Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 11:09 PM   #466  

Height: 5'6

Ugh. I don't know what is with this week, but it is full of bad choices. I cannot wait until things are back to normal. I need a routine! I'm trying not to be too hard on myself, but at the same time I don't wan to be too lax about it either. I wish I lived by myself. Having roommates that constantly have junk around is hard. I'm sure it will be better once the visitor leaves. I did exercise a lot more this week so I am hoping to at least maintain. I *need* to just drink shakes for a couple days to get rid of the cravings. It's like one bad thing and it spirals back all the old carb cravings!

Anyway, thanks for listening. I'm just letting all my thoughts out before heading to bed! Yay for Friday!
Old 06-24-2010, 11:24 PM   #467  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Oh prokchop I was totally reading it wrong, you are doing great!

Kelly- I totally understand what you are saying- it does get easier (most) days! Hang in there!
Old 06-25-2010, 01:01 AM   #468  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Kelly hang in there! I do thing a routine makes it easier. We are hear for you!

Cat-thanks I needed to hear that.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:23 AM   #469  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

You DESERVE to hear that!!
Old 06-25-2010, 01:29 AM   #470  

Just wanted to say... I made it through pizza night with eating one piece of pepperoni of the pizza YEAH!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:04 AM   #471  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop69 View Post
Oh and I had to share, I was told about this recipe from another blog or thread I can't remember.
Vanilla shake and 1 tsp of SF orange jello. YUM like a dreamcycle or 50/50 bar.
ooh...thanks! I got some SF orange syrup, that'll prolly do the trick too...I know what i'm having in the morning!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:06 AM   #472  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
I don't do naked shakes either!! I suppose I could...but who'd want to??!! I'm trying to figure out how I can pack my s/f syrups for my vaca...you know they are in huge glass bottles...not travel ready!!
try getting those little plastic bottles in the travel section...that you're supposed to put shampoo and stuff in...but fill with syrup instead It's worth a shot anyway...how many days now??? lol
Old 06-25-2010, 02:09 AM   #473  

Jean - I loved doing boot camp when i did it. I wish I could do it again, but our budget is just too tight right now..it was all i could do to get DH to agree to let me buy "special" food

kelly...hang in there girl! I'm right there with ya...have had so many tempting things that last couple of weeks...parties, get togethers, lunches...etc...ugh! I need to work three jobs so I can't go anywhere with friends..lol
Old 06-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #474  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Can yall say HELLO FRIDAY!!!! 7 days till my vacation and I'm absolutely about to explode with excitement!

Jeanelld - girl that's a bunch of classes, talk about High energy...sounds like fun and NO time for boredom!! Good for you for mixin' it up!

Chop - Good for you for making a good choice to eat before the Pizza and for only splurging on 1 slice!! Those kinds of choices will get you to goal quick!

Kelly - Cravings are a crazy little thing huh!! I know when I was on SB diet we couldn't have any fruit or bread product or sweets for 2 weeks to get the cravings out of the system - you know, it still didn't work!! I'm a carboholic thru and thru!! The visitor will leave and you'll get back to your normal routine in no time!! Don't stress over it, that'll make cravings worse..Hang in there girl...as it was said - we are here for you!

Jyoyo - you are never gonna believe this...I actually bought 4 of those travel bottles to bring syrups to work for my shakes here...OMG...Great minds huh!! I'll be gone for 5 days. I think I can maybe get a couple more and that should get me thru the week - they are 3 oz bottles and I think I use about 1 oz in each shake...YAY!! Problem solved! SAWEET!!!

I go to dr to wi at 11 today...fingers crossed it's good! I jumped on my scale today - it showed 3.5 down - but I'll wait to see what theirs says before I go tootin my horn!!
Old 06-25-2010, 11:30 AM   #475  

Height: 5'6

So I got my return order in today. Yay for more Bariwise bars!

I also decided to try the Bariwise shakes since I loved their bars so much. I'm drinking the Banana right now. It's...interesting. I don't hate it, but I am not as excited for it as I thought I would be. I think this might be good with milk instead of water. Not bad enough to care too much.

Did I mention I cannot wait for the SF syrups. haha!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:24 PM   #476  

I just re-read my post it looked like I ate a piece of pizza...NO - I ate one little slice of pepperoni off of the pizza! That is a great deal for me! I LOVE pizza. I hope everyone is having a great Friday and is gearing up for the weekend. Last week I thought I would try having some vodka this weekend but since I lost 7 lbs I want to keep the train rolling and I am not willing to experiment yet. I am going out to eat at the Sinking Rose in SF on Thursday and I know I will not go "hog wild" I will still not have bread, pasta, potatoes or rice, I will still have a fish or meat with a lot of veggies but I am not going to worrie about sauces so I think I will try to do the LizR thing Tues and Wends. I am not sure if I can do it but I will try.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:30 PM   #477  

Kris Great Loss... I am crossing my fingers that the Dr.s scale will say the same thing... Stupid Dr. Scales seem to alway say more haha.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #478  
Changing my life....

S/C/G: 247.5/238/145

Height: 5'11

Porkchop...Conrats on that "slice of pepperoni" off of the pizza. Now that's will power!!!! I have historically been an all or nothing kind of dieter, and that has gotton me to...well, look at my weight. So I'm trying to not let the little things throw me completely off.

I hope you enjoyed Stinking Rose. I'm going to Cha Cha Cha's next Wednesday with friends and I need to check out the menu to see what I can eat OP.

Last edited by jeanelld; 06-25-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #479  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Chop - I did think you ate a slice of Pizza not just a pepperoni....HOW'D YOU DO THAT?? I'm like Jean - an all or nothing kind of girl so I'm SUPER impressed with your pepperoni treat!!

Ok...here it is...I'm down....officially...2.5!! I'm not as excited as I would be if it'd been the 3.5 my scales show..and up until today my scales have been right on target with docs - oh well..either way it wouldn't have been a 25 total loss - like I was hoping for...I told her I wanted to hit 30 pounds lost the next time I go (in 2 weeks)...it's doable - hard, but doable!! Also - I had her look over the WS stuff - told her I can't afford to do her plan again - $1120 for 12 weeks-YIKES...she looked over it, looked at the meal plans and the price for 12 weeks and said, "I say GO FOR IT!" So wooo hooo green light on WS!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:44 PM   #480  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Good job ladies, avoiding all that temptation! I know what you mean about being all or nothing jeanelld!

I am placing my newest order today and am pretty excited! I have been slacking a bit on getting all my shakes in, but I think seeing the $$ come across my bank account will be just a little kick of motivation!

As for motivation... I had a ton yesterday! I did my c25k AND 30 day shred in the same day! I have NEVER done both on the same day! lol! Just goes to show that I am more capable than I give myself credit for. I am a bit sore today, but mostly just from the darn push-ups.
I just wish I could show my foods the same consistency!
Although I have had at least a side salad with my lunch the last 3 days. Today was all salad and yesterday was a side and Wed. was all salad.
With lots of strawberries! YUM!
Closed Thread