3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Wonderslim Part Two

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2010, 12:49 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
jyoyo78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 586

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default

That's so funny guttergirl...about always waiting til Monday! What IS the point?? It's not like our fat cells and muffin tops know that it's Monday...lol But, our brain sure does!! )

Liz, thanks for the info, on ordering and such. I guess my main concern was that any directions or pamphlets or whatever...there would only be one set...I guess we could just share those if I go in with a friend.

So, how are the "scrambled eggs" from WS. Like I said earlier, my friend gave me a couple days worth of packets, but they're MF. I had the scrambled eggs today. I had already heard from other they were nasty...so I added Mrs. Dash and some fresh basil...not too shabby...and surprisingly...I'm FULL!! That is ridiculous!! I'm NEVER full from some little packet of powder...lol

I'm SO excited to start WS!! And get all skinny mini!! Woot, woot!
__________________


Re-start date: 9/22/2014
Goal 1: Reach 220 lbs - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 2: Reach 210 lbs - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 3: Reach ONE-derland - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 4: Reach 175 lb - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 5: Reach 150 lb - Date Achieved: ??
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #62
Member
 
guttergirl78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 87

S/C/G: 204/190.4/134

Height: 5ft 6in

Default

Why spend money on WS scrambled eggs when you can buy egg beaters and have more?

If I'm not feeling the shake thing I'll make a low carb meal that fits the guidelines (like eggbeaters and veggie sausage). Some days I even have 2 Lean and Green meals. As long as your meals fall in the number of calories you're alloted per day and you don't go over the number of carbs you would've eaten had you just had the shake (or in this case the WS eggs) it's just saving some money. Egg beaters are far better tasting than those WS eggs. They arent bad (like say that Tex Mex Chicken junk) but I don't think they're worth $10. I also think that one day (hopefully before 2011) I will reach my goal weight and I won't be eating all of this stuff all the time ( I do think I will always have it because it's an easy way for a non meat lover to get her protein in) So why not figure some of it out now?
__________________
guttergirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:55 PM   #63
Member
 
pradaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ftw, TX
Posts: 59

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
That's so funny guttergirl...about always waiting til Monday! What IS the point?? It's not like our fat cells and muffin tops know that it's Monday...lol But, our brain sure does!! )

Liz, thanks for the info, on ordering and such. I guess my main concern was that any directions or pamphlets or whatever...there would only be one set...I guess we could just share those if I go in with a friend.

So, how are the "scrambled eggs" from WS. Like I said earlier, my friend gave me a couple days worth of packets, but they're MF. I had the scrambled eggs today. I had already heard from other they were nasty...so I added Mrs. Dash and some fresh basil...not too shabby...and surprisingly...I'm FULL!! That is ridiculous!! I'm NEVER full from some little packet of powder...lol

I'm SO excited to start WS!! And get all skinny mini!! Woot, woot!
I actually just got up the nerve to make the WS Cheese & veggie omelette....and I was pleasantly surprised. It was actually pretty good and filling. Best breakfast I've had in 2 weeks! lol
pradaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:59 PM   #64
Changing my life....
 
jeanelld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: California (Bay Area)
Posts: 38

S/C/G: 247.5/238/145

Height: 5'11

Default

Mollymai, thanks for starting the new thread.

Down 4lbs my first week...I will take that. For week two I am aiming to work-out six days a week, get ALL my water in (been drinking about 32oz, not 64oz like I should), and take another step toward kicking my sugar addiction.

Congrats Mollimai, Kristikins, Guttergirl78, and LizR on your loss . And well done Pradaboy. I just realized that I've never pouched anything in my life...and I love to cook. On the to-do list...

Last edited by jeanelld : 05-01-2010 at 02:08 PM.
jeanelld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:21 PM   #65
Member
 
harvester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MD
Posts: 72

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

Default

Had the WS pancakes this morning. I actually made it into a waffle. It was really good.
I had the WS cheesecake this evening. It was ok. I think it may have given me gas.
harvester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #66
Calorie Cutting Queen
 
Kristikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 384

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Default

WOW, I was out of commission for 1 day and yall have posted a page and a half...we have had some pretty nasty storms here in TN this weekend. So bad that they have shut down all the interstates into the city...Luckily I'm a couple hours from there so it's not been flooding like that here, but still lots of thunder and lightening! Anyway, I've been doing good staying OP!

Trying to work on the menu and grocery list for the week...UGH...
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:19 AM   #67
Member
 
guttergirl78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 87

S/C/G: 204/190.4/134

Height: 5ft 6in

Default

Uggggh

So I stepped on the scale today (no its not weigh-in) and I gained 2.2 lbs. It's been very hot this past weekend. I ate OP, exercised Saturday even though I don't really plan to do so Saturdays and I'm up. Do I assume that even though I thought I drank my normal amount of water yesterday that it just wasn't enough? I drank 2 liter bottles (that's close to 66oz) and I drank two glasses of water before I drank the liter bottles.
__________________
guttergirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #68
Senior Member
 
LizR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dallas
Posts: 520

Height: 5'5.5"

Default

guttergirl78 - I was up this morning too! Exercise can make you retain water even if you are drinking enough. Maybe that is what happened to you. I just can't imagine that 66oz isn't enough! Sometimes I think the scale is just crazy. I am not going to weigh again for a while and just stay on plan. I know it works so why let the scale mess with my head?

Kristikins - Stay dry! I have a hard time working menus for the whole family too. Why must all healthy food cost so much?

jeanelld - Congrats on the 4lbs. That is awesome.
__________________
Lap Band Scheduled for Dec 17!

"First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do." - Epictetus
LizR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:13 PM   #69
Calorie Cutting Queen
 
Kristikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 384

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Default

Healthy food does cost more - seems like it shouldn't though, cause they leave out stuff or it's grown in someones garden (which is fairly cheap to do) - I'm not an outside kind of girl though, so no garden for me! Somehow for the last 2 weeks we have been able to keep the grocery bill down - of course I'm eating my Dr food that was rediculously expensive, plus my 550 cal meal; hubby can't figure out why we need so many tomatoes (duh) I'm eating one a day in my giant salad!! silly man!

The storms have finally left TN and are headed your way LizR - batten down the hatches and hang on, it's a doosey!

You ladies who are up - remember that muscle weighs more than fat, so give that new muscle a chance to feast and you'll see a nice loss...just keep up your good habits and kick the bad ones to the curb!

sigh....yep...it's Monday, no doubt about it!
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #70
Member
 
pradaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ftw, TX
Posts: 59

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Default

oh how the mighty have fallen! lol
today was my weigh in...i've lost 3lbs since last monday. its better than nothing and to be expected with my minor set back and all.
also this weekend i took some pretty epic naps that were like 5 hours long, so i missed a few of my meals.

i need to stay on plan hardcore through thursday. i'm taking a mini vacation this weekend to hot springs, friday-monday, and i intend to fully enjoy myself.
next monday's weigh in is not going to be cute. lol
pradaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:44 PM   #71
Calorie Cutting Queen
 
Kristikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 384

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Default

awww pradaboy - hang in there, just do really good this week and maybe the scales will be kind next week! Congrats on your loss too by the way!! Have fun on your trip and remember - two steps forward and one step back is still a step in the right direction...so if you fall off for the weekend - just jump back on when you return...and sometimes it takes a week or so for vacation "fun" to show up, so as long as you're good before and after you may not even see the bad!
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:55 PM   #72
Member
 
pradaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ftw, TX
Posts: 59

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
awww pradaboy - hang in there, just do really good this week and maybe the scales will be kind next week! Congrats on your loss too by the way!! Have fun on your trip and remember - two steps forward and one step back is still a step in the right direction...so if you fall off for the weekend - just jump back on when you return...and sometimes it takes a week or so for vacation "fun" to show up, so as long as you're good before and after you may not even see the bad!
thanks for the encouragement! i know i will be doing plenty of walking there, so hopefully i won't do too much damage!
pradaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #73
Senior Member
 
jyoyo78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 586

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default

I ordered my first little starter kit today. So excited to get it. Not so excited that I live in WA and it's shipped from NC - 5 business days!! lol That's okay, it'll give me time to get my body ready...lol I figure I'll try to be super good with my south beach ways, then once I get the WS stuff, switch to that ) One good thing about having done south beach...I already have a lot of lean and green stuff in my house, so I won't have to do extra shopping for that stuff.

Questions: Did all of you start with a starter kit? Do you continue to use starter kits? Or just order individual things that you like? Just curious how others do it. Since I'm new to this forum...do you all mind posting how long you've been eating WS? And your results since starting? Any side effects at all?

Have a wonderful day!
__________________


Re-start date: 9/22/2014
Goal 1: Reach 220 lbs - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 2: Reach 210 lbs - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 3: Reach ONE-derland - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 4: Reach 175 lb - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 5: Reach 150 lb - Date Achieved: ??
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #74
Member
 
pradaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ftw, TX
Posts: 59

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
I ordered my first little starter kit today. So excited to get it. Not so excited that I live in WA and it's shipped from NC - 5 business days!! lol That's okay, it'll give me time to get my body ready...lol I figure I'll try to be super good with my south beach ways, then once I get the WS stuff, switch to that ) One good thing about having done south beach...I already have a lot of lean and green stuff in my house, so I won't have to do extra shopping for that stuff.

Questions: Did all of you start with a starter kit? Do you continue to use starter kits? Or just order individual things that you like? Just curious how others do it. Since I'm new to this forum...do you all mind posting how long you've been eating WS? And your results since starting? Any side effects at all?

Have a wonderful day!
hi and welcome! i started off with the 4 week kit on april 19th. once i use all of it up, i will definately just be picking and choosing what i want.
pradaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:07 PM   #75
Member
 
harvester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MD
Posts: 72

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

Default

Down 2.4 lbs this week!! Like pradaboy I'll be taking a short trip this weekend too. I'm going to try to stick close to plan. I need to be ready for my trip to the beach in July!
harvester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wonderslim? mollymai Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc 600 04-27-2010 07:04 PM
February Medifast/Wonderslim/New Lifestyle etc. Chat djay Medifast 61 03-03-2009 01:41 PM
Fruit muffins recipes SueC Bread and Grains 28 03-30-2006 03:40 PM
Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 11/19-11/25 Debelli Sugar Shakers 92 11-26-2001 07:17 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 AM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2