Wonderslim #5

You're on Page 25 of 34
Go to
  • Wonderslim looks very interesting thinking I will order some
  • I just noticed that the Wonderslim shakes went from $9.29 up to $10.99! Grrr! Should've bought more when I had the chance!
  • Hey everyone! Haven't posted in SO long! Since beginning of Jan! Well, I started Wonderslim Oct 21, 2010 and to date I have lost about 36 lbs. The first 20 seemed to melt off, this last 16 has been a bit of struggle but that's because I got lax with the food. I dont' gain, I just don't lose. If I am not eating Wonderslim, I am eating well and maintaining, but not shedding. And I am only 1/2 way to my goal, so I am really sticking to it now again. I have also started really working out so I am adding muscle and toning up a LOT. Big difference in my body shape. One of these days I will post some before and afters...LOL BIG difference. But I feel amazing. I even bought their 30 day supply of vitamins and they are great too!!
    And I noticed (and so I bought one) today that their drink mixer thingy with the metal ball is on sale for 4.00 for the 20oz!

I hope everyone is doing well!? I hope to check in more often, but I dont think I could be more busy if I tried!!!
  • Where did everyone go!? Ha ha! Just thought I would catch up a bit, but it looks like everyone is gone? Still going strong on Wonderslim. Down 40 and about another 36 to go ...although husband says toooo skinny at my goal weight. So we will see. I am surrounded by honest people who will certainly tell me if I get waifish. LOL Hope everyone is doing well!? Happy Easter to all!
  • Quote: Where did everyone go!? Ha ha! Just thought I would catch up a bit, but it looks like everyone is gone? Still going strong on Wonderslim. Down 40 and about another 36 to go ...although husband says toooo skinny at my goal weight. So we will see. I am surrounded by honest people who will certainly tell me if I get waifish. LOL Hope everyone is doing well!? Happy Easter to all!
    I think everyone has given up on their new years weight loss resolutions ;-) I have not but just have not been posting. I do a few ws products but not the whole system anymore. Its not that I don't want to do it but it was starting to get a little stressful with eating my meals at certain times or I would freak and bite the bf's head off if I had to wait en extra hour or 2 to eat lol. So its just easier for me to add a ws shake or bar as a snack or with my lunch at work. Or have a shake and hot cakes for breakfast. That way I could have my chocolate sweet things everyday but not have it be a candy bar or ice cream and keep my calories under my daily limit.
  • Hopefully people realize losing weight is more than just a new years resolution! I mean I started in November last year... start any time... never give up!! I also have a wedding to motivate me, so you know.

I am looking forward to trying wonderslim. I just got two weeks of medifast I am going to try out, but I heard that wonderslim is MUCH better than medifast. It is also cheaper too, so if I don't like medifast, I will give wonderslim a try. Hoping to get as much off as I can before wedding dress shopping in 5 weeks. Not having to have a custom ordered circus tent would be amazing.
  • My 1st Wonderslim order arrives today, actually I think I just heard the Fed Ex man

I'm a little worried, I know this will work if I stay on plan, and I've read almost all the treads to soak up all the info I can, but I know I need help with this... I am so bad at eating late at night and I love sweets, I could care less for starches but it's the sweet loss that's going to give me trouble.

If I feel like I'm really really hungry, or like I'm going to go off the rails would these alternatives work?
    1. Have an extra shake for the day vs eating something off plan
    2. Have a low/no carb sugar free snack equivalent to the nutritionals of the shakes (like cottage cheese)
  • Well, it's been weeks since I had any WS foods (some hotcakes). I think I'm pretty much done with it. I've completely moved into fresh eating (close to Primal type eating) and it suits me. Wish you guys lived near me. I have boxes and boxes and BOXES of WS stuff that's gonna go to waste. I can probably see if the food bank can use them (protein is always valuable and some poor folks are dieting, actually). I'd hate to just dump them in the trash. The more I read the ingredients lists, the more I knew I couldn't bring myself to eat or drink any of it anymore. BUT...I am grateful that it started me down the road to losing better and consistently back in summer of 2010. Taught me low-carb is my best way to go, but I prefer doing it with eggs, meat, poultry, cheese, veggies, and fruits now.

I wish all the WSlimmers best with their weight loss journey. Let's all make goal in 2011!
  • Mirtika:
    Just getting back to WS after months of trying to eat "right" and I need a jumpstart I guess. If you really want to get rid of your WS, I would gladly pay for shipping and packing! Just send a message!
  • HI ALL! Well, I gained some weight back after my wedding and am looking to ease myself back into to WS.
    My major obstacle is dealing with nosy co-workers.
    I have 2 here that gave me a real hard time about how "wrong" my program was and how I am damaging myself with the chemicals etc.

Long story short.. I just don't feel like being quizzed and embarrassed daily about my choices.
    Have any of you ladies dealt with feeling ashamed or embarrassed by your shakes etc? If so, how did you deal with it?
  • Hi everyone! Like LE, I have gained a little of the weight I lost back. I would like to lose those few extra pounds plus 10 more. I just ordered some WS shakes to get started.
    I can tell the extra weight is slowing me down when I run. Hopefully I can get the weight off by the end of July when I take a short trip to the beach!
  • Uh Hem....excuse me...Hello Anyone remember me?? I have to confess, I've totally fallen off the wagon...and let me tell ya...once you're off - it's SO hard to get back on! I have TONS of WS products - a cabinet over full and a huge shopping bag to boot! AND I just realized (even though I've known for several months) that my 20th year HS reunion is this year...and in JULY no less....I'm SOOO jumping back on the wagon, but girls - I'm gonna need yall to kick my butt! I was doing SO good w/ WS; was down 48 pounds...never in all my life have I lost that much...then the holidays hit and I got lax...and the longer that went on the more lax I got, to the point of not WSing at all. I've gained back about 15 pounds (which totally wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been stuffing CRAP food in my face with NO regard to the journey I'd been on)! I've had some female issues - on meds, etc..now off meds - hoping problem is resolved and ready - really ready - to jump back in! I'd love to drop the 15 I've regained, plus an additional 10. I think it'd doable - but man I'll have to be spot on - EVERYDAY!
    My son will be graduating HS next week - I could just DIE! And I've been co-chairing the Project Graduation party (it's actually this Friday night) - an all night lock in with games, prizes and TONS of food (I'm thinking I'll be WAY to busy to think about the food! Plus the idea of a buffet style smorgasboard with kid germs just isn't appetizing to me at all!)...but we do have several grad parties coming up - so I'm thinking if I do really good and make good choices, I should be ok.
    For any of you who may remember - my office closed in Feb. and now I'm only working 2 days a week at the other office in our town (most weeks I work 2 days, sometimes I get an extra day or two in there) but I have a LOT of time at home - alone AND I just got a new kitchenaid stand mixer - OMG it's Da-Bomb! I LOVE to bake - DANGER!! It's really hard to stick with a plan when you're really not on a schedule - BUT it's been nice to be able to focus on cleaning my house, finalizing the plans for Project grad and having a little tiny bit of ME time! I'm hoping to go back full time within the next couple months, but for now part time is good. If I can just get on an eating schedule and do it right! I'll be dragging out my WS book tonight and will be planning my eats for tomorrow! (work day!).
    How's all yall??
  • I remember you, Kristikins! Hopefully we can both get back on the wagon together. I have a son graduationg HS next week too. Time certainly flies! My "baby" turns 13 tomorrow. I can't believe I'll officially have 3 teenage boys!
  • Hey anyone heard of Hcg? I've ordered a round, should be here tomorrow. I'm thinking if I can do 3 weeks of it and 2 or 3 weeks of WS as the "off time" I should get a GOOD boost on the loss! My mail-lady is taking it and swears by it...could be a sweet cheat!
    Oh and did really good yesterday, was down 2.5 this morning. Of course it was my first day back on and I pee'd all day long! Good today so far too!
  • Hi! My best friend just went off Medifast, gained back 15 lbs and switched to HCG I haven't looked into it but she did lose 5 I think pretty fast. I don't know. I need a lifetime plan is my thing. I lost 43.5 lbs total on WS since Oct 2010 and I have kept it all off but 2 lbs. I am in one of those ruts you hit where you stay stagnant for a bit and then drop another 10. But I only have about 30 or so more lbs to lose so I am getting anxious. Hoping to lose it soon. This 2 lbs won't go away and it's from 1 weekend of camping. Grrrr. LOL
    I do tend to be really hard on myself when I gain it back. Which is 1-2 lbs ever and then I lose it again. But I hate being at a halt. I need a kick start and I am seriously bored with WS food. I have found several things that I can eat (normal food) that have the same effects...thank gosh! Good luck to everyone! Stick with it!
    Erin