Hi Everybody!!! New girl here!!
I have been looking around for a Wonderslim forum and I'm glad I found one! I used to be on Medifast, which worked for a time (lost 26 lbs in fact), but it was getting too expensive for me. I found WS a few months later. IMHO the WS products are less expensive, much, much better tasting and for the most part mix up better. I have tried a lot of these and there are very few items that I don't like. This is my personal experience with these foods. So far I have tried the following:
- Chocomint, Caramel Pecan, Brownie Nut, Butter Toffee. All have a great taste.
Crispy Meal Bars
- Crispy Fudge & Graham, Peanut, Coffee Chocolate. My favorite is the Fudge & Graham. The other ones were too dry IMO.
WS Hot Cakes
When I made these on the stove they were very thin. The next time I put the mixture in the oven and baked it as one pancake. It took a little longer but it came out fluffier.
Vegetarian Joe, Cheesesteak Macaroni, Spicy Cheese Pasta, Tex Mex Veggie w/Chikn. Like all of these EXCEPT the Tex Mex which was mushy with rubbery bits. The Vegetarian Joe is my favorite.
- Chicken & Vegetable Cream, Tomato. I had trouble with these. The Tomato was just too grainy and bland no matter what I did it did not set right with me. The Chicken/veg cream I just added a little bouillon and tobasco and it was great. Both of them have problems with lumping and I found that adding the cold water slowly while whisking or just whizzing them in your mixer before heating helps a lot.
- Lemon, Chocolate Chip w/Marshmallows, Caramel, Dark Chocolate, Toffee Creme. The Toffee Creme was bland and the Chocolate Chip has hard marshmallows (think Lucky Charms). The Lemon is good but could be a little more tart for me. My favorite is the Caramel which reminds me of butterscotch.
- Mocha, Cocomint. I like them both. By the way, I thought the Cocomint was a mix of coconut and mint in chocolate. It's not. It's mint and chocolate. I think it's because of how it's spelled that gave me that idea.
- Chocolate Cake, Cheesecake. I like both of them. The chocolate cake has little chocolate chips in it. The cheesecake doesn't really taste like cheesecake but all sorts of flavoring can be added to make this a very yummy dessert.
I'll stop here because I said this was a Wonderslim review. I have also tried some products from the Bariwise and Protidiet lines. If you would like reviews on those let me know. Hope this helps!