3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Hmr

Old 02-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #1

Default Hmr

I just ordered HMR on Friday and am interested in hearing if anyone else has any recent experience with this diet plan. I am doing the more structured plan at home.

If anyone has any experience with either the at home program or the medically supervised program, I'd be interested in hearing the good, the bad and the ugly. And hopefully the skinny!

Thanks!
cadfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #2

Hi,
I was on HMR for about 4 weeks back in October. I was not losing very much and was following to the "T". It was also so restrictive that I was depressed. I am now on 4th week of jenny craig and am doing so much better than the HMR diet and more satisfied. However, a colleague did hmr and did well with it. Best of luck to you -- i hope it works!

3meows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #3

Thank you so much for letting me know your experience. I had great success with Jenny Craig the first time I did it - less so on my second attempt post my second child. Best of luck to you too!
cadfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:44 AM   #4

S/C/G: 266.7/252/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi!

I am just about finished with my 3rd week on HMR, but i do the medically supervised one at the center. I actually love it. I lost 10.5 lbs the first week about just over 4 the second week. I'm hoping this week will be just as good.

Each week I have "cheated" or had a meal off of the plan, but I am also very good about exercise and staying on track the other days. I don't even eat the entrees. I stick to the shakes, but then also turn them into pancakes or omelettes (with the soup mix). It is nice to not have to make decisions and to know that you are still consuming very few calories. I am usually at about 600 calories for a day and am honestly not hungry.

I'd love to talk to anyone else doing the program and am happy to answer questions from anyone interested!
AllisonJERZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.