING, not even the Cadbury chocolate, looked as good as buying those size 14's. 17 weeks ago, I was a size 18. I ended up stopping at Target and buying a couple books, which I never tend to do. Funny how I would spend $$$ on eating but only rent from the library. Not this week!!!

Ive hit a few plateus myself and I know how hard and frustrating it can be. Try your best to keep foused.....keep your eye on the prize as they say. Thats really all you can do. Hang in there!
Old 08-13-2011, 11:48 AM   #439

that's awesome! i can't wait until it feels good to go clothes shopping.

i have also noticed that almost all of my money goes towards food. food always fits. lol

but i'm working on making that not true anymore.

i'm off plan for the weekend...but not going crazy.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:44 PM   #440

Week 17 weigh in: -.5 lb. Total loss is now -34 lbs!!!
Old 08-15-2011, 11:29 PM   #441

Hi I just ordered the two week starter kit from DD for wonderslim..I am getting married in 86 days and lets just say my previous weight loss plans did not work. I really hope this wonderslim can help me lose a decent amount of wait before November 5th.. This is my second wedding and almost my second failed weight loss attempt to be a thinner bride... I would love any suggestions or tips on the food and quick ways to prepare.. I am a hairstylist so im worried about getting in all the food on busy days but i am FED UP and ready to lose weight once and for all! Thanks guys i need any support i can get!
Old 08-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #442

jkjkmc - congrats! that is awesome!

cherrybomb - good luck with everything, i know with a bit of dedication you can do it and i'm sure you'll find creative ways that work for you to fit in the meals.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:05 PM   #443

S/C/G: 230/214/120

Height: 5'0

Hi everyone! I'm new to Wonderslim, on day 8 and I'm down 5.2 pounds! (I lost about 11 before I started WS.)
Cherrybomb - You can totally do this! I am a mom and I work full-time, I'm always on the go, and WS is so convenient! I just take my packets and bottled water with me everywhere I go. You have about 11 weeks until your wedding, you could loose atleast 20 pounds! Just stick to it!
The one thing I find a little odd, is I haven't had any cravings! I guess I'm not feeling deprived of anything...?
Anyways, I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Old 08-19-2011, 06:31 PM   #444

Well wish me luck i got my ws in the mail and i am starting it tommrow morning..i think it will be good considering I am off of work the next three days so I will really be able to get the hang of everything and also hit the gym as well...I am totally ready for this ...I will keep you guys updated =-)
Old 08-21-2011, 12:51 AM   #445

You can do it Cherrybomb.......the plan is very easy to stick with!!! Keep us posted.

Mommy: I agree, I didnt have any cravings either. There is so much variety with the products I have found it very easy to stick with.

I look forward to hearing about your weight loss!!!

Week 18 weigh in: -.5 lb. Total loss is now -34.5 lbs. Im happy!!!!!!! Im getting htere, a little at a time each week.

Last edited by jkjkmc : 08-28-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #446

Ok this is day two its been good i like everything i have had so far....my hardest challenge was last night after my chessecake dessert to not give in to my late night snacking...I like the fact that you are constantly having something Its just a shock getting used to this portion control lol..but so far so good no cheating and I went walking today and yesterday..I am curious as to if everyone sticks to the 4 oz meat and dinner plan or if they add on a little more..just wondering =-)
Old 08-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #447

S/C/G: 230/214/120

Height: 5'0

Cherrybomb - I usually share my meat with my daughter, so I probably do get around 4oz. But I don't measure it. :/ So it's possible that I'm getting more then that.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:03 PM   #448

Default New to WS!

Hi everyone! Just got my 8week starter kit and it is day 2. I love everything so far!!! The chocholate cake I over cooked so it was a little funny but will do better next time. I am new to the liquid diet thing too so wish me luck! Have 30-35 lbs to loose. Have a great day everyone!!!
Old 08-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #449

Welcome to Jadams!
Old 08-22-2011, 09:52 PM   #450

tommorow is going to be day number 4. so far so good my biggest achievement i have to say is the past four nights i have totally not given in to my late night munchies I am so proud for that alone..today for dinner i did have a bit more then 4 oz of chicken but i dont think that will kill me after all it isnt a mcdouble lol tommorow is my first day back to work so hopefully i will get everything in..I work until 7 so i am going to have my lean and green for lunch and then my lunch when i get home so im not eating anything too heavy.I have also been gettin in walks..If u exercise alot is that bad since the calories are pretty low? Just curious..
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.