Wonderslim #5

You're on Page 27 of 34
Go to
  • Great job.....keep it up! Happy hump day to you too!!! Getting closer to Saturday. Saturday marks 8 weeks for me.
  • Day 3 for me. I need to start logging what I eat. I think it will help me not to cheat. LOL!
  • 8 weeks...wow that's great! You are doing a fabulous job! Keep it up!

Harvester- logging sure keeps me accountable! And at DD they have an awesome log sheet you can print off to use! And...I've laminated both the food list and meal plan in 1 so its my reference and goes with me everywhere! Im a nerd... I know...but it sure is cool!
  • Is Diet Direct still the cheapest place to get WS products?
  • Cheapest I've found - since they went up I was just looking around, there are other websites, but they look EXACTLY like DD's and the prices are the very same!

I had to weigh in this morning...down 3.5 pounds!! YAY me! Still going strong, even though I'm gonna "cheat" a bit tonight...our downtown has free concerts - tonight is Rubber Soul, a Beatles tribute band and they are AWESOME - our favorite BBQ joint will be serving BBQ nacho's that are the BEST things you ever put in your face! But hubs and I will split an order so won't be too bad...and I've only had shakes today to help with the calories!
  • Kristikins: Nice job on your weight loss.....woo-hoo!!!!!! The Beatles band sounds awesome.......would LOVE to be at that!

My weekly weigh in was today and Im down 2.5 this week for a total of -22.5 lbs. I am VERY happy too! Went to a grad party today and did very well.

I find WS to be very easy to stick with. I love the variety of products so I never feel like its the same ole, same ole. We are picking up our news bikes next week and hopefully, that will help alot since we will be riding 10 miles at a time. Just hope the weather cooperates!

Thanks for letting me share. Happy weekend all!!!
  • UGH...what a miserable 3 days! I did SO good last week but not so this week! On Monday my Mom, sister and I went over to Chattanooga for a shopping day. Did ok, until lunch we ate at OCharley's. I had a caesar salad w/ ranch on the side and a grilled white cheddar cheese sandwich. Ok, so not too bad, then we went to a ladys house for dinner - BBQ, and all the fixin's. I ate, but didn't stuff myself - and thought ok, now tomorrow will be a GOOD day...well, it was until I didn't eat on time and got to craving - had chocolate cereal, cinnamon toast, etc and for dinner was at a crafting thing - had BBQ meatballs, new potatoes and red velvet roll (YUM!) - ok, so two days bad...was on track for today and then was invited to a retirement party for a lady at the office next door...again with the BBQ (what is it with us southerners and BBQ??) but it was from my FAVORITE BBQ place so OMG was it worth it! Now, my plan is to continue with WS for the rest of the day - inclucing dinner and hopefully that will reset me for getting and STAYING back on track!
    Oh...and had a job interview last week...to be a teachers assistant...compared to the desk job(s) I've had for 18 years....I'm pretty excited about it! Just got to get the OK to have the job, before I take an assessment test...(which I will hopefully pass!!)....the money totally is pathetic - BUT - I can make extra in the summers and money ain't everything...right???!!!
  • I haven't weighed in yet, but I know I haven't done very well. Friend brought banana pudding over, so I had to indulge. We've been working on tiling our shower, so hopefully I worked off the banana pudding.
  • Yesterday was 9 weeks for me.......I lost 1 lbs for a total of 23.5 lbs. lost. I started my period yesterday too and nearly didnt weigh in as a result but am glad I did. Was nice to see a loss when I didnt expect it!!!!

Hows everyone else doing??????
  • Hi all, my name is Nicole. I just received my Wonderslim products and started today, VERY excited!!!!
  • Hi Nicole. Welcome!!! I am new too. Glad you like the products. I do too, which has made it easy to follow.
  • Hi! My name is Heather. I am starting Wonderslim as soon as my stuff comes in the mail. I've done a tone of research on this diet and I'm ready to dive in with both feet. Thank you so much for all the information you guys have provided on here. It's good to know there are others out there fighting the good fight. :-) Does anyone ever substitute a WS meal here or there with another low carb high protein mini-meal? Cottage cheese, turkey, cheese sticks whatever? Seems like it would help with variety?
  • Hey ladies! Just got back from a mini vacay w/ hubs! Oh WHAT fun we had!! And we walked about 5 miles in the 2.5 days in Gatlinburg too! I didn't take any of my meals/supplements with me, but didn't do too bad anyway! So, I'm back on tomorrow!! It sure was hard to come back today though!!

Welcome to the newbies! You will find that WS is a GREAT program and will work if you stick closely to it! PLUS it's easy and the food is good too!
  • Was out of town over the weekend. I haven't weighed yet, but I will in the morning. I'm not expecting much since I did overindulge a bit.
  • Alrighty ladies..I've made a decision to stop doing WS. I'm just not focused on it at all - and my dear friend is taking over the WW leadership role locally, so Im gonna jump in on that for a while. SO...in saying all that, I've been digging through my boxes and boxes of WS products and have TONS of it to get rid of. Below is a list of what I've got and the amounts - I'm cutting a BIG deal to get rid of it, and wanted to let you guys snatch it up before I put it on Ebay on Monday. So if you're interested, please PM me before Monday. Paypal payment is the BEST way to deal...let me know if you're interested!
    Creamy Chzcake 4 bxs + 2 pks
    Dbl Choc Cake 2 bxs + 5 pks
    Dark Choc pudding 2 bxs
    Lemon Pudding 2 bxs + 5 pks
    Caramel pudding 2 bxs + 1 pk
    Hot Chocolate 1 bx + 4 pks
    Hot Cakes 1 bx
    Berries & Choc cereal 3 bxs
    Cinnamon Crunch Cereal 1 bx + 3 pks
    Chocolate Bars 6 bars
    Cookie Dough Bars 1 bx
    Choc Coconut bars 1 bx + 2 bars
    Creamy Cookie Bars 2 bxs + 1 bar
    Veg Joe 1 bx + 4 pks
    Zesty Chili w/ Beans 1 bx + 2 pks
    Ckn Veg Crm Soup 2 bxs
    ckn w/ noodles soup 4 pks
    Veg Bean Soup 1 Bx +6 pks
    Spicy Chz N Pasta 3 bxs +4pks
    Chz Steak Mac 5 bxs
    Tomato Soup 1 bx
    Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie 2 bxs
    Choc Cream Shake 6 bxs
    Cocomint Cream Shake 2 bxs
    Mocha Shake 8 bxs
    The way I've figured these at $5 a box (getting the extra pks free) is 54 whole boxes for $270. That's a HUGE savings! This is a LOT of food! Please let me know if you're interested!!
    Have a lovely Saturday ladies!!