Wonderslim Part 3 (Fri June 4th)

You're on Page 2 of 34
Go to
  • Thanks everyone for the welcome. The first week weight loss was fantastic 11 pounds gone. Not as much as the first week on NS but I am very pleased and feel great about continuing on with this plan.
  • Quote: Thanks Amy!
    And thanks for everyones input on WS.

jyoyo78, thanks and grats on the weight loss. That's a good idea, I might try to call a few of them tomorrow. I looked at the DD site again, they happen to be having a sale this weekend for the starter kit, I'm tempted to just get that.
    I like that with the starter kit you can customize what you want in it. So if there are things you know you don't like...you don't have to get them...or if there are things you want to try, then you can swap something out. Pretty cool. Also, DD is the cheapest I've found to buy the stuff...especially considering you the volume discount and free shipping for not having to spend all that much. Anyhow....good luck and keep us posted on your progress....struggles....goals....etc
  • Quote: Thanks everyone for the welcome. The first week weight loss was fantastic 11 pounds gone. Not as much as the first week on NS but I am very pleased and feel great about continuing on with this plan.
    Dang!! You go girl!!
  • Quote: Hi Everyone i would like to say that i just orderd my WS intro package
    I have been battling my weight since i had my first child my all time high was 230 but now that i am done having children i want to be at a happy weight
    for me

I have managed to do several diets but at this point i feel i need something strict and i need to have most of my meals ready without to much planning because i am always on the go and also have my four lovely children to care for

So after reading through the post and getting information i decided that I would order it and start asap
    Welcome!!! So glad you found us...can't wait to hear about your progress
  • Quote: Hi Everyone i would like to say that i just orderd my WS intro package
    I have been battling my weight since i had my first child my all time high was 230 but now that i am done having children i want to be at a happy weight
    for me

I have managed to do several diets but at this point i feel i need something strict and i need to have most of my meals ready without to much planning because i am always on the go and also have my four lovely children to care for

So after reading through the post and getting information i decided that I would order it and start asap
    Welcome Dranaeli!!
  • Quote: Thanks everyone for the welcome. The first week weight loss was fantastic 11 pounds gone. Not as much as the first week on NS but I am very pleased and feel great about continuing on with this plan.
    Congrats on the loss!!! weigh to go!!
  • Wonderslim - 5th week finished and questions :)
    Hallo everyone!

I just finished my fifth week of Wonderslim and I have to say that compared to both Medifast and Optifast, which I've tried in the past, Wonderslim products taste a lot better and that makes the plan a lot easier for me to stick with.

Since I started, however, I've been determined not to eat the meal that goes along with the diet. I know that it's incredibly dumb maybe, but I have a real problem with food and I thought that by eliminating the need to eat regular food that I would be much better off. I've eaten the two fruits recommended to keep good digestive health, but other than that I just eat the bar, supplement and four meal replacements. I have been 100% dedicated to the diet and not deviating, but the weight loss seems to be going down. At my weight (which you can see over to the left - I hate even saying it), I only lost 2.2 lbs this week. I lost 2.6 lbs last week. I'm very happy and pleased to lose weight, but my weight loss seems to be going slow for someone of my weight. I'm very scared that it will slow down all together and I have so much to lose that it's disheartening.

I take a multi-vitamin, drink 8-10 glasses of water a day, and haven't slipped up once. I switched from Weight Watchers to this plan because I was losing very minimal weight on that plan as well, but with the amount of food I had to consume in points for my weight, I wasn't surprised.

Do you think I should add the "healthy meal" to the program? I wonder if I would lose more weight with it or without it at this point..

Any comments are helpful, thank you so much!

Addie
  • Addie...first of all...kudos on being able to NOT deviate!! I totally admire that!! I just haven't been able to find that will power yet ) There are a few of us that are going the "all liquid" route. I believe it was LizR who originally told us about it...and I think she got the "plan" from a website that sells products similar to WS, but with a different name. I can NOT remember the name for the life of me right now!

Anyway, the plan is to eat 9 "meals" a day. I've been doing 5 shakes, 2 or 3 bars and a meal packet like the veggie joe...or chili...or whatever suits my fancy. Feel pretty good doing that, but have only been doing it for a few days though. I believe Liz has been doing that plan longer, I'm sure she'll chime in later.

Another thought is that for your weight maybe you aren't getting enough calories and your body is doing the whole starvation mode plan. I know it sounds odd...but so many people that hit plateaus will add more calories into their diet and boom...the pounds start falling off again. Anyhow, I am a doctor by NO means!!! These are just ideas for you Keep up the good work...and PLEASE....pass on some of your determination to ME!!!
  • You can follow the Liz plan and have 8-9 replacements a day. Your body needs a minimum amount of protein and calories to function, so if you feel that you can not eat "real" food due to whatever reasons, you should at least have more supplements! and welcome! I am on day two of doing 9 supplements/day but it was just so i could avoid going grocery shopping until my girlfriend got here! (She is coming to visit).

Otherwise you should add a healthy meal.
    Liz reccomends 5 shakes and 2-3 bars and a supplement. Just make sure you are under 100 carbs (if youw ant to be in ketosis), over 90g protein(should be easy) and around 1200 if that is your plan Hope this helps somewhat!
  • The other plan was new lifestyle diet. If you go to the second wonderslim thread its like in the last 3 pages where we talked about it if you want
  • Quote: Addie...first of all...kudos on being able to NOT deviate!! I totally admire that!! I just haven't been able to find that will power yet ) There are a few of us that are going the "all liquid" route. I believe it was LizR who originally told us about it...and I think she got the "plan" from a website that sells products similar to WS, but with a different name. I can NOT remember the name for the life of me right now!

Anyway, the plan is to eat 9 "meals" a day. I've been doing 5 shakes, 2 or 3 bars and a meal packet like the veggie joe...or chili...or whatever suits my fancy. Feel pretty good doing that, but have only been doing it for a few days though. I believe Liz has been doing that plan longer, I'm sure she'll chime in later.

Another thought is that for your weight maybe you aren't getting enough calories and your body is doing the whole starvation mode plan. I know it sounds odd...but so many people that hit plateaus will add more calories into their diet and boom...the pounds start falling off again. Anyhow, I am a doctor by NO means!!! These are just ideas for you Keep up the good work...and PLEASE....pass on some of your determination to ME!!!
    I don't want to toot my own horn lmao but I think I was the one that mentioned the full fast system from New lifestyle Diet website. I will post it again for those who need to see how to do it according to their website:

Can I do the diet with shakes only (full fast)? (back to top)

Yes, you can absolutely follow the program as a full fast, but if you are doing this, please replace the healthy meal with an additional 2 shakes, puddings, hot soups, or drinks each day. As a result, you should be having at least 9 shakes each day.
    If I’m doing the diet as a full fast, how many shakes can I have? (back to top)

As part of the full fast, you should be having at least 9 shakes, puddings, hot drinks, or soups each day.
    Can I customize the Men's and Women's Programs with only shakes, puddings, soups, and hot drinks (Full Fast)? (back to top)

Yes, you can customize the Men's and Women's Programs to only include shakes, puddings, soups, and hot drinks (full fast). (This is done by simply clicking on the Customize button when ordering online, then click on the “Shakes, Soups, and Drinks Only” button at the top of the customization page.)

These are the foods they suggest you consume:

/Soups/Drinks ONLY (28 Boxes) Total Boxes: Required: 28 ... Selected: 24

Shakes/Puddings
    Berry Blast Drink Berry Smoothie Caramel Pudding
    Cheesecake Pudding Chocolate Marshmallow Pudding Chocolate Shake/Pudding
    CocoMint Shake/Pudding Dark Chocolate Pudding Lemon Pudding
    Mocha Shake/Pudding Strawberry Shake/Pudding Strawberry Smoothie
    Tangy Lemonade Toffee Creme Pudding Tropical Blend Shake
    Vanilla Shake/Pudding

Hot Soups/Cereals
    Berries 'n Chocolate Crunch Cereal Cheesesteak Pasta Chicken Soup
    Cinnamon Crunch Cereal Tomato Soup Vegetable Bean Soup (Minestrone)
    Vegetable Cheese Omelet Vegetarian Sloppy Joe

Hot Drinks
    Creamy Hot Cappuccino Creamy Hot Chocolate Creamy Mint Hot Chocolate
    Creamy Raspberry Hot Chocolate
  • Also welcome to all newbies.
  • Yay! Sorry Molly Didn't know, its the Molliz diet hahah

PS I had one of bariwise (i think) Peanut butter jelly protein 15 bars? and now i cant get that

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANU TBUTTER JELLY TIME song out of my head! And the dancing carrot does not help haha!
  • Addie - Welcome Congratulations on your loss and dedication so far. 2lbs a week is an awesome pace but I can see where you would expect more in your situation. I've heard of people losing slowly due to hypothyroidism, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothyroidism. I've also heard of people losing more weight by eating a little more so, oddly enough, adding some WS meals may help you lose. Either way, keep up the great work and you will get there.

mollymai - You were the original poster of the full fast system! I was having stomach problems from the fresh vegetables and fruit on WS. When I read your post it seemed like a great solution. Then I started ravings about how I wasn't hungry on the plan and managed to break through my plateau and several other people started to try it. I'm in favor of changing the name to the molli plan too!
  • Damn hypothyroidism
    BUT 2 pounds a week is my average so I am not going to complain :P