Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #301  

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddessmeg View Post
I just found a great website: minimus.biz

They sell individual packages of stuff: like individual salad dressings, jams, peanut butter, etc., etc.!! $20 minimum to get free shipping. I ordered 81 packets of salad dressings for $20.13! It's all brand name stuff. Think of the stuff you see in restuarants, etc. Plus the have indiv. servings of snacks and so forth. Just what we like for portion control.
Thank you so much for finding/sharing that website! This is exactly what I need. So many restaurants still do not offer fat free condiments. This will be great to have things on hand, stash them in my purse when I go out!
Old 10-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #302  

May I join you guys?

I have been following all the WS posts since the beginning of #1 and have been debating on ordering for quite some time.

I used to be on food benefits so it was hard for me to think about ordering food for a diet, so I decided to go back to WW since I was a lifetime member.

These days I am finding it too hard to figure out meals and I am so busy with my business and school that I just don't have time to prepare 3 meals a day.

I like the idea that WS has one meal you can eat, this way I can still cook and eat with my family.

I get the DD catalog and emails quite frequently and have been reading reviews of the products.

The other day I got a coupon for New LifeStyle Diet which is basically the same thing, but their website offers more in terms of help and support.

I decided to try the sampler pack for $20 which includes the plan, shaker, and food for 2-3 days. It also includes a $20 coupon, but I get $35 ones often, making their monthly program cheaper than WS.

I had read someplace that they used the same manufacturer, but obviously slapped on different labels. And that these products were the same as many offered it DR offices and weight loss clinics.

I figured it was worth the $20 to test it out and I can order snacks and flavor drink mixes from DD if I wanted them.

So, even though I might be doing NLS, do you guys mind if I join your support system here?
Old 10-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #303  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Heaven's no Irish chick...we don't mind at all. I'm not even doing WS anymore and I'm still around...lol It's all about the support baby!! So join in, get committed and post away. You can even post when you're feeling not so committed...we don't mind And I think we all do it anyway...he he

So....WELCOME!!!

As for me...still eating OP and feeling great! Still gotta kick into gear with the exercise, it's pretty sporadic right now. bleh!
Old 10-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #304  
Goddess of All

S/C/G: 174.5/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Welcome, Irish. We're happy to have you. The More (people, not weight!) the Merrier!
Old 10-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #305  
Goddess of All

Total Lost --- 11.3 Ugly Pounds

Total lost this week: a scant .8. Why, Yes, Goddess, when you think no one is looking when you eat those cookies, The Scale Always Knows!!!

So I am totally onboard with everyone else for the 100% commitment to plan!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #306  

I love it, Meg!! The scale always knows. Said in the voice of the dad on A Christmas Story when he's saying Santa Claus always knows...he he he

I weigh in on Monday, but I was up a lb this morning...plenty of time to take it off though I'm keepin' it positive...no falling off track because I'm up a pound. Just keep on truckin' ladies!!
Old 10-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #307  
Finish What I Started!!

S/C/G: 240/190/130

Height: 5'5"

Hello Ladies! love all the activity here I decided to have a garage sale tomorrow to rid myself of some of the stuff that won't fit in the smaller house. Plus it means I won't have to unpack some stuff - just kick it to the curb! HA! It is pretty short notice for a yard sale, but I am really wanting to get everything in order and organized so I can have a fresh start to my week Monday.

Have any of you noticed that when your life is in chaos that your eating follows suit? I have been living in a chaotic, disorganized house for 2 weeks now and I know that is part of my problem. I am so pumped to get back on track Monday and i know that, for me, getting my house in order will make it much easier.

Anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend?
Old 10-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #308  

DH and I are going to a murder mystery dinner tomorrow...I'm so excited. I'm going to have a hard time because I was already informed they would be serving Blackberry pie for dessert....oh yum!!! I may just have to eat off plan for dinner tomorrow....oh the decisions!!

I also need to have a garage sale!! Luckily we leave on a busy enough street that we get lots of people to stop without doing any advertising I usually only advertise on Craigslist when I do anyway....and that works just wonderfully!
Old 10-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #309  
Finish What I Started!!

S/C/G: 240/190/130

Height: 5'5"

I have always wanted to do a murder mystery - how fun!!! Just so you know, it is a known fact that blackberry pie gives you chin whiskers and warts on your nose - just sayn'.......
Old 10-09-2010, 12:15 AM   #310  

S/C/G: 236/198/130

Hello all,
I'm a new wonderslimmer here.

I have been on wonderslim for a few weeks.
2 years ago I did medifast and did well for a while. I tried to start it again-it's a great program-- but couldn't get used to the taste of the food again. I really like wonderslim, it tastes great and I'm on a tighter budget so the lower pricing is a bonus.
I have read over your posts and have liked the board because it truly seems supportive. So nice to meet you all and I hope I can be supportive to you all as well.

I would love to hear how you are doing on wonderslim (or whatever program you're doing) what you like about it, how you heard about it, and what are your tips or advice? Do you do the WS actual diet, or combine it with another diet?
Sorry if these are too many questions!
Old 10-09-2010, 07:41 AM   #311  

S/C/G: 182//130

Height: 5

almost done my first week....so far so good...today I did find myself hungrier then usual hoping this will pass... weigh in on Monday...I hope to have lost something!!!! Have a great weekend..Happy Thanksgiving to any Canadians on here!!!!
Old 10-09-2010, 10:35 PM   #312  
Goddess of All

Jyoyo: I hope you had fun at your murder mystery event. I kind of would like to do that, but it may bring flash-backs of being married to my ex who liked to proclaim to everyone (and I do mean everyone) that he was an actor. Um, yeah, he and his "actor" friends were all so full of themselves and not a one of them could support themselves by acting. But I digress...

Janell: Can I add 30 pounds of ugly FAT to your garage sale??

Red: Welcome! I have been doing the Wonder Slim program for 5 weeks now. This last week or so I have been telling myself it's OK to stray from it. And I'm paying the price. This is a wonderful, supportive group of people!

onmyway: We'll be anxious to hear the results of your first week. Have you ordered your next shipment yet, since it takes so long? I got an email from Diet Direct for $14.92 if you use the code DISCOVERY or DISCOVER (I can't remember) off of $100.

I'm still really struggling. And maybe I need to go back to the basics of the program. Maybe that way the carb cravings will disappear again. I hope so because I don't like the way I've been behaving!!! And my "Lean and Green" aren't really that at all. Back to basics!!

I hit a clearance sale for a used book store. OMG, I was in heaven! I luckily brought a re-usable bag with me and when it was filled, I decided to check out. 18 books for $21.53! I've already read one. Fun!
Old 10-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #313  

S/C/G: 182//130

Height: 5

Have not ordered my next shipment..will on Tuesday for sure as it takes 3 weeks to get here...Now I understand the meaning ... "on a slow boat to China", LOL

Weigh in tomorrow morning!!!!!

Have a great day everyone..my day is over and it was a GREAT one
Old 10-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #314  
Method to the Madness

S/C/G: 381.4/in the middle/160

Height: 5'9

Boo to the past three days, I say! BOO.

It seems I'm going through a bout of gastritis again, which, although nonsensical, makes me want to eat more... Maybe I'm subconsciously thinking that it will calm my tummy? Who knows. Thinking about getting it checked out at the doctor, since it happened in July, too. Right now I'm taking Prevacid, so hopefully that will help calm things down in a couple of days. In the mean time, I've had some bad off track snacking... Oh well, here's to having more self-control!
Old 10-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #315  

Murder Mystery dinner was a lot of un. Hubby had a blast dressing up like Wyatt Earp Meg...there were definitely no actors in the room...he he We did the kind of dinner that the people attending the dinner are the suspects...rather than watching other people (actors) who are the suspects. The dinner was delicious. I ate too much of the wild rice stuff...because it was SO tasty. I had half of my blackberry pie (hope I don't get those chin whiskers!)...which was too much...but whatcha gonna do. I made hubby eat the rest of it to get it out of my face! lol

Today I've been eating really well and OP, hopefully last night's dinner won't wreck my weigh in tomorrow morning. I weighed in yesterday morning at 190.8...fingers crossed that tomorrow I'll be in the 180's!!! please, please, please!!!!

Have a fab evening ladies!! And welcome Red!!! You'll love it here with us nutso's!!!
Closed Thread