Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 11-04-2010, 06:53 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 221.8/178.4/145

Height: 5'9"

I wanted to add my reviews. I am solely WS and new so I haven't tried alot.

Cinnamon Crunch Cereal. I really like it. I use fat free milk and it's delicious and even though the portion seems so tiny I find I am actually full after I eat it.

Berries and Chocolate Cereal YUM I love this one. Again, tiny portion, but it's doing the job. I am not hungry until my next meal which is my shake/fruit.

Vegetable Cheese Omelet Avoid this one. It's just disgusting. I choke it down, but it's not pleasant at all. And if you over cook it, it's worse. I add a dash of hot sauce and a tiny bit of realy grated Parmesan to sort of give it more taste. But the texture and the taste are almost unbearable.

Chocolate Cream Pudding/Shake
and
Cocomint Pudding/Shake
I love these. They both are really delicious as shakes. The only thing I have noticed is sometimes the powder is stubborn when mixing. I haven't tried them as a pudding yet.And after reading this thread I am going to try them blended with ice. Sounds delicious. As shakes, very yummy and satisfying. I might even blend my chocolate with my fruit (banana) .

Protein Bars
I have tried the Peanut Butter Crisp and Chocolate so far. And both I really enjoy. I am not much of a sweets person. But when I crave chocolate this hits the spot. I also have the chocomint that I can't wait to try.

Strawberry Smoothie this is so good mixed with cold water or milk. Either way it's delicious! I love this one as a way to get away from the chocolate.

Zesty Vegetable Chili I just got this today and decided to have it for lunch. 1 tiny amt of fat free shredded cheese and sour cream and this was the perfect lunch!

Steak and Cheese Mac I really like this one. The beef is like chipped beef and what I do to mine is add a bit of oregano or seasoning and a couple dashes of hot sauce and it fills me up nicely for lunch. The portion size on this one seems larger than the others. Once you add a little to it, it's very palatable.

Spice Mac and Cheese
I don't care for this one. The taste is ok, but it never seems to cook just right for me and the portion is tiny. It's not bad tasting. I just wish it had a tiny bit more to it and that it cooked to the same consistency of the Steak Mac and Cheese. It always seems over cooked. Will probably order something else next time.

Hot Chocolate I got this in my sample pack and it's really not bad. I actually added mine to my coffee for some flavor in the morning and it's very good!

Pretzel bows I got these in my sample pack again. I ate them the 1st time because I was wanting some crunchy, but they have a weird texture I can't seem to get past. I won't be ordering these. They also have strange taste that I can't seem to put my finger on.

But so far, I am very happy on Wonderslim. And I am just drinking lots and lots of water. And Crystal Light if I need some flavor.
esilva1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 06:14 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 158/151.7/138

Height: 5'6"

I've been posting on the regular WS thread, but thought this might be a better spot to add some reviews:

Strawberry Smoothie Really yummy. This might be one of my favorites. I should add that I was a fan of that fake strawberry milk as a kid, and this has a bit of that taste.

Pancakes I really liked them. They cooked up fast, and it was really nice to have a more regular breakfast while my family was having their usual Saturday morning eggs and bacon.

Berry Smoothie Okay, but not one of my favorites. Given that I really like the strawberry, not sure what it is about the berry that I don't like. The flavor just doesn't hit me right.

Creamy Chicken Soup Pretty tasty. Some people have mentioned that they don't like the soups, but I find them filling and okay tasting. I add extra peas to give it some freshness. All the soups do taste REALLY salty to me. Good news is that I am easily able to down a full 12 ounce bottle of water after I eat one.

Chocomocha Shake Was worried about this one, but loved it. I'm a big coffee fan, and was worried this would get messed up in a diet shake. But the mocha taste was really mild. Would like to try this with some crushed ice next time.

Double Chocolate Cake I don't think I've ever said this about anything chocolate, but blagh. Maybe my expectation were too high? The smell was good, but the taste was really lacking. I was only able to get it down with the help of some sf cool whip.

Thanks for all the posts! This thread has been so helpful as I get started!
SuziC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 299/171/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Tossed out a lawn and leaf bag full of Wonderslim...

Just wanted to add that I bagged up all the remnants of WonderSlim (and I had a lot left). I haven't eaten them in a while, and I realized I'm never gonna eat them as I've given up eating "processed fake food". I had considered a food pantry--but I don't think I'd want to pass on unhealthful processed stuff.

I am going to pass to the food pantry the stuff that has actual, real food in it that I won't eat these days as I'm gluten-free. Someone can benefit from that.

Just a disclaimer, as I no longer recommend WS or any diet that relies on processed, not-real food.

Feeling better, still losing, downt o 181 as of today. 21 pounds to go to goal. Yeah!

Best of health to everyone...EAT REAL FOOD!
Mirtika is offline   Reply With Quote