Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 06-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #496  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Mystery shopping just means you buy from certain places, seems like a lot of pizza places but they also have some retail stores and things and car shops and automotives. Some can be a huge pain in the butt and are not worth it, but I have all the free time in the world so I do some whenever I can.
Pizza shops are easiest for me since I do not drive and they require delivery. you answer about 100 questions and have to be very detail oriented but basically you evaluate the company in different ways.
I go through national shopping service... it was free to sign up. Only issue is you have to get reimbursed and it takes like a month and a half, but to me its still free food because eventually I will be getting the money back ykwim?
They also have like spencers and other shops, I just have a difficult time answering all the qns because bad memory, so the at home delivery ones i can print out the form and do it in real time and they cant see :P
spaghetticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:30 PM   #497  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
Yeah..what is mystery shopping?? Sounds like a cool plan - free food!!

I need help ladies! I'm in charge of activities at our ladies retreat w/ church and I need a few "games" to play - something to do to get everyone involved and laughing...do yall have any ideas you'd like to pass my way??
Lol!! i have so many ideas, unfortunately I do adult parties, so they are SO not appropriate for a church retreat lol. Sorry! I do love games that make people sing, like musical chairs but 3 people have to sing random song and the person who forgets a word and the person who cant find a chair are out :P
Old 06-04-2010, 02:31 PM   #498  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
Up a pound...surprised it's not more actually, with the way I'd been eating ALL Week Long!! I think I'm going to switch my weigh in day to Monday. Having it be on a Friday gives me way too many excuses to binge on the weekend. Telling myself I'll make for it during the week...yeah, that rarely happens!! So...I will weigh in again on Monday...maybe I'll be able to get rid of that stupid pound!!
You know what I love about you? You are so proactive. Like you have a pound issue but instead of being upset you think, how can I fix this. Great! next week will be better.

its AWESOME!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #499  

Im going to start a 3rd thread XD