Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #481  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghetticat View Post
I think I am going to do the Liz plan tomorrow and possibly saturday. My girlfriend doesn't get in until late on Saturday. Then I will go back to eating 1
meal so I can eat with her while she is here

I love that you guys are around so much XD I am learning and feeling motivated by all of you !!
Ditto to you Spaghetti!!
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:50 PM   #482  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Does anyone know how much protein is too much if there is such a thing? google is telling me different things! (planning my all packaged stuff day for tomorrow
spaghetticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:56 PM   #483  

Hello everyone,

I am sorry to say that I was not able to afford WS this month, money is tight, but I plan on eating healthy and if I do well with eating healthier foods I will stick with it. I will see what happens

Good luck to all you WSers
mollymai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:33 PM   #484  

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaElevated View Post
Do you ladies workout?

I guess what I am trying to get at, is how do you plan to tackle maintenance?
I am trying to prepare myself for maintenance by making healthy choices when I go out etc but it is hard. Even though I KNOW that carbs and french fries and cheesy fried things are not good for me, no amount of weight gain will keep me from ordering it if that is what I REALLY want. I do well with portion size, especially when I eat these not so good things, but there is a reason I am big in the first place, and that reason is will power!
I am trying (not very hard at the moment) to become a runner, using the couch to 5k program. I have this scenario in my mind that if I can just train myself to run now, while I am still heavy, the habit will be there to help me when maintenance time comes around.
It's nice to know that I can always fall back on the shakes if my weight creeps back up, but I need to figure out a way to be "shake free" once I lose the weight! I don't want to finally lose all this weight and then be lost when it comes time to not use the shakes. I mean yeah, I can just try to add to my lean and greens but I guess I am just nervous, even though it is so far away!

So what do you ladies do?
I use a stair stepper 20 minutes every weekday. I try to walk 30-60 min too but it is hard to get everything done so often the walking doesn't happen.

Maintenance will be here before you know it. You don't have to give up the shakes when it comes. You can transition slowly enough to make sure you don't gain any weight back!
LizR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:37 PM   #485  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
WOW....you ladies are on FIRE!!! I so love that this thread is so active. Nothing worse than finding good convo and support, then it all peeters out. lol

So far so good on the Liz plan...lol Haven't been hungry and am over halfway with the water consumption...better get on that a bit more! Hopefully tomorrow's weigh in is okay...if not...I might defer to a Saturday weigh in...lol
A plan named after me! Hope it works well for everyone trying it.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #486  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymai View Post
Hello everyone,

I am sorry to say that I was not able to afford WS this month, money is tight, but I plan on eating healthy and if I do well with eating healthier foods I will stick with it. I will see what happens

Good luck mollymai.

I know that you can do it with or without WS. Keep us updated on your progress.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #487  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymai View Post
Hello everyone,

Molly - we all know where you are coming from with tight money!! Please don't let that be a reason you leave us...we want you to still hang out with us!!
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #488  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
Molly - we all know where you are coming from with tight money!! Please don't let that be a reason you leave us...we want you to still hang out with us!!
Thank you LizR and Kristikins. I will be watching what I eat and get some excercise in. I have the Gowear fit and it helps me a lot, also I have decided to count Weight Watchers points without going to meetings or the online program I have some material plus a good application on my ipod. I weighed myself this morning and I am at 277.6 which isn't bad. I wiil not lose as fast as I want, but it seems like it might average out the same as what I was losing on WS.

I will still weigh in and post to this thread.
mollymai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #489  
Calorie Cutting Queen

:-) Good Molly - glad you're not leaving us!! Hang in there girl!! I know how hard it is to go it "alone" so we will be your "meeting"!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Tonight is our Relay for Life and man-o-man have I been busy!! Yesterday when I got off work at 5 - I went home, baked cupcakes, made the menu sign, made the banner for our campsite, decorated the cupcakes (our camp is selling cupcakes), showered, washed my hair (I have TONS of super thick hair so that's a job in itself!) and then had to dry my hair (thank goodness for my new professional dryer!!)! I was finally hitting my pillow at 11:30 - just to get up at 6:30 this morning to straighten my hair (did I mention it's naturally curly, or frizzy as the case may be), got ready for work, hubby helped me load up my car with all the relay stuff and here I am...whew...it's gonna be a long day (and night!!)...
Old 06-04-2010, 10:07 AM   #490  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Hang in there Molly- no matter what program you use you can succeed! We will be here to cheer you on!

And today is "The Liz plan" for me!

So I think today might be a bigger temptation day but since I have so much to eat (lol 8 more packages, just had breakfast) I should be fine! I do mystery shopping for pizza and while yes I have to wait for reimburse, its free food for the husband and friend, so I am just going to do it!

Other than that I am soooo frekaing excited my friend will be here tomorrrooowww!!!!! I might be slow posting for the next two weeks but im sure ill find time to come in and say hi XD
Have an AWESOME Friday! i will be back later
spaghetticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:44 AM   #491  

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghetticat View Post
Hang in there Molly- no matter what program you use you can succeed! We will be here to cheer you on!

And today is "The Liz plan" for me!

So I think today might be a bigger temptation day but since I have so much to eat (lol 8 more packages, just had breakfast) I should be fine! I do mystery shopping for pizza and while yes I have to wait for reimburse, its free food for the husband and friend, so I am just going to do it!

Other than that I am soooo frekaing excited my friend will be here tomorrrooowww!!!!! I might be slow posting for the next two weeks but im sure ill find time to come in and say hi XD
Have an AWESOME Friday! i will be back later
What is mystery shopping?
Old 06-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #492  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Yeah..what is mystery shopping?? Sounds like a cool plan - free food!!

I need help ladies! I'm in charge of activities at our ladies retreat w/ church and I need a few "games" to play - something to do to get everyone involved and laughing...do yall have any ideas you'd like to pass my way??
Old 06-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #493  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
Yeah..what is mystery shopping?? Sounds like a cool plan - free food!!

I need help ladies! I'm in charge of activities at our ladies retreat w/ church and I need a few "games" to play - something to do to get everyone involved and laughing...do yall have any ideas you'd like to pass my way??
You should do "minute to win it" style games! I had a friend that did that in a group setting...she said they all had a blast!! Not sure what kind of ladies will be at the retreat, but I'm sure you could find some games suitable for all types ) You could probably google minute to win it games and you'll find a ton I'm sure.

Last edited by jyoyo78; 06-04-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #494  

Up a pound...surprised it's not more actually, with the way I'd been eating ALL Week Long!! I think I'm going to switch my weigh in day to Monday. Having it be on a Friday gives me way too many excuses to binge on the weekend. Telling myself I'll make for it during the week...yeah, that rarely happens!! So...I will weigh in again on Monday...maybe I'll be able to get rid of that stupid pound!!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #495  

Kristikins - Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend although very busy. Minute to win it style games sound like a great idea to me. I also like playing pictionary.

jyoyo - Sorry about your pound but it will be gone along with many other pounds before you know it. I think weighing Monday is a good idea for staying motivated over the weekend.