3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Wonderslim Part Two

Old 05-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #181

Wow. That is so impressive. I am trying to figure out what to do for weekends and special occasions. I am planning on staying on it without going off, but hope I can do it!!!!
thinivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #182

How come you are doing only 550 calories? Did I misread this or need new contacts?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:44 PM   #183

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

I've been looking at doing all liquids some days also. Today I did 4 shakes, 1 bar, and a grilled chicken breast sandwich on thin bread (40 cal/slice).
I estimate my total calories for today to be around 800 calories so far. I'm not really hungry, but if I get hungry, I may have another shake.
I'm trying to counteract the damage I did over the weekend.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #184

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinivy View Post
HI Ladies- I started yesterday. Are most of you on the 1000 or 1200 plan? Also can you tell me how much you have lost and the timeframe that you did it in? Go us!!!!
I'm on the 1200 cal plan. I've been on WS for 3 weeks and have lost 8 lbs. I'm hoping this week is a better week since I did go off plan over the weekend.

I have a retirement dinner on Friday. Not sure how I'm going to handle that as it is a bbq dinner. I'll probably stick with bbq chicken and whatever vegetable they have.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #185

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Congrats. to everyone this week that lost weight!! I lost a scant 2 lbs. but was happy for it as my cheats this week were Sizzlers on Moms day and sunflower seed snacks. Dr. yesterday was concerned when I told him about diet, but seemed ok with it after I explained it was close to what other Dr. in clinic is doing with liquid Optifast plan. He is mainly concerned with pills and such as phenphen that damage heart and valves. Dinner tonite was italian turkey sausage fried up with onion and put on a wheat flour tortilla with pasta sauce on it and topped with red peppers and mozzerella and broiled. YUM!
Waterwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizR View Post
WOOT to all the newbies that are just about to get started.

Yesterday I tried the full WS meal plan posted by mollimai. It is 9 WS meal items with no additions although I had green beans with my sons during dinner. I LOVED it. It was less than 1100 calories and I was not hungry. I can't believe how much more filling WS is than other food.
That's good to hear that you were not hungry at all. How did you space your meals?

1st Short Term Goal 5% 264.5
290.8/269.2/200
mollymai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:59 PM   #187

S/C/G: 310/236.8/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Wow it worked.

Hi everyone.

In my last post I mentioned that my losses were slowing down. I increased my calories to between 1500 to 1700 calories. I lost 3.4 lbs this week. I have been following Weight Watchers and counting my points along with the Wonderslim program.

For exercise I have been walking and it seems to he working.

Take care everyone.

Marg.
MargieMacD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:49 AM   #188

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Weigh to go on the loss Margie!

Amy, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who can NOT stand counting stuff!! I have a hard time keeping track of what I eat, and then they want me counting everything! Ugh..I don't have time for that shizzle! How long have you been on the liquid diet plan? Are you doing the WS diet?

Hi Thinivy and welcome!! I plan on doing the 1200 calorie plan (I just got my package today!!) Looks like they recommend that for people who want to lose more than 30 lbs or who have a moderate to heavy workout style. Since I qualify for both of those, I chose the 1200. I figure I can change it up later if I find it's not doing the trick for me.

Waterwoman...2 lbs gone is 2 lbs gone! So keep it up!!

Can't wait to get the show on the road with this WS stuff! Woot woot! My weigh in days are on Fridays...so lets see what I can lose in two days...lol I'll let my main focus be next Friday Wish me luck!!

Re-start date: 9/22/2014
Goal 1: Reach 220 lbs - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 2: Reach 210 lbs - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 3: Reach ONE-derland - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 4: Reach 175 lb - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 5: Reach 150 lb - Date Achieved: ??
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:51 AM   #189

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymai View Post
That's good to hear that you were not hungry at all. How did you space your meals?
I spaced them every two hours through the whole day. Works for me because I am a SAHM. I am a little worried about the lack of fiber in the diet. I think I will buy some bulk fiber and start adding it to the shakes.

"First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do." - Epictetus
LizR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:52 AM   #190

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieMacD View Post
Hi everyone.

In my last post I mentioned that my losses were slowing down. I increased my calories to between 1500 to 1700 calories. I lost 3.4 lbs this week. I have been following Weight Watchers and counting my points along with the Wonderslim program.

For exercise I have been walking and it seems to he working.

Take care everyone.

Marg.
WOOT. I am dancing for you Marg.

Do you feel better now?

"First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do." - Epictetus
LizR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:02 AM   #191
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinivy View Post
How come you are doing only 550 calories? Did I misread this or need new contacts?
Hi thinivy - and welcome to our group!!! You don't need new contacts I am doing a plan sort of like WS - but it is dr supervised - I have 2 shakes and a bar a day (which are about 480 calories accumulatively) and a 550 cal meal on my own (like a lean and green meal)...when talking about my food, I never count or consider the shakes/bar cause those are a given - so my focus is on the 550 cals - so I make good choices and not the box of Fruity Pebbles in my pantry! Once my 12 weeks are up with the doc - I will be entering the WS world! I rec'd my Diet Direct catty, so I can browse thru it in the meantime!

Congrats on the losses marg and waterwoman....LizR - amazing!!! You are an inspiration to us all!

My weigh day is Friday...hope I've done well...feels like I have!

It's hump day...enjoy!
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #192

S/C/G: 237/ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
Amy, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who can NOT stand counting stuff!! I have a hard time keeping track of what I eat, and then they want me counting everything! Ugh..I don't have time for that shizzle! How long have you been on the liquid diet plan? Are you doing the WS diet?
I started this year weighing 237- which is the most I've every weighed not pregnant and getting very close to what I did weigh with my last child. I tried to lose weight on my own thing and lost 5lbs in 4 months I found the Newlifestyle diet plan (which is the same as Wonderslim) and I've been on it for three weeks and lost about 12 lbs. I'm placing an order with Wonderslim on Friday-it's a little cheaper and more choices then Newlifestyle.

hope everyone has a great week!!
amy1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:45 AM   #193

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

[quote=amy1974;3288049]I started this year weighing 237- which is the most I've every weighed not pregnant and getting very close to what I did weigh with my last child. I tried to lose weight on my own thing and lost 5lbs in 4 months QUOTE]

I feel your pain lady! I was 120 before I got pregnant (way too skinny...sure miss that high metabolism now though). Nine months pregnant was 198! Post pregnancy was able to get down to about 145 when son was about 5 yrs old. Then have pretty much been packin' it back on ever since.

When I started South Beach on Jan. 1, I weighed in at 214...which is the most I've ever weighed...that's 16 lbs heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant!! Dang!! So humilitating!

I sure hope I can drop 12 lbs in 3 weeks...that would be fantastic!!

Keep up the good work Amy!!

Re-start date: 9/22/2014
Goal 1: Reach 220 lbs - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 2: Reach 210 lbs - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 3: Reach ONE-derland - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 4: Reach 175 lb - Date Achieved: ??
Goal 5: Reach 150 lb - Date Achieved: ??
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #194

Me too! 12 pounds in three weeks is amazing!!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:21 PM   #195

Got my shipment today.. Woo Hoo! Will start tomorrow morning!
justlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.