Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 07-03-2010, 08:52 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

OK, sorry I have been away from the computer.
Queen I do not subscribe to fit day but you can look at my journal it is to the left of my post. I built in the WS products (you only have to do it once then it is easy peasy).
The stinking rose is a place where they make EVERYTHING with garlic even icecream! I had halibut with lemon garlic caper sauce. It came with pasta (not very much). I did pretty well and stuck pretty much with the plan.
Yesterday I spend the day in Half Moon Bay... I didn't plan on being gone all day so I was going to have my lean and green at lunch (I did really well and had a crab louie) then at dinner I caved and had fish and chips and 2 small beers. I am ok with it. because I was really careful and did not go overboard.
Today I am doing the lizR plan because tomorrow is BBQ! I will make it a lean and green and have no fruit to make up for the extra veggies (ie corn) I will be on plan haha! I hope you all have a great fourth!
Porkchop69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #137  

OK so while I was putting in my food for yest. I forgot I had a ginger ale... I felt ill earlier and I was stranded at the beach. So it hurt me more then the fish and chips ARGHH. here is yest. number
1,641= Cals 51.9= fat 141.5= carbs 104.5= protein
today's numbers are on lizR
950= cals 16.5= fat 74.0= carbs 130.0= protein.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #138  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Yoyo- Thanks for posting the Liz plan! I may need it when I get back home! I've done pretty well today, and we were traveling!! YAY ME! And the family stopped at the Golden Arches for breakfast and Wendy's for lunch - I had shakes and bars - and cheated a little bit - had granola bar too...not too bad though!

Yall have a great 4th!!
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #139  

Height: 5'6

Weigh in Day!

-4.2lbs! Woot! Back on track! Now I have to battle the BBQ boss but this is great motivation not to cheat!
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:33 PM   #140  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
good job on the weightloss dran...any loss is a great loss as far as I'm concerned ) I have faith in you...you'll make it through the weekend travelling...just keep your head up and your eye on the prize...skinny pants!! lol

Speaking of the Liz plan....where is that lady!! Haven't seen her post in a while A lot of people seem to post a lot...then sort of disappear....boo!!
A lot of people have come and gone from this thread . But you all are doing great on the WS program. I started the thread after looking for some info on WS and wanted to read success stories from the program, because they do not have there own message board. I had to stop using WS because I could no longer afford it, but I still come back to the thread and to check to see how everyone's doing on the program, because one day I plan on restarting the program.

I am just so happy to see you all keep this thread going and support each ohter. Keep up the good work.
mollymai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #141  

Wow Paradox! 4.2 lbs. I am very proud of you!
I am not sure what the scale will do to me on Tues. Due to my two time eating out and then the bbq today. I have tried to off set it by using the LizR plan. Only time will tell. Have a great 4th everyone. Here are my numbers that I plan on doing today, not the greatest but a heck of a lot better then any other 4th of July I have had.
1,485= cals 62.6= fat 62.7= cabs 88.0= protein
Old 07-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #142  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop69 View Post
Wow Paradox! 4.2 lbs. I am very proud of you!
I am not sure what the scale will do to me on Tues. Due to my two time eating out and then the bbq today. I have tried to off set it by using the LizR plan. Only time will tell. Have a great 4th everyone. Here are my numbers that I plan on doing today, not the greatest but a heck of a lot better then any other 4th of July I have had.
1,485= cals 62.6= fat 62.7= cabs 88.0= protein
Thanks. I'm sure everything will even out for you! You've been doing great!

Daily Stats:

Calories: 1,027 Carbs: 84 (86) Fat: 56 Protein: 47

Totally not enough protein and far too many carbs, but for me I am happy. I had a cheeseburger and some chips. I did not even have soda! It was hard today, but I came out pretty well for once. I am counting this as on plan even though the numbers were off a bit. I didn't binge and I was in control and knew what I was going to eat even though I didn't even know I was going out for a BBQ until last night, haha.

Exercise: 1.5 hours swimming in the pool. Well, being active in the pool. ^_^

Last edited by MutableParadox; 07-04-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

First of all, welcome to our newbie, Nmont! This is such a great place to share your triumphs, sorrows, etc. A wonderful group of people who are going through the same things together.
Kelly o- Great work and congrats on your loss....staying 100% for a full week is a victory in itself!
Mollymai - we all thank you so much for having begun this thread! Lots of people have come and gone, but you still remain faithful to it. Look forward to the day when you can be back on WS, but you know of course you can do other things in the meantime and we will still support you!
LisaE- thanks for your tips on measuring...was very helpful. Also, remember the tip about the SF orange jello added to the vanilla for an orange smoothie.
Draenele (sp?I) - good job to you on your weigh inn too!
Jyoyo - agree totally with you about the WS eggs! I have decided to just use the real thing. Thanks for your yogurt tip!
QueenO- I have read that it is just as bad to eat too few calories as it is to overdo. Don't be afraid...am learning that we learn as we go and do what works for each of us. But do remember even on Biggest Loser that they also harp on the contestants about getting their calories in.
Jeannelld - Happy 4th to you...glad your computer is back on line and you are back on track!
Kristikins - am sure you are having a great trip.....good job on keeping aware of what is going into the mouth. It all helps and also is good not to be too hard on yourself when you are on vacation.
Waterwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:58 PM   #144  

Well, I hope everyone had a great 4th. the holidays are really hard for me as well as vacations. I did go off plan a little but I was very aware of what I was choosing to eat. Instead of letting the food choose me. My plan is to do the LizR today, but I have given myself the "out" to change my mind. I am not sure what weigh in will do tomorrow but I will be happy if I just didn't gain.
Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #145  

Well, another surprise outing. These are getting annoying, but should be quiet the rest of the week. I still was in control of my eating so no worries. Stats still aren't quite there but I am still considering it an okay day and will count toward my 14 day goal of OP eating. I am happy that I can eat some "normal" meals with out sending my calories sky high by making the right choices!

Day 9 Stats
Calories: 1,142 Carbs: 89 (102) Fat: 62 Protein: 53

Day 8: Still no smoking and another crave free day.

5 more days until 14 days of binge/guilt free eating. Not that I will stop after 14 days but I probably will challenge myself to another 14! Haha!

I hope everyone had a great holiday. I know I am so sad to see my 4 day weekend go byebye. It's ridiculous how fast that went =(

Last edited by MutableParadox; 07-05-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #146  

Paradox. you go girl!
here are my stats.
1,206= cals 55.0= Fat 52.8= carbs WOO HOO 125.0= protein.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Looks pretty quiet around here today.....everyone must still be on the long weekend. I had my weigh in this a.m. and am down another 3#s! Yippee! Also tried the SF Orange Jello in my vanilla shake this afternoon (with lots of ice, as always & blended) ...........really yummy!
Also wanted to share my new 'exercise' that I read about somewhere a couple of months ago. Am now using one of the big exercise balls in place of my desk chair at the computer. It is supposed to strenghthen your core. Don't know, but have had it for a month now and haven't fallen off the ball yet anyway!
Waterwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Waterwoman: I LOVE my ball!
I can't use it at work, as they frown upon anything that looks "unprofessional" but I use it at home and have a ton of workouts for it. It's really great for light strength training.
If you need exercise ideas for it, check out sparkpeople.com. There is a fitness section on the website that has a ton of free videos and they have a lot for the ball.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, looks like Mutable had a great loss! Congrats!
I was horrible with my plan this weekend, and it being TOM didn't help.
Ugh. I have to stop this bad habit of going nuts on the weekend when I am out of my usual schedule.
I need to make a weekend schedule for myself but at the same time, I relesh in the freedom of not having a schedule on the weekends, since my daily stuff is so super structured. But I sabotage every weekend and then spend the first half of the week dreading my weigh-in. Grr. If only frustration were enough motivation!
LisaElevated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:46 PM   #149  

Waterwoman: YAY!!! 3#'s!!
Woot go girl!
I am so proud of everyone. All you ladies losing weight and quiting smoking and getting exercise in!
I needed that pick me up.. I shouldn't have any excuses, you are all doing great and I am just being a baby! So thanks for the motivational kick in the rear!
Who knew being a loser would feel so good! ha!
Old 07-05-2010, 10:47 PM   #150  

I think I am going to take a Kelly challenge! Only smaller, so I don't pysch myself out!
7 days of ON PLAN eating. Tuesday to Tuesday. No soda sips, no "just one bites"!
I need the discipline!