3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   Wonderslim? (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/190741-wonderslim.html)

mollymai 01-13-2010 01:52 AM

Wonderslim?

Is there anyone currently using any of the wonderslim products? If so how has your weightloss been going? What's your average weightloss weekly and how much have you lost? :?:

mollymai 01-15-2010 09:32 PM

Is there anyone on this message board that tried wonderslim?

Sugarbooty 01-16-2010 09:17 AM

Hello,

I used a combination of Wonderslim and Medifast products to lose 70+ lbs in 2008. I'm back to using Wonderslim products again, because I don't eat meat or poultry (I do have an affinity for shrimp), and it's the easiest way for me to follow a low carb/high protein plan.

In my first week of restarting my diet, I've lost 6 lbs. How much weight you lose depends on a variety of factors, including your starting weight, how many calories you consume, and how much exercise you're getting. My first 70 lbs was lost over 4 months; I consumed 6 meals per day, 800 cals, and walked on a treadmill for 30 mins once a week. Some weeks I lost only 2 or 3 pounds, while one week I lost as much as 8. I'm not really sure why my weight loss varied so much.

While I mostly consume the shakes, I highly recommend the Nacho Cheese Pastas, the Biscotti (not a Wonderslim product, but something sold by Diet Direct), Sloppy Joe, and Chocolate Cake for days you crave "real" food. :)

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. Best of luck if this is the route you choose!

mollymai 01-16-2010 02:11 PM

Thank you for responding. I am leaning more towards Wonderslim because of the cost. I tried mf from Oct. til mid Dec. and lost about 15lbs but was no longer able to afford the cost.

The difference I see in wonderslim is that you can fruit and starch and was wondering about that.

It is okay to mix up the meal plan with other meal plans?

dvillalobos 01-18-2010 01:41 PM

Hi,

I started medifast in late june (almost july) of 2009.... After initial success i started using using wonderslim products to help with the cost of my diet. I've lost 80 lbs in 6 months using a combination of medifast and diet direct (wonderslim) foods. I basically follow the medifast program guidelines but with the foods that I like and I also take a multi vitamin. I have been losing weight pretty steadily and don't see the need to add the extras that the wonderslim plan calls for.

mollymai 01-18-2010 08:47 PM

So i'm wondering if I can use the wonderslim item as a 5 and 1 instead of 5+1+1.

Have you compared the carbs of the WS foods to MF?

BetsyAnn 01-18-2010 10:56 PM

I am starting wonderslim tomorrow!

mollymai 01-19-2010 12:05 AM

Please keep me informed. Did you order a starter kit or did you personalize it? I am so interested in learning more about it before I order.

BetsyAnn 01-19-2010 12:37 AM

I didnt order a kit...I just ordered separately!

mollymai 01-19-2010 10:41 AM

That's what I plan on doing. When I looked at all the meal replacements some were less than 15 grams of protein. I called customer service to find out if is was okay to have a meal replacement that has only 12 grams of protein instead of 15 and the guy at the time was not able to help me. I want to start with a month worth of food.

mollymai 01-20-2010 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BetsyAnn (Post 3103362)
I didnt order a kit...I just ordered separately!

How did your first day go and how was the food?

BetsyAnn 01-21-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollymai (Post 3105599)
How did your first day go and how was the food?

ha well, my first day was a wash...I had a 24 hour bug of some sort...wretched headache and upset stomach so I started the next day and so far/so good. Just gotta make sure to get those drinks in every 2-3 hours so hunger doesnt strike!

byebyebelly 01-21-2010 07:19 PM

Hi everyone! I'm new on here and i just put in my first order of wonderslim today! i'm sure i'll be on here alot for support and venting! :carrot:

mollymai 01-21-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BetsyAnn (Post 3109151)
ha well, my first day was a wash...I had a 24 hour bug of some sort...wretched headache and upset stomach so I started the next day and so far/so good. Just gotta make sure to get those drinks in every 2-3 hours so hunger doesnt strike!

Sorry to here about 24 hour bug, hope all is well. It's good to know that it's going good so far. I plan on odering my food sometime in February.

mollymai 01-21-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byebyebelly (Post 3109173)
Hi everyone! I'm new on here and i just put in my first order of wonderslim today! i'm sure i'll be on here alot for support and venting! :carrot:

Welcome byebyebelly. I am hoping that we can keep can keep this thread going. I have had a hard time finding a thread about WS. I wanted to know more more about it and could not real people that had either tried it or is continuously using and have been successful.