Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 06-27-2010, 04:43 PM   #1  

Default Wonderslim 3

Wonderslim third thread
mollymai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 04:46 PM   #2  

opps my bad this is the fouth thread
Old 06-27-2010, 07:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: S259/C150/1/G160

Height: 5'4.5"

Hi all,
New here. Just read the last 503 posts form part 3 and feel I know you all already!
Hoping to get and give encouragement. I am on Medifast for last 23 days and down 13 lbs. Hoping to maybe switch to some of the Wonderslim items to save some money.
Hubby and I both are on this plan and know we have a good year or so to lose all the weigh to get healthy.

Couple questions for anyone who knows. I used to use Ketosis Sticks when I did Atkins many years ago and they kind of kept me in line. If you are only in a mild ketosis state, would they still work? Anyone using them?

After reading everyone's numbers I wonder if I am eating enough. I am doing the 5/1 plan but NEVER have reached more than about 925 and if I have any exercise at all, it cuts it near in half. I own a bookstore and am always active and on the move so while it is not organized exercise, I count my exercise like light housework and it takes off 200 - 450 of my calories. It may be why my weight loss is so slow.
Would love any advice.

Also, I buy the big SF syrups at Sams and Costco for about $4.75, if your not a member, find someone that is that can pick them up for you. Also, f you don't have one nearby, go on Amazon and they are about $16 for 3. Shipping is Free if you by $25 worth.
queenofoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6

@queenofoz Welcome to the fun! I don't use Ketosis sticks and don't really know nor care if I am in Ketosis. I either lose or don't so I can't help with that. Everyone does things a bit different and it is what finding what works for you. If you are losing with 925 calories than that works. If you aren't definitely try upping it to at least 1000. Just be aware that under 800 is considered a VLC (very low calorie) diet and you should stay away from that unless under strict doctor supervision. Good luck and hope to see you around!

And here are my numbers of Day 1 of my 14 day on plan challenge!

Calores: 1,100 Carbs: 55 Fat: 47 Protein: 110

I am pleased with today. I have one more shake left to drink, but the totals include that! I had steak and eggs with a lil bit of ketchup and cheese mixed in and that was my real food.

I will note that yes my diet lacks vegetables and sometimes fruit. I have tried so hard to incorporate veggies that it ends up making me miserable and I quit. I do eat fruit, just did not today.

Also, I know ketchup is not the best, but I also refuse to give it up bc it is the only way I eat eggs. I carefully measure it into the meal though and it is never much.

Thanks! Have a good night and see you tomorrow which will be tons easier to stick to schedule! ^_^
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Queen-Welcome! I have found this forum a great help. I am still new to the plan so I can't really give you any advice on the calories my 2nd weigh-in is Tues. We shall see if the vodka made me stall.
Paradox- Who cares if you use your carbs and cals for ketchup? I used some of my cals for vodka haha! I think if you keep your numbers right it doesn't matter where it is coming from.
Porkchop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:29 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Mollymai - thanks for starting a new thread for us! Hope things are going well for you.
Amanda - great news on your 3#'s!!!!! Keep up the good work. I just use water and about 6 cubes in my shakes and still love them. I use ice and frozen strawberries in the strawberry shake and blueberries (yum!!) in the berry smoothie.
Kelly - good luck on your 2 week challenge - know you can do it! Am sure the condiments are not a problem.......its kinda hard to use them in excess.
Welcome Queenofoz! am sure you will be impressed with the WS products and you will do just as well. Have not tried the medifast myself, but everyone here who has comments on the improved difference in WS.
Tomorrow is the dreaded scale day.........will see what it brings. Do not feel a huge difference, but did notice my favorite jeans becoming very baggy last week. Look forward to the day I can hold them up and have about 10 to 12 inches to spare
Waterwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:52 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 215/215/140

Height: 5'11

Hi ladies!
Well, I have just ordered Wonderslim, but will be doing Medifast until it gets here. (My sis did MF, and has some leftovers.)
I can't wait! I'm am so depressed and sick and tired of being fat! I plan on losing about 75 lbs.
My husband and I are adopting a baby girl from India, and she should be here at the end of the year. So my plan is to be at my goal weight by the time she gets here!
I'm so glad to have this thread and have others to share in this journey!
Katie
kda1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:34 PM   #8  

S/C/G: S259/C150/1/G160

Height: 5'4.5"

Katie,Good luck - I actually like Medifast for the 3 weeks I have been on it. Looking forward though to saving some $$ with the WS.

Thanks for the warm welcome so far. I appreciate any advice.
queenofoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:38 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterwoman64 View Post
Mollymai - thanks for starting a new thread for us! Hope things are going well for you.
Amanda - great news on your 3#'s!!!!! Keep up the good work. I just use water and about 6 cubes in my shakes and still love them. I use ice and frozen strawberries in the strawberry shake and blueberries (yum!!) in the berry smoothie.
Kelly - good luck on your 2 week challenge - know you can do it! Am sure the condiments are not a problem.......its kinda hard to use them in excess.
Welcome Queenofoz! am sure you will be impressed with the WS products and you will do just as well. Have not tried the medifast myself, but everyone here who has comments on the improved difference in WS.
Tomorrow is the dreaded scale day.........will see what it brings. Do not feel a huge difference, but did notice my favorite jeans becoming very baggy last week. Look forward to the day I can hold them up and have about 10 to 12 inches to spare
I am doing well. I weighed myself this morning and I was at 272.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #10  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

I found yall! YAY!! Ok...so a HUGE CONGRATS to Amanda!! 3#'s is an awesome loss girl!! Weigh to go!!

Molly - THANK YOU for making our 4th thread! WOW 4 threads in such a short time, we ROCK!!

Queen - WELCOME and congrats on your loss thus far!! We are here for support - like a good bra!

Kelly - You gave Queen some good advice on the calorie intake! That's something that we all need to keep in mind! We automatically think less calories ='s bigger loss, but our bodies will reject that idea and cause us more stress than that's worth! Have a good day tomorrow!!

Waterwoman - GL on your wi tomorrow! Anxious to hear how you've done!!

Katie - Welcome to our group and congrats on your adoption! I know you're excited!!

Talk to yall tomorrow...enjoy the rest of the evening!!
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #11  

Hope everyone had a great weekend... here are my numbers. (I am worried about weigh in already and it is on tues.)
1,105= cals 40.6= fat 95.0= carbs 100.0= protein
Old 06-28-2010, 09:35 AM   #12  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

chop - don't sweat it, you'll do fine!

I just ordered my 12 week kit!! YAY!! Should be here on Wedensday!! Woot Woot!! And I started packing for my vacation - got my food bag all ready - hubby said "what's all this in this bag?"..I said that's MY food for the trip - shakes, snacks, bars, cool-aid mixers, etc...I think I'm set (at least w/ food) now to get my luggage packed!! UGH!!
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:08 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

Wow! I'm so behind on reading the posts. I can't believe there's already another thread.
I did my weekly weigh in today and am down 1.6 lbs. That's a total of 20 lbs in 10 weeks!
I have two eating functions today (lunch and dinner) plus camping this weekend starting Thursday evening. I'm hoping to maintain this week and not gain. It will be hard with the holiday weekend and all.
ETA: I put in another order for about 3 weeks of shakes and bars. Should arrive Wed.

Last edited by harvester; 06-28-2010 at 10:09 AM.
harvester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:24 AM   #14  

I am so worried about weigh in I think I am going to try the LizR thing today.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:01 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Wow! you ladies shame me with your low carbs! I still can't seem to get below 100!
Oh well, just keep trying I suppose! I know that a lot of it is casseroles. My fiance LOVES casseroles of all kinds and no matter what, there always seems to be a lot of carbs, even if we don't use noodles, because there is always a soup mixed in. I usually eat a lot of frozen lean cuisines etc at lunch, since i have such a short lunch break, but I think changing to doing a shake and bar at lunch will nip that issue in the bud. Should cut me down an average of about 20-30 carbs a day! Woo!

WOW AMANDA!! Congrats! good for you!

Great job to all my losers! And a big to all the new posters!

I can't believe we busted through another 500 posts already! How exciting!
I took a peek today, even though I don't weigh in until Thursday, and I am down a pound... now if I can just keep it together until then!
I am going out to dinner with my bestie on Tuesday before we go to the twilight movie marathon at the local theater... so hopefully she won't talk me into something particularly nasty! She has absolutely no interest in trying to watch what she eats, or lose weight even though she is well over 300lbs. It makes me sad that she has given up so completely, but what can you do you know, she needs to want it for herself. All I can do is try to be a good example and not eat the chili cheese fries with her!
LisaElevated is offline   Reply With Quote