Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 10:02 PM   #256  

S/C/G: 481/413/140

Height: 5'2"

Hello, Lindsey! Thank you so much for the reply. I'm not seeing a doctor or dietitian currently because of lack of insurance. If I could find either who would be willing to see me who did not try to force the issue of surgery, however, I would be glad to go into debt for the help.

I am 32 years old, very low activity level and I currently take no medication. Other than recovering anxiety issues and limited mobility due to weight, I have no health issues currently. I have been working on some healthy additions to the WS plan, but I am still so afraid that I will end up gaining weight if I add more food.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:03 AM   #257  

S/C/G: 182//130

Height: 5

Hello everyone..my order arrived this morning Sept 29th!!!!! Will start tomorrow. Just spent 24 hours with our friend in the hospital so I just got home this morning and will be going to have a little nap!!!!! Excited its here but way to tired to even look through it..will tonight.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:21 AM   #258  
Goddess of All

S/C/G: 174.5/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Addie: I agree with Lindsey. Try bumping up your calories for a week or so and see what happens. Also, are you drinking 64 oz. of water (not diet drinks) per day? Make sure you get all of your water in and hang in there. Many people say the scale may not be moving but the measuring tape is! You may be losing inches rather than pounds. This thread is a HUGE support!!

Onmyway: You are indeed on your way! Congrats on getting your food!

10!!!!! I finally hit the 10 pound mark!!!! (all of the !!!!s are for jyoyo!!) And so I'm going out to buy my Nook tonight! OK, I was going to do it anyway, but now I can say it's my reward for losing 10 pounds.

I spent 3 hours last night organizing my coupons! I put ALL of them into a spreadsheet (over 200 that I typed in) so I know what I have. All the better to score big deals! But then I have my DH who spent $4.69 on a doz. cookies at the grocery store!
Old 09-29-2010, 09:22 AM   #259  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Good morning girls! It's a cool crisp sunshiney day in TN!! 52 degrees this morning!! HELLO FALL!!! I tried to put on long pants this morning, been wearing Capri's all summer, Ummmmmm WAY too big!!! YAY!!! I'm gonna have to buy some BIG safety pins to hold them up; so I changed back into my capri's for the day...it's gonna be 80 by this afternoon; so it'll be ok!!

Lindsey - GREAT advise for Addie!! I agree 100%!

Addie - As mentioned above - I totally agree with Lindsey! Your body is getting prepared for famine...try to increase your calories - even just a couple hundred a day (but still make it healthy choices) and see what that does...continue with your movement - walking or whatever you are able to do, cause I can totally see the scales move in the right direction when I'm walking like I should!

Kelly - Sorry your roomie is making your new healthy life hard...as was mentioned - just keep doing what you are for YOU - he'll be so danged jealous and kicking himself in the rear that he didn't do it along with you...lead him by your example! Any chance that he'll want to join in with you??

I'm totally convinced that Waterwoman has shrunk to nothing but a droplet by now and can't reach the keyboard to check in with us....
Old 09-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #260  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Addie - ditto on what everyone else has said. And keep us posted on your progress!!

Meg - Thanks for the !!! he he And congrats on the 10lbs!!!

Onmyway - woot woot!!!

Kristi - awesome....pants that are too big...don't it feel good!!?? I'm haning onto a pair of my too big pants...you know, for that day when both legs fit into one..he he Also, I agree, waterwoman has turned into a droplet..lol

Ate totally OP yesterday and the day before..woot woot...lovin' it. Gotta stick with it. Need to make sure I get my water in though, I'm so bad at that! And I REALLY need to get off my butt! Ugh!! I just need to quit working so I can have more time in my day..he he
Old 09-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #261  
Goddess of All

Hey all. I'm feeling super energized today! I cleaned out my bag that I take to work and it is MUCH lighter! And I went to CVS and got back the $5 that it didn't take off my order. Gotta love that.

I was a super errand running freak last night. But I got my Nook!!! OMG! This is the coolest thing and the closest thing to MAGIC that you will ever see. I went on-line, "purchased" some free eBooks and POOF! They were on my Nook!!! And the "Coach" purse (purchased in NYC on the blackmarket... shhhhh) that I had is PERFECT to carry it in. All in all, FABULOUS!!

Have an awesome day, all!
Old 09-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #262  

Yay!!! I love buying new AWESOME things for myself...he he he guilty pleasures!!! I'm saving up to buy myself a new Droid phone...I so don't need it....but I REALLY want it...lol
Old 10-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #263  
Goddess of All

10.5 UGLY POUNDS LOST!!!!

And I the only places I notice I'm getting smaller are my fingers and wrists. Oh, yeah, I sooooo needed to lose weight there
Old 10-01-2010, 10:16 AM   #264  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Meg - congrats on your nook and your 10.5 pound loss!! Yeah...fingers, wrists, neck, feet is where my weight goes from...then belly...But hey...pounds are pounds regardless of where they come from, right??!!

TOM came yesterday - so hopefully that'll be gone soon and I can get back to my GOOD habits! I am vowing to journal my food next week...no excuses....every bite that goes in my mouth!!!

Saved 35% at Kroger last night! Gosh we have soooo much stuff at my house that I've started a "hope chest" box for my son!! He thinks its way too funny right now - but this time next year when he's moving to school, he'll be OH SO GLAD his Mom is such an awesome couponer!!

We have our Autumn Street Fair in our town tomorrow - I have to set up at 7AM for the Project Grad booth - UGH 7AM on a SAT...what was I thinking??? But after my 2 hour shift Mom and I are going to the big city to shop!! YAY!!
Old 10-01-2010, 01:32 PM   #265  
Goddess of All

Bless me, for I have sinned.

I walked during lunch. Well, I walked to the pizza slice place and got 1 slice of pep. pizza. This is an improvement for me. Usually I would get 2 slices. I figured I have a whole week to work it off!!

Weekend plans? DH and I will probably hit the state fairgrounds. They have a huge antique show and a military collectors show (2 different shows). He can go his way, I can go mine and we'll all be good!

Oh, and I want to do more organizing of my stock-ups.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #266  

Yippee for lost poundage!! And for saving money!!!

I've got to GET OFF MY KIESTER!!! Why is it SO flippin' hard??!!??
Old 10-01-2010, 02:40 PM   #267  

PS Unless some of you ladies go in and update your September Challenge points.....then there is a tie between Janell and I at 32 points each!!!

Darn...guess I should have exercised on more day, huh? lol

Last edited by jyoyo78; 10-01-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #268  

Height: 5'6

This weeks been up and down. I've got hard core PMS, haha. All I want is chocolate. I've indulged a bit and feel a bit bloated so I am just hoping to maintain while I ride this out. I need to start tracking calories again. I'm so bad at it.

I hope everyone is well!
Old 10-02-2010, 01:34 PM   #269  
Goddess of All

Kelly: Hang in there!!!!!!!

Fabulous day so far today! We slept in and then I made pancakes for both me and DH. He got the regular ones and I got the WS ones! I'm feeling great and my BGL was 111 this AM, which is great! I measured myself last night: I've lost 2" in my boobs, 1.5 in my hips but nothing in my waist! Hmmm. Oh, well!
Old 10-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #270  

Height: 5'6

Ack! I know the first thing I need to work on. How to control TOM cravings. Since I've not had to worry about it the past 3 or so years (due to PCOS) I've never had cravings like this. I've now completely overindulged. The only difference is I'm just taking it for what it is. I'll be back in shape in no time. I just always seem to get hit with this. haha. I hate being female sometimes.
Closed Thread