3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Wonderslim Part Two

Old 05-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #91

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Just packed up 5 boxes of WS stuff I didn't care for to send back to exchange for stuff I would enjoy more.

Mainly on the list is the strawberry stuff.....i've choked down all I could!

Also, I was not a fan of the Vegetarian Joe at all!
Old 05-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #92

S/C/G: 216.4/175.4/169

Height: 5'7"

I have noticed that I am the same as harvester, as long as I stick to the program I don't seem to have any side effects but I also had a cheat and noticed it bothered my tummy. I try to stay away from any cheats that are high in fat or carbs and if I need something extra I have turkey pepperoni or low fat yogurt, something high protein but low fat. I like WS so far, I've only been on the plan for about 3 weeks and waiting for my 2nd order so I have more choices!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #93

S/C/G: 222/185/160, March2010:189

Height: 5'4"

Hi All! Hope every one is having a good week!
My wt. in Sunday was good, another 2lbs gone:-)

I just tryed the WS dk. choc. pudding & BOY is it Great!!!
I also like the WS veg. cheese omelet. It's a kinda weird texture but I enjoy the flavor.

I've been soooo tired! I feel drained of ALL energy! so I got a multi. vit. & I take it at bed time. In the past vit. usu. make me EXTREMELY HUNGRY!!!
So far so good...................
Old 05-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #94

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
PaulaM - funny, I posted my "gas" question before I read your post. So...you don't notice tummy issues while eating WS?? I think I'm understanding that right. Maybe I'm just that way from other stuff...who knows!! Isn't the human body just lovely!?!

WTG on your ticker acheivement Prada! ) I was excited to get mine a while back too....time to change mine up a bit...it's too blah!
nope, just the opposite for me; when I'm eating WS I have no body issues at all
PaulaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:51 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradaboy View Post
Just packed up 5 boxes of WS stuff I didn't care for to send back to exchange for stuff I would enjoy more.

I found if you throw some fruit in with the strawberry shake it changes the taste entirely. So far I have tried blueberries and strawberries.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:37 AM   #96

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

I thought the Veg. Joe was surprisingly good. I cooked it on the stove instead of the microwave and put it over 1 slice of thin bread (40 cal). It tasted like a sloppy joe.
I'm not a huge fan of the berry yogurt smoothie, but I can tolerate it. I just have a little left.
harvester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:57 AM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
Wow Liz! Great job on the weight loss!! Hoping to join you soon )

Thanks for the input everyone! Pradaboy, your shrimp recipe sounds quite tasty! I'll be following Guttergirl to your house!

Harvester...after all the comparing I did, I agree! That's why I was asking. I did want to be able to have the extras in the beginning (like the shaker and all that jazz), so that's why I did the starter-kit. Then figured from here on out I'd do the individuals, as long as the order is over $99 I'm good! ) Sounds like we're on the same page there....phew.

So, I was curious about any side effects anyone has had. I don't mean to be graphic here...and I'm not even positive it's from eating the packets. But, like I said earlier, I've been eating some of the MF packets. From what I've been told (even by the folks at DietDirect), MF and WS are very similar. Well, have anyone experienced any tummy issues? Here's the graphic part - I've noticed myself being more gassy....and having more frequent bowel movements. Has anyone else experienced this? It might be totally unrelated...just wanted to see if anyone else noticed it while eating the WS way )

Thanks!!

I haven't noticed any side affects.

1st Short Term Goal 5% 264.5
290.8/269.2/200
mollymai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:33 AM   #98

S/C/G: 204/190.4/134

Height: 5ft 6in

I'm still attempting to choke down the Tex Mex and chickn tomatoes. On the lunch menu for today: Tex Mex.....yuck. I can't wait for it to be gone!
Old 05-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #99
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Hey guttergirl - you are having Tex-Mex on Cinco de Mayo (maybe that'll help you choke it down today!! ole'!!

REGEE - GREAT job on the loss!! Congrats!

I too have found that adding frozen berries to my CMWL shakes makes them taste not so powdery..yum...

man o man, yesterday when I was at Curves I had a horrible woosy feeling. My tummy felt almost nauseated and my head felt kind of like I wasn't there...I wasn't working out harder than normal, so I wonder if it was just that my bloodsugar dropped or maybe I was too hungry...I generally have a fruit before lunch, workout and then my bar...any suggestions on what could have happened??
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:12 AM   #100

S/C/G: 237/ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone-
I wanted to try and join in with everyone here if that's okay. I've been doing New Lifestyle diet for two weeks and have lost 9.8lbs!! I just found out that Wonderslim offers the same choices as New Lifestyle for cheaper so my next order is probably going to be from Wonderslim. It's also located a couple of states closer so I won't have to wait as long for my shipments.

It's great reading through all the success that everyone is having.

Amy
amy1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:10 AM   #101

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome Amy!! I'm waiting for my first order of WS too ) Have tried a few things from MF, but definitely like the cheaper prices of WS. I'm in WA state, it takes FOREVER to get here...lol....but it'll be worth the wait, right? It's not like 7 more days of being fat is gonna kill me....it's already been almost 13 years! ) Can't wait to share my stories with everyone!

Re-start date: 1/10/2012
Re-re-start date: 5/16/2012
Re-re-re-start date: 1/25/2012
Goal 1: ONE'derland - Date Achieved:???
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #102

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

I do think the shakes and veggie joe would be better with fruit and bread respectively, but I'm not having fruit or bread since I am using the WS in the same way I would Medifast. It's strictly the 5 WS meals and 1 lean and green meal(which is also somewhat restrictive of which veggies you can eat).
Old 05-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #103

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
man o man, yesterday when I was at Curves I had a horrible woosy feeling. My tummy felt almost nauseated and my head felt kind of like I wasn't there...I wasn't working out harder than normal, so I wonder if it was just that my bloodsugar dropped or maybe I was too hungry...I generally have a fruit before lunch, workout and then my bar...any suggestions on what could have happened??
Yikes! It sounds like your blood sugar was too low for exercising. I've read several other places that having protein before you work out is a good idea. Maybe replace the fruit with something high in protein. I hope you feel better soon.

"First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do." - Epictetus
LizR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:48 PM   #104

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1974 View Post
Hi everyone-
I wanted to try and join in with everyone here if that's okay. I've been doing New Lifestyle diet for two weeks and have lost 9.8lbs!! I just found out that Wonderslim offers the same choices as New Lifestyle for cheaper so my next order is probably going to be from Wonderslim. It's also located a couple of states closer so I won't have to wait as long for my shipments.

It's great reading through all the success that everyone is having.

Amy
Welcome Amy.

Congrats on the 9.8lbs. That is awesome.

"First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do." - Epictetus
LizR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #105

Quote:
I do think the shakes and veggie joe would be better with fruit and bread respectively, but I'm not having fruit or bread since I am using the WS in the same way I would Medifast. It's strictly the 5 WS meals and 1 lean and green meal(which is also somewhat restrictive of which veggies you can eat).
Ah, so you're really sticking to the harder plan, I see.
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.