Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 09:15 PM   #346  

S/C/G: 132

Height: 5'1

Ok so I HAVE to be doing something wrong with my cheesecake mix! I am following the packaging instructions and the taste is HORRIBLE!!! I tried adding some strawberries yesterday, and still couldn't finish it. Today, I left him in the fridge for a little, and it got a much better texture, BUT the taste is just HORRIBLE!:
Old 02-14-2011, 10:38 AM   #347  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Chrystal - glad to hear the NS food is better tasting and that you'll be joining us again on the WS wagon soon...I've never done a meal order plan before WS - except ordering NS stuff from ebay before...I really like the ease of WS and the food is good (with some tweaking!)

Laurums - sorry you're not diggin on the cheesecake..it's not my favorite either - heck none of the desserts are favorites of mine...but I do add a dollup of FF or Lite cool whip to the cheese cakes, puddings and choc cake to get them down. It helps! Even add a sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs to the cheesecake sometimes (or chopped nuts)...hope I've helped give you some ideas to make it more doable!

Happy Valentines Day yall!! Today is also my wedding anniversary...14 years ago I married my sweetheart! Guess we'll be going out tonight to eat!
Old 02-17-2011, 12:40 PM   #348  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereAmIHidingIt View Post
i returned all of the "smoothies" oh my gosh ew i couldnt even doctor them. I returned most everything i didnt like. I instead ordered a ton of things i like, like the spicy cheese pasta, mocha cream cocomint shake, carmel nut brownie and butter pecan bar, and milk chocolate crunchies! thats it folks, i am pretty much eating those things for the next few weeks, i think the only thing i will get slightly tired of is the spicy mac daily oh well i am excited for the bars and crunchies every day

so smart ones are a bad idea for dinner yes?

I always made the smoothies into the pudding. It was too watered down tasting for me. The pudding was pretty close to the real thing. I used a lot of 0 calorie coffee flavors.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:42 PM   #349  

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurums View Post
Ok so I HAVE to be doing something wrong with my cheesecake mix! I am following the packaging instructions and the taste is HORRIBLE!!! I tried adding some strawberries yesterday, and still couldn't finish it. Today, I left him in the fridge for a little, and it got a much better texture, BUT the taste is just HORRIBLE!:
There seem to be mixed reviews about the cheesecake. I used a little less water and would let it set all day. Then I used a tsp of Hersheys strawberry syrup to drizzle over the top before I ate it. Although there is a weird aftertaste type thing, I love cheesecake so much I was able to get over that.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #350  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
Chrystal - glad to hear the NS food is better tasting and that you'll be joining us again on the WS wagon soon...I've never done a meal order plan before WS - except ordering NS stuff from ebay before...I really like the ease of WS and the food is good (with some tweaking!)

Laurums - sorry you're not diggin on the cheesecake..it's not my favorite either - heck none of the desserts are favorites of mine...but I do add a dollup of FF or Lite cool whip to the cheese cakes, puddings and choc cake to get them down. It helps! Even add a sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs to the cheesecake sometimes (or chopped nuts)...hope I've helped give you some ideas to make it more doable!

Happy Valentines Day yall!! Today is also my wedding anniversary...14 years ago I married my sweetheart! Guess we'll be going out tonight to eat!
Happy belated Anniversary Kirsiti?

I have actually been toying with the idea of getting some WS items now. I can't seem to find a high enough protein powder without paying an arm and a leg. And, I already know I like WS. On NS we are allowed 2 protein items a day. I also miss the cheesecake There were also some other items on DD that I wanted to try.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #351  
Lean for Lifer

S/C/G: 230/207.4/120

Height: 5 Foot Nada

Hi everyone!

I was here sometime last year, and I started Wonderslim, did well for a few weeks and then sailed headfirst off plan.

I'm now using my wonderslim products as I follow the Lindora Lean for Life plan, which I've done before with a good amount of success. It allows me 6 protein servings a day and I get to eat 5 servings of veggies and 2 servings of fruit a day, which makes me oh so happy! I keep my carbs around 80 a day, which keeps me in a moderate level of ketosis.

Today is my 12th day and I dropped 9.4 pounds in my first week. Tomorrow is weigh-in and I'm quite excited.

Even though I'm not following Wonderslim, I'd love to hang out in your thread and give/get encouragement. Y'all are doing wonderfully, and I'm excited to be here!

Last edited by cherrypye; 02-18-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #352  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
Hi everyone!

I was here sometime last year, and I started Wonderslim, did well for a few weeks and then sailed headfirst off plan.

I'm now using my wonderslim products as I follow the Lindora Lean for Life plan, which I've done before with a good amount of success. It allows me 6 protein servings a day and I get to eat 5 servings of veggies and 2 servings of fruit a day, which makes me oh so happy! I keep my carbs around 80 a day, which keeps me in a moderate level of ketosis.

Today is my 12th day and I dropped 9.4 pounds in my first week. Tomorrow is weigh-in and I'm quite excited.

Even though I'm not following Wonderslim, I'd love to hang out in your thread and give/get encouragement. Y'all are doing wonderfully, and I'm excited to be here!
That plan sounds good I am going to check it out. I would like to hear more about it and I think it would great for you to keep us posted on it's working for you.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:49 PM   #353  
Lean for Lifer

I'm happy to post my progress here. Let me know if there are any questions you have.

(By the way, Lindora uses protein shakes/snacks just like WS. It's actually the exact same products in a differently-branded box. So if you were interested in it, you wouldn't have to buy anything different, just modify your eating plan a tad.)
Old 02-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #354  
Lean for Lifer

Hi Everyone...thought I would post an update.

I weighed in on Sunday with a 1 pound loss for the week. I was a bit disappointed, but I started working out pretty intensively last week, so I know my body is rebounding and is likely in shock. We shall see what next week holds.

My diet plan is going well, although I am so sick of chicken and protein shakes I could cry. I'm literally choking down the protein everytime (cottage cheese, chicken, wonderslim products,etc)...it's so weird. I've never had a problem before and actually used to look forward to my shakes. I'm hoping it will pass.

Hope all is going well for everyone else!
Old 03-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #355  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Hi all! Still holding my own here...haven't been on in a while - lots has happened!! My office closed, I've moved an entire office with 2 years worth of stuff (OMG at the stuff) to another location. I've been working here now for about a month; and tomoro is my last day as full time. Beginning next week I'll be an "on-call" which is like a substitute for the administrator in any office I'm willing to drive to. Will work this way for a couple months then will either be re-hired as part time/full time or will hit the road looking for another job.

As for my eating...LORDY, if it's not nailed down I'm stuffing it in..plus we have a new cupcake shop across the street from where I work now..ummmm yeah across the street - CUPCAKES...I've not checked my weight lately - refuse to! BUT - I do know that beginning next week I'm rededicating myself - I've got TONS of WS stuff and will be eating it - ON A PLAN!! Will also be moving my body LOTS more!

That's it for me...good to see yall again!!
Old 03-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #356  

Height: 5'7"

Hey, how is everyone doing? Seems a little slow on this thread, but it's cool. I know we all have to be busy with life. I sorta have fallen off the wagon but determined to get back on. I have excuses which are excuses and don't do me any good at all if I am not working the plan.

So my opinions on some of the products. I did try the WS bars (chocolate graham and marshmallow cream) on my last order. I think they are ok. They are sweet and great for a major sweet tooth. I like the chocolate graham a bit better then the marshmallow. I dont like how the marshmallow sticks to the wrapper and makes a sticky mess.

I think I also like the mint hot chocolate a bit better then the regular hot chocolate but I can drink either and its ok.

I figured out how to not make the chicken noodle soup with that weird film on the top with hard noodles. I make it with broccoli and carrots in it and maybe a little extra water and usually make it a half hour before hand, let it sit for at least a half hour, and it turns out much better then just water.

The WS berry chocolate cereal and the is better then expected! It reminds me of honey bunches of oats. I could eat this even off the plan. The Kays cereal is ok too but I think I like the WS a bit better. (maybe because there is chocolate involved but I am a chocolate junkie lol)

Kristikins- a cupcake store? I would have to give in just once and maybe very special occasions. I gave in to my local cupcake store for v-day as gifts instead of boxes of candy for family and myself.

cherrypye- do you just need new recipes for your protein to liven everything up? At least you still had a loss on the last weigh in.

Anyways, I need to get offline and get on with my day. Hope everyone's weekend is well.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:12 AM   #357  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'2

Default Ready to start

I start WS tomorrow . I am excited . I workout 6 days a week for 30 min. I have a goal of 15 pounds in a month . Is this a realistic goal ? I am female 5'2 150 !
Old 03-11-2011, 02:23 AM   #358  

S/C/G: 235/196/145

Height: 5'2"

Since you are so close to your goal weight, 15 lbs. in a month might be unrealistic. Just do the plan and let your body do the rest. If it takes you two months, that's still a short time. I'm the same height as you, but have a lot more to lose! I'd be glad to trade places with ya. ;-)

How did you do today?

I'm waiting for my first shipment to come on Friday. I'm just trying a few of the products to see if I like them first. Although I've devised my own weight loss plan, and not following the WS plan, I'd still like to come here and get some support and interaction too.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:16 PM   #359  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'2

Well my weight for my height is 125 but I prefer 135 . Anyway things are good great !!! I love the shakes but the sloppy Joe and omettla are my favorite . I am excited about this diet . Being so close to my goal is driving me crazy . Good luck !!!! Let me know what you think about the products
Old 03-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #360  

S/C/G: 299/171/160

Height: 5'6"

Just saying hi to the Wonderslimmers. I am using fewer WS products these days, although I still use some (the hotcakes when I get a craving, the dark choco pudding when I want a high protein dessert, some of the pudding-shakes). I have boxes and boxes left of the entrees and still have some pretzels and cereals. But I moved mostly to fresh food, Primarian style (only 1 starch or so a day, 2 fruits, and unlimited low-starch veggies, lean protein). Losing well, steadily. Had a milestone today-no longer "severely obese", just "obese".. Hope to stop being obese by July or August.

I wish you wall well on your particular plans. I do find that I can fit WS items in now and then, but I feel better now on fresh food.

Take care...
Closed Thread