Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 199/192.5/155

Height: 5'8''

just started WS today and already desperately hungry. i have gained a lot of weight in a short amount of time and am the highest weight ever for me. hoping ws can help. been reading the posts for a couple of days trying to get pumped up- wish me luck!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 158/158/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi girls! So I am on day 3 so far and doing pretty good. The one thing I haven't been able to do is get all my shakes in. I get really full on them to the point I don't want another one. I really haven't been hungry at all. I'm going to have to figure out how to get all the shakes in though. I've made the spicy cheese and pasta and added a little salsa and sour cream - very good I thought. I also just had the pancakes with some spray butter and SF syrup - also good. I might try adding some blueberries to them to jazz them up some time. I like the shakes so far especially chocolate. I tried the vanilla with some diet orange soda yesterday though and it was not good. I tried pudding with the chocomint and it was okay but the mint taste was pretty strong. I thought I may try making fudgesicles with the chocolate by pouring it in some molds I have - will let you know how that goes. I was planning to make something cool for dinner tonight but I have a wicked sinus infection and don't feel much like it. We'll see.

I love hearing how everyone is doing! Keep the posts coming - it is motivating!!
Old 02-08-2010, 11:21 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

So i weighed in this morning and i'm down 5 lbs for the week! I only have 10 more lbs for my mini goal of weighing less than the hubby!! Anywho i forgot that it said you'd be assigned a coach..i didn't see anything in the binder, but i might have missed it. I probably wouldn't use it anyways..thats just my normal anti-social self! TNBaby if you find a way to make the vanilla shakes better let me know! I tried putting cherry coke zero in it and it wasn't very good! The fudgesicles sound good though! We made an enchilada bake last night for dinner using lean ground turkey and oh my gosh it was good!! We're going to have it again tonight! I'm going to start working out slowly on my wii fit again today and see how my lungs do. I love having all of you to talk to through all this, otherwise i'd probably not stick to it! Thank you all!

Last edited by byebyebelly; 02-08-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 164/130/135

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina333 View Post
just started WS today and already desperately hungry.
This is my third full day of Medifast, and on the first day I was SO hungry! Yesterday was much better, I think because I need to eat more in the morning. So I had 2 MF meals for breakfast instead of one, and then just cut out the "dessert" MF meal. Which is fine because I'm not much of a dessert person, anyway.

I decided to go ahead and order about 5 boxes of Wonderslim pastas, etc. - I need to "eat" something for lunch besides soup or pudding, since I have to do my lean and green meal for dinner because of my work schedule. I will let you all know what I think of WS v. MF when my order arrives.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #65  

5lbs wooo hooo!!!! That is awesome!! Keep going! You are 33% to your mini-goal. I love the games on my wiiFit but hate the little machine because it keeps telling me I'm overweight (duh - like I haven't figured that out! LOL) It also weighs me 10lbs heavier than my expensive Tanita scales (which are right on with the MD's) which is another reason I don't like it - so I skip the body tests . I have been doing a Mom's with Muscle class twice a week - I really like it but didn't go today because of my sinus issues. Hopefully your lungs are better today.

Montana - I've never done MF but according to lots of reviews on the dietdirect website the wonderslim shakes are way better. You should get a free chocolate one with your order - give it a try, it may be better. I've also decided to lump a couple of shakes together and do two at a time because I dont' seem to be getting them all in.

Nina - hang in there! Maybe try doing two shakes at a time - that might help.

Molly- have you ordered yet?

Margie- did you pick up your food?

Food finds - today I did two mocha shakes together with a little FF half and half - very very good!
Old 02-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #66  

thanks for the support girls, found some chicken bullion at work and had some between shakes, that seemed to help. bbbelly, had to laugh when i read your post as i too am a little antisocial, however, i have recently begun to think of myself as social 'neutral' so going to meetings just doesn't appeal. i am excited about finally trying to take control rather then let my cravings control me!!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 310/236.8/135

Hi everyone. I have the grub. lol.

I started today. I loved the free chocolate shake sample. Had the spicy cheese pasta for lunch. It was really good. I didn't care to much for the chicken soup though but I ate it. Don't think I will get that again though.

Nina it probably just takes a little getting use to. You will do fine.

byebyebelly congrats on the 5 lbs. That is great encouragement for us all.
I can't wait to see how I do on my weigh in. Won't know until next Tuesday.

mollymai I didn't notice anything in the binder about a coach. But like the rest of you I probably wouldn't call either. lol

For a bunch of antisocials we sure can type a lot.

Anyway we made it through today. Tomorrow is a new beginning.

Talking to all of you is a great help. Everyday I look forward to hearing how you all did each day. I love the support.

Hang in there everybody we can all do this.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:46 PM   #68  

I haven't ordered yet. Will do so this weekend. LOL I am anti-social myself. When I was on medifast I had a couch and felt better either emailing her or IMing. If we keep this thread going we will have each other to motivate. The only way I will talk to a coach is if I really, really need some advice or extra motivation. I sometime need a swift kick in the a** for being weak or normal as I call it, because we are going to make mistakes and not perfect.

Well anyhoo, I can't wait to order my food. I am happy that we found each other. I was hard finding others that was on WS.

Last edited by mollymai; 02-08-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #69  

Okay so I've thought of group name for us anti-socials -

Wonderwomen - how corny is that!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 164/130/135

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Montana - I've never done MF but according to lots of reviews on the dietdirect website the wonderslim shakes are way better. You should get a free chocolate one with your order - give it a try, it may be better.
Thanks TNBaby - my order shipped today, so I am looking forward to trying the shake sample. I didn't like the MF chocolate shake, though I was able to get it down - the vanilla one I couldn't even swallow (and I usually like vanilla a lot!). So here's to hoping.

I am not much for a "coach" either - but I like the supportive community here!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #71  

day two on ws! couldn't help it but i weighed this am and lost 4 pounds of water. i did pee ALL day and ALL night tho- i know its just water but i'll take it! last night i just kept telling myself "one day at a time", and i keep thinking about all the cute clothes i could eventually wear. whatever it takes.
i am less hungry today. that's a good sign-
peace out
Old 02-09-2010, 10:26 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 310/236.8/135

Hello anti-socials-Wonderwomen. lol TNBabyRN I love it. lol

nina congrats on the 4 lbs. And thats what we all have to do...keep our eye on the prize. It is day 2 for me as well. One of the things I had today was the vegy egg omlet thingy. It was awful but I got it down. I won't be ordering it again. Trial and error.

Montana I loved the chocolate shake sample. I am going to order some next time for sure.

I can't wait to weigh in next Tuesday and see how this is working for me.

mollymai I agree. We need to keep this going. I look forward to it every day.

Don't give up ladies. We can do this!!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:42 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Holy Moley its been a long day! All three kids had dentist appointments, then it was runnin around getting all the errands done. I was able to get my lunch in, then errands took longer than normal (of course) but instead of stopping at say McDonalds i just waited until i got home, then made my afternoon shake then ate dinner...but i was starving from not having that afternoon shake to hold me over until dinner. Sorry if this is one long ramble...its been a long one! Anywho still on track and chugging along! I'm thinking about getting the Wii active sports, i have some friends doing the 30 day challenge and they really like it...but i'll have to investigate some more first. Ok done rambling...and goin to bed!
Old 02-10-2010, 08:26 AM   #74  

After stumbling upon this thread last night I ordered a 4 week starter kit this morning. I've never tried a diet program like this and I am very excited to start!

Now, I have 7 kids so I do a lot of cooking for them but it's mostly foods that I don't like so that works out okay. The only trouble I have is staying out of their snacks. Unfortunately, I love junk food!
Old 02-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #75  

momof7- i also have trouble not eating my kids leftovers, have been trying to bring them straight over to the dog bowl or garbage disposal - and like bbbelly have trouble with getting hungry and pulling into the first drive through i see. keeping some shakes in the glovebox and getting a bottle of water if i need one is going to be my plan of action. good luck today!!!
Closed Thread