3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Wonderslim Part 3 (Fri June 4th)

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 12:05 AM   #46

S/C/G: SW 215/see ticker/145

Height: 5.4.5

Welcome back!!
Old 06-07-2010, 09:40 AM   #47
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Hey Waterwoman!! Hope you had a great vacation!! Sounds like you did very good with your eating! Just keep hangin in there...today is a new day!! Bet you were surprised to see all of our newbies huh!! We've had several since you've been gone!

Spaghetticat - thanks for that info! I printed it off - but will request the hard copy diet plan when I order! I've only got about another month with my doc plan - so then I can order WS!!

It's TOM for me...so feeling kinda gross today - am hoping to see a lighter week - since I had that surgery in March...fingers crossed!!! The end of last week was a doosey on my eating tho...batton down the hatches...thank goodness it only lasted a few days!!
Old 06-07-2010, 10:59 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
Hey Waterwoman!! Hope you had a great vacation!! Sounds like you did very good with your eating! Just keep hangin in there...today is a new day!! Bet you were surprised to see all of our newbies huh!! We've had several since you've been gone!

Spaghetticat - thanks for that info! I printed it off - but will request the hard copy diet plan when I order! I've only got about another month with my doc plan - so then I can order WS!!

It's TOM for me...so feeling kinda gross today - am hoping to see a lighter week - since I had that surgery in March...fingers crossed!!! The end of last week was a doosey on my eating tho...batton down the hatches...thank goodness it only lasted a few days!!
Ugh I am on back to back period deal. It sucks!! My cycle has been ridiculous since I had surgery last year. Like literally ridiculous. Yuck. Anyways if you want I can email you all the stuff they sent to me it was like 5 or 6 pdfs.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #49
Calorie Cutting Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghetticat View Post
Ugh I am on back to back period deal. It sucks!! My cycle has been ridiculous since I had surgery last year. Like literally ridiculous. Yuck. Anyways if you want I can email you all the stuff they sent to me it was like 5 or 6 pdfs.
thanks!! I'll just wait till I can order from them - next month and will get the binder with my order thanks again!!

Did you have the ablation surgery too??
Old 06-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #50

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Okay spaghett, I know you've posted this more than once, and now I can't find it....so I'll just ask. What are the daily allowances you try not to go over for carbs, proteins, calories, sugars, etc?

Re-start date: 1/10/2012
Re-re-start date: 5/16/2012
Re-re-re-start date: 1/25/2012
Goal 1: ONE'derland - Date Achieved:???
Old 06-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #51

I am not sure what abalation surgery is. I had brain surgery a year ago

Um Basically the most important is not to go over 100 carbs. I never let myself go over 93 though just in case. I tend to go from 1000-1200ish calories but I never ever go over on carbs. I believe this keeps me in super mild ketosis but I could be wrong.

I try to stay under 35g of fat a day but over 20g (for gall stone health) and make sure i get at least 85g of protein a day (usually its over 100). At least 15g of fiber. If I don't get that I have either stool softners or flax seed for its health benefits (just dont be bad like me, get the milled and expect it to be seeds. I need to buy some seeds since i dont like powders lol.

If you use a powder sugar free supplement like benefiber be aware they have around 4g a packet and are VERY sweet if you make as directed.

I also pop a daily vitamin and on occasion when I remember take a calcium/vit D supplement because I am lactose intolerant and have hypothyroidism I can have lower levels in those- but I am bad at taking them. I take a handfull of pills already as it is so its hard to force myself :P
Old 06-07-2010, 10:51 PM   #52

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Today was weigh in for me.......l lb.up. Sure could have been worse considering all of the restaurant food of the last week, am sure all of the extra exercise that went on helped it not be worse. But was back on plan all day and am happy for it too. Yes, lots of new people have joined and am sure they will all like coming here as much as I have........what a great bunch of people!
Still need to get another shake in within the next 20 minutes....Hey Spaghett - how much flax seed do you use a day and do you throw it in a shake or what? I have some in my frige that is about a year old......could it be too old do you think? I used to put it in my oatmeal when I could remember to and actually liked the taste of it. Think the Benefiber sounds too sweet for me.

"First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do" Epictetus
Old 06-07-2010, 10:54 PM   #53

S/C/G: Not Sure

Height: 5'6

Got my confirmation on the shipment should be here by Wednesday! I am excited! Hope everyone had a decent monday! I can't wait to be posting updates. This is the first plan that sounds like something I can do. Loving the positive energy from this thread too!
Old 06-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #54

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
thanks!! I'll just wait till I can order from them - next month and will get the binder with my order thanks again!!

Did you have the ablation surgery too??
Had an ablation back in December. Best thing I ever did! TOM is so much lighter and bearable now. I do still get cravings the week before though.

As for how I did last week. I think I did pretty well even with the weekend camping trip. I haven't done an official weigh in yet. I had to go back to the doctor this morning to find out I do indeed have strep throat. That kept me from eating too much over the weekend. LOL!
Tomorrow I'm going to Six Flags, so I'll have to make sure I don't give in to all the goodies. Sore throat may help with that.
I'll do an official albeit late weigh in when things settle down.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #55

S/C/G: 193/157.4/145

Height: 5'6

I also just got my conformation and i live in north carolina so I am hoping to recieve it tuesday or wednesday but i am so excited about starting
Old 06-08-2010, 12:16 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterwoman64 View Post
Today was weigh in for me.......l lb.up. Sure could have been worse considering all of the restaurant food of the last week, am sure all of the extra exercise that went on helped it not be worse. But was back on plan all day and am happy for it too. Yes, lots of new people have joined and am sure they will all like coming here as much as I have........what a great bunch of people!
Still need to get another shake in within the next 20 minutes....Hey Spaghett - how much flax seed do you use a day and do you throw it in a shake or what? I have some in my frige that is about a year old......could it be too old do you think? I used to put it in my oatmeal when I could remember to and actually liked the taste of it. Think the Benefiber sounds too sweet for me.
Yay back on track! - Yes you can throw it into a shake- I have a vitamix (which now i can honestly say I am getting my moneys worth lol) and it blends everything to shreds lol. I am not sure about expiration. Personally I wouldn't but I'm weird about that. If i don't get enough fiber I usually use 1-2tbsp though I think for best health benefits they say 2tbsp. its just a LOT to me.

Here is an idea of the different kinds available, just on amazon- buy locally for cheaper/more variation in most places:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...x+seed&x=0&y=0

The seeds if you like some crunch on your salads its pretty good like that. Personally i dont like the milled stuff but that is what you can toss into smoothies and stuff
Old 06-08-2010, 12:18 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutableParadox View Post
Got my confirmation on the shipment should be here by Wednesday! I am excited! Hope everyone had a decent monday! I can't wait to be posting updates. This is the first plan that sounds like something I can do. Loving the positive energy from this thread too!
Yay how exciting!
I had a good Monday. Have a job interview tomorrow

I had NO IDEA how much easier low carb high protein was for me. In my honest pure opinion WAIT for a bit before adding anything that could be a trigger food, but you will notice if you stay under 100 carbs you aren't starving after about 3 days and have more energy and such, its great.

Who knew?? Wish I did before! Can't wait to see you post to goal with us!
Old 06-08-2010, 12:19 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvester View Post
Had an ablation back in December. Best thing I ever did! TOM is so much lighter and bearable now. I do still get cravings the week before though.

As for how I did last week. I think I did pretty well even with the weekend camping trip. I haven't done an official weigh in yet. I had to go back to the doctor this morning to find out I do indeed have strep throat. That kept me from eating too much over the weekend. LOL!
Tomorrow I'm going to Six Flags, so I'll have to make sure I don't give in to all the goodies. Sore throat may help with that.
I'll do an official albeit late weigh in when things settle down.
You can do it!!
Old 06-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #59

I made a post about it on my blog:
http://spaghetticatsjourney.blogspot.com/
But WOW scale sock... This morning it said.... 174.4 then 174.8 (the third time...) Official weigh in is tomorrow, but WOW!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #60
Calorie Cutting Queen

Cat - Brain surgery??? No wonder you're TOM is all messed up!!! Ablation is where the doc goes in and "cooks" the lining of your uterus - in hopes for a lighter/possibly no TOM!! Good luck on your interview!!

Harvester - Seems like my TOM is a bit lighter - did it take you a few cycles to see a difference?? (sorry if TMI - just wondering!)

:-) have stamp club tonight!! Will have to pack my food to take with me so I'll stay away from the artery cloggin, fat producing, thick and creamy goodness they always fix for us!!
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.