3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Wonderslim Part 3 (Fri June 4th)

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 12:43 AM   #91

S/C/G: SW 215/see ticker/145

Height: 5.4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
YAY Kelly!!! Get goin girl!! You and I weigh about the same!! Good luck to you in your new adventure!!

Cat - counting down to Vaca!!! 23 days!!! Will I be ready for a bikini in 23 days??? (HA!! JK)!!!
YAY Vacation!!
Old 06-10-2010, 12:43 AM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1974 View Post
I haven't been on in a few days -- been super busy, but you guys are on fire. Everyone's losses have been great!! Liz I hope in six months I can be where you are at - that is so great.

I have to slow down for a few days-okay I'm actually lying in bed per the chiro. orders. Our puppy (who weighs 50+lbs) hasn't gotten used to her size and literally knocked my legs out from under me the other day. I landed flat on my back. I was a bit sore, but thought I was okay. I cleaned out our goat pens (back breaking work!!) carried in some 50lb bags of food and then last night bent over to pick up something and my back went out. Sooooo now I have to lay in bed flat for the next couple of days. Seems like it is always one step forward two steps back. I'm having trouble drinking all my water because I really dont want to get up to go the bathroom!! Oh well I'll be up and around in a few days. For now I may be lurking on the boards quite a bit
Oh have to add I'll be going on vacation in 16 days!! I won't be bikini ready, but I will be able to fit into a size sixteen suit!

forgot to add-that I can't weigh in today because the scale is upstairs and there is no way I am conquering the stairs for that--funny way to break the daily scale habit!!
Oh gosh hope you get to feeling better soon !!
Old 06-10-2010, 08:08 AM   #93

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1974 View Post
I have to slow down for a few days-okay I'm actually lying in bed per the chiro. orders.
Oh no. Get better soon. I hope you have a great vacation. You will look great and feel great!

"First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do." - Epictetus
Old 06-10-2010, 10:12 AM   #94

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

WEIGH IN DAY!

LW: 190.2
CW: 189.4
Loss: 0.8

Well, considering my monthly visitor and my visit to see family in South Dakota and basically being completely off plan for 5 days.... I feel ok about that!
But I am home now, and back OP, and I fully expect to see 2lbs next week! If it's the last thing I do!! lol!

*Be the Change you want to see in the World!*
Old 06-10-2010, 10:34 AM   #95

S/C/G: Not Sure

Height: 5'6

Had my first shake this morning. Wonderslim Chocolate. It was good! I love that I just put it in the cup with water and was shaking it out the door on my way to work! Easiest breakfast EVER! Loving it. So far not hungry, but I am usually not hungry this early. =)

Hope everyone has a good day! I'm sure I will check in as I taste the other products.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:40 AM   #96

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Yay Kelly! I am glad you like it so far!
In the mornings I typically have a Mocha Chocolate shake with a tsp. of instant coffee, a tsp of benefiber, ice cubes and blend it in my smoothie maker. Tastes like a McFrappe! Then the rest of the day I use my blender bottle at work with just water.

*Be the Change you want to see in the World!*
Old 06-10-2010, 11:12 AM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaElevated View Post
WEIGH IN DAY!

LW: 190.2
CW: 189.4
Loss: 0.8

Well, considering my monthly visitor and my visit to see family in South Dakota and basically being completely off plan for 5 days.... I feel ok about that!
But I am home now, and back OP, and I fully expect to see 2lbs next week! If it's the last thing I do!! lol!
Congrats on the loss!!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutableParadox View Post
Had my first shake this morning. Wonderslim Chocolate. It was good! I love that I just put it in the cup with water and was shaking it out the door on my way to work! Easiest breakfast EVER! Loving it. So far not hungry, but I am usually not hungry this early. =)

Hope everyone has a good day! I'm sure I will check in as I taste the other products.
Glad you like it! Sometimes I make "ice cream" but usually I just blend it with water and ice omnomnom!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #99

Lisa - Congrats on having a loss despite obstacles. You will have an even larger loss next week!

Kelly - Welcome to the WS club. Like Lisa, I do a Mocha shake with instant coffee in the morning. YUM.

"First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do." - Epictetus
Old 06-10-2010, 11:17 AM   #100

Default Up 4lb

I am up 4lb's in 1 day!!! I think most of it is because I accidentally missed a bc pill sometime this week and have serious water retention and some breakthrough bleeding right now. Hopefully I will be back down in a few days!

Old 06-10-2010, 11:23 AM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizR View Post
I am up 4lb's in 1 day!!! I think most of it is because I accidentally missed a bc pill sometime this week and have serious water retention and some breakthrough bleeding right now. Hopefully I will be back down in a few days!
Im sure it has to be some water because 4 pounds isn't really possible in one day :P
Old 06-10-2010, 11:38 AM   #102

S/C/G: 237/ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Nice job with a loss despite it all Lisa.

Kelly I love how easy it is too-sometimes I will add a tsp of instant coffee as well and shake it up! Or blend it with ice in a blender and make an iced coffee -sometimes I use cold coffee sometimes I use water and instant coffee.

Liz I'm sure that 4lbs will be off just as quick, since it does sound like water weight.

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the well wishes I'm still just laying here in bed. I really did a number on my back it still really hurts! I'm still thinking positive thoughts that despite it all when i step on the scale I will have a loss

Amu
Old 06-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #103

S/C/G: Not Sure

I am not a coffee drinker unfortunately, trust me there are times I wish I was. I don't really like the taste. I am unsure of how I will like the Mocha but I decided I will try it anyway knowing I can return it if necessary.

I'm working on the berry smoothie and I did not like the beginning texture so I put about 4 extra ounces of water and some ice to keep it cold. I like thinner textures when drinking. This seems to work! I like the taste though! Yay again!

Sorry if I am posting too much. I always have some extra time at work. ^_~
Old 06-10-2010, 12:35 PM   #104

The smoothies went back lol.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #105

S/C/G: 193/157.4/145

Yay I made through my first day and everything was good except i did not like vanilla

I have a question i recieved entrees with my starter kit and i am not quite sure what they count as?

So far today it has been a good day i have a slight headach but nothing to bad

Have a good day everbody
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.