Wonderslim?

You're on Page 9 of 41
Go to
  • Quote: Betsy thats awesome!!
    I need to start thinking about what foods i want to reorder cause my supply will be gone after next week...but any day now my TOM should be here and i'm already noticing the bloating I've been drinking water hoping to flush it out...but to no avail. So i'm expecting by monday i should have my normal 4-5 lbs gain from it But that just means that after that week, i'll have a sudden drop
    I'm psyched after my first full week loss...it ended up being 11 pounds...it has me motivated for week 2! I know the week 2 loss wont be that huge, but I am still excited!
    I love all their food that I have tried so far...soups, puddings, shakes, bars, chili, veg joes, pasta dishes. I havent done any of the chicken entrees yet though!
    My jeans did feel looser around the waist last night
  • Quote: I'm psyched after my first full week loss...it ended up being 11 pounds...it has me motivated for week 2! I know the week 2 loss wont be that huge, but I am still excited!
    I love all their food that I have tried so far...soups, puddings, shakes, bars, chili, veg joes, pasta dishes. I havent done any of the chicken entrees yet though!
    My jeans did feel looser around the waist last night
    OMG BetsyAnn that's good . All you wonderwomen lol are so motivating. I can't wait to get my tax return so that I can start. Hurry up tax refund
  • Lost 3.5lbs this week! I wore scrubs to work today that I haven't worn in a long time because they had gotten snug and were uncomfortable - fit great today with plenty of room to move in!! It feels awesome to start fitting back into my clothes.
  • Hello Everyone - I have been reading this forum and would love to join in. I am planning on ordering my WS starter kit tomorrow. Any thoughts on how many weeks I should order? I can't wait to get started and see results like everyone here has had!
  • Quote: Hello Everyone - I have been reading this forum and would love to join in. I am planning on ordering my WS starter kit tomorrow. Any thoughts on how many weeks I should order? I can't wait to get started and see results like everyone here has had!
    Welcome Swaffmom,
    How long do you plan on staying WS program? It also depends on how much weight you want to lose. I myself have close to 100lbs to lose and I am going to order the 12 week starter kit.
  • I have about 50 pounds to lose. I am thinking of doing the 4 or 8 week starter kit then I will reorder individual products. I am really ready to do this and to lose this weight that I have gained after two kids and too many times through the drive-thru. I have a vacation with my family planned this summer and would really like to look and feel better!
  • Swaffmom! I have close to the same amount to lose. I ordered the 8 week supply but my mom and i are doing it together so we each split it into 4 weeks for each of us (cheaper ordering the 8 week), but i'm glad i only got the 4 weeks because i have a good idea on what i like and can stick with and what i thought maybe i could tweak...but couldn't! My mom and i are re-ordering this week, and changing the things we don't like.

TNBaby on the 3.5 lbs gone!! I started TOM early and i've been drinking so much water and tea that i've only gained 2 lbs! Which for me is incredible! So i'm still truckin for sure!

Has anyone taken measurements? I still haven't done it, and i'm scared to see the numbers! I know if i do it will be that much more evident of my loss in the end...but man, i really don't want to see those numbers right now! Any thoughts?
  • Thanks for the advice! I think I am going to go ahead and order the 4 week plan and then be able to re-stock according to what my tastes are.

Good luck on the measuring! As soon as I can find a tape measure, I will try and do it. The numbers will probably be outrageous but we all have to start somewhere!
  • Wow! congrats on all the weight loss guys. That's great.

Welcome swaffmom. This is my second week on Wonderslim. My first loss was 6.6 lbs. I ordered the 4 week kit. And like the others I now know what I like.

Well I have my weigh in tomorrow night. Hope I do okay. I have been really good with the exception of missing a few meals during a span of 3 days. I was so busy that I forgot to take them with me. I never went off track but you know what they say "you have to eat enough to lose". Not eating enougn makes it hard to lose weight so I hope I did okay.

Well I will know tomorrow. I will let you know how I did.

Take care everyone. What a bunch of losers we all are. lol
  • Welcome swaffmom! I agree with everyone and would recommend the 4 weeks then readjust after that. The only exception I would make is to get some hotcakes - I am a huge fan of them but have always loved pancakes - they feel like real food to me.

BBBelly - yes definitely take measurements!! I took mine before I started but haven't taken them since. I can tell I've lost in my boobs and chest more than anywhere else so far (got plenty of boob to lose though so no problem there! LOL). I also recorded my body fat % so dont' know where that will go.

Margie - Good luck at your weigh in!!!!!

I did my moms with muscle class today and boy I am out of shape. It's been about 3 weeks since I've been and I could really tell a difference. I think I will have to eat my carb before I workout next time. I pretty much had nothing in the tank.
  • hi guys. went pretty far off track this weekend and did not lose anything. i dont know what happened, but i had NO ws meals last weekend. back on track yesterday and today. i dont know how to get motivated sometimes. maybe i need to recommit myself to this EVERY meal. i was doing so well. am a little disappointed with myself
  • Don't let it keep you down nina! Just jump right back in! Anytime i start to feel off track, or tempted, i get on 3fc and look at some before and afters or just read whatever catches my eye..most of the time it works. Sometimes i just allow myself whatever is pulling me...like last night my MIL brought over some jalapeno mozzarella cheese bread from a local bakery over...we very rarely splurge on that kind of stuff, so i let myself have a piece and that was it. No guilt about it just enjoyment, then get back on track! Just keep truckin, you can do it!
  • I agree, just get back on. I haven't been following to a "T" either (had a cupcake today!), but then I try to readjust throughout the day. For motivation, go shopping - that always motivates me . You don't buy anything just try on - you'll either be disappointed with how everything doesn't fit or will be motivated if clothes are fitting better. - works for me sometimes anyway - and reading other peoples success stories. It's a journey, as long as you are headed down it doesn't matter how quick you get there.
  • thanks guys, i needed that. got back on the scale today and i was down 1 lb so ill take that as my official weekly weigh in. at least the scale isnt going in the other direction!
  • Hey ladies! I think I'm going to join you since I just started on my WS jourey this morning. Wooo Hoooo!! So far I made a vanilla/banana smoothie which was good, but a little thick for me personally. And I made the strawberry shake into a pudding - little funny taste, but not inedible. For lunch is the chicken soup so we'll see how that goes.....
    So a little about me. I'm Becky, a full time mommy, full time employee, and full time student who needs to lose weight!! LOL!! I have well over 50 lbs to use. Good luck to us all and I look forward to getting to know you ladies better.