Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 08:37 AM   #541  

S/C/G: 204/190.4/134

Height: 5ft 6in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymai View Post
I stepped on the scale three times just to see if it would say the same thing and of course it didn't, I got three different weights and that pisses me off. I need a more acurate scale. The weight was 283, 280.2 and 282.2 in order . I am going to step on it again and let that be be my final weigh in.
my brand new scale does the same thing. I've convinced myself to weigh in 1 time and whatever it says to keep that. Sure it may not be 100% accurate but over the course of a month it will tell me if i've gained or lost I figure. Just do your potty business, take a deep breath and hop on. I use the bathroom tiles as my guide to make sure the scale is in the same spot every time. (My house is on a hill).
Old 04-22-2010, 08:38 AM   #542  

Let me just also say that I finally got my ticker! Wooohoo (of course tomorrow is my official weigh in and I have to figure out how to adjust it, but I couldn't wait)
Old 04-22-2010, 08:53 AM   #543  

S/C/G: 179/163.4/135

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizR View Post
I was down 1.8 lb this morning which takes me to a grand total of 70lb lost! Thank you wonderslim and dietdirect!
That is fantastic!
Old 04-22-2010, 09:07 AM   #544  

down 1.4
Old 04-22-2010, 09:10 AM   #545  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymai View Post
down 1.4

congratulations! next week just weigh in 1 time and avoid the scale frustration!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:24 AM   #546  

S/C/G: 216.4/175.4/169

Height: 5'7"

I had my 2nd weigh in since being on WS and I'm happy to say I'm down 1.8 as well!!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:40 AM   #547  

being a busy mama isn't it nice to not have to fret and worry about what you're going to eat. Cutting down options to what's in the cabinet is the best thing for me! Grab a packet and go works wonders for me!

Tomorrow is my day and I'm hoping for good numbers! We are all doing soooo well!
:c arrot:

happy carrots for everyone!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #548  
Changing my life....

S/C/G: 247.5/238/145

Height: 5'11

Default Congrats!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizR View Post
I was down 1.8 lb this morning which takes me to a grand total of 70lb lost! Thank you wonderslim and dietdirect!
Congrats on your loss so far...how long did it take you?
Old 04-22-2010, 08:30 PM   #549  
Changing my life....

S/C/G: 247.5/238/145

Height: 5'11

I received my Wonder slim shipment yesterday, but it did not include a plan outline. I want to do the 1200 calorie plan, but have been winging it with the general information on the Diet Direct site. Can someone let me know what fruits and veggies are allowed. I ate a banana and carrots today, but something tells me that they may not be an option.

I have called customer service, but since it is after 5pm (I'm in California) I won't get a call back until tomorrow. I just want to make sure I'm on the right track. This is what I ate today:

Breakfast:WS Strawberry Smoothie
Snack: WS Cocomint Shake and 1 banana
Lunch: WS Mocha Shake and WS peanut butter crunch snack bar
Snack: WS Vegetarian Sloopy Joe and 100 calorie earthgrains bun
Dinner: Trader Joe's Reduced Fat Southwestern Salad (170 cal), Starkist Tuna Pouch (80 cal), 100 calorie Earthgrains Bun
Snack: WS Chocolate Shake

Calorie Total: 1210 calories

Thanks for you help in advance

Last edited by jeanelld; 04-22-2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: adding ticker
Old 04-22-2010, 09:07 PM   #550  

Quote:
Originally Posted by guttergirl78 View Post
congratulations! next week just weigh in 1 time and avoid the scale frustration!
I will lol.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:13 AM   #551  

I'm down 3.2 lbs this week for a grand total of 7lbs in 2 weeks.

Mollymai, just so you know you're not alone I hopped on the scale 3 times and it read 197, 196.8 and 195.2. See, you're not the only one lol. I did take the 197 as my official though. I just used the other 2 times to give you proof that scales are kooky! (yes, I did like 195.2 much better lol)

jeanelld I don't eat the extra carbs etc, but your daily diet seems right to me. Sounds like you're off to a good start!
Old 04-23-2010, 08:32 AM   #552  

Quote:
Originally Posted by guttergirl78 View Post
I'm down 3.2 lbs this week for a grand total of 7lbs in 2 weeks.

Mollymai, just so you know you're not alone I hopped on the scale 3 times and it read 197, 196.8 and 195.2. See, you're not the only one lol. I did take the 197 as my official though. I just used the other 2 times to give you proof that scales are kooky! (yes, I did like 195.2 much better lol)

jeanelld I don't eat the extra carbs etc, but your daily diet seems right to me. Sounds like you're off to a good start!
Yea, the scales are not as accurate. But congrats on the 3.2 loss
Old 04-23-2010, 09:55 AM   #553  
Mom to Kalief & K'Lani

S/C/G: 270.6/263.8/170

Height: 5ft 5.5in

Smile Newbie checking in!!!

Hi Ladies and Gent! My name is Dee and I have been reading your thread for the past month and decided to try Wonderslim based on your feedback and awesome results! I just completed my first week and have lost [B]6.8 lbs!!![B] I'm so excited! At 270, I weigh more that when I delivered my daughter February of last year (was 268 on day of delivery and 235 pre-pregnancy). My first goal is to get down to the 250's...and the ULTIMATE goal is to "bring sexi back"!

I am a BIG stress eater, and that's how I got here! I have a 19yo with advanced colon cancer, a 1 year old, a full time job, and a relationship to nurture. Yes, my cup runneth over, but I'm committed to taking care of me for a change!

Anywho, I'm looking forward to giving and receiving support in the journey to regain my health and lose weight! I feel like I "know" you all already. LOL!

The Wonderslim plan has been pretty easy thus far....I'd say my biggest challenge is getting in all the meals. I've had two days where I missed 3 meals. I've never been a big foodie, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sweets. Did I mention that I LOVE sweets??? LOL! However, my sweet cravings are GONE! I even find the protein bars to be too sweet now!

I ordered the 12week program and so far so good! I don't care for the Tex Mex or the Chik'n & Tomato sauce, but I make them tolerable by adding extra seasoning and about a 1/4 cup of broccoli for some added crunch. I find the meals to be YUCKY if microwaved, so I cook them on the stove and it makes a HUGE difference! The other meals are not bad. I've always iincoporated tofu and soy chicken into my diet so I guess that's why I can tolerate the Chik'n meals. I LOVE the cheesecake and HATE the chocolate cake!

My weigh in day is Friday. I took my 360 photos and will do so weekly (am I supposed to do it weekly or monthly???). I forgot to take my measurements the first week but will do it this week (because sometimes the scale doesn't budge, but those inches do come off!). I'm doing 35 to 45 minutes on the treadmill every other day. I just bought a Wii and can't wait to get started!! (techno challenged....waiting for my son to hook it up for me. LOL!)

Anywho, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Sorry for the "essay"! Take care and have an awesome day!

Last edited by ImBringinSexiBack; 04-23-2010 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Forgot to add exercise info.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:46 AM   #554  

welcome Dee!

I've developed the philoshy that if I don't get my life/diet straight there is no way I can take care of everyone else. Just remember that. I have a 10 month old and annieann77 has an almost 2 year old so we can totally understand dieting with little ones (eating there leftovers, them asking you to take a bite etc). Some of us work (maybe we all do, I'm not too sure..I work, but work from home so its a little different) so we can support each other. I check the forum frequently (working from home is BORING with no office chitter chatter...it's my lifeline lol) throughout my "work day". Next time you feel "stressed" and want to run to food, come here first if possible and remember that we're all on the same team of "losers"! I'm sorry to hear about your 19 yo, I can't imagine how stressful that is! But a healthy diet will keep you on your toes and keep you in top form to be able to handle your stresses a little better. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good health for your family!

don't worry about the "essay" I write one daily (like now). Lack of adult companionship during the day is rough on me! Plus it keeps me focused to know that my success and experience can help get someone else to join us or possibly help keep someone focused.

p.s. we are a great bunch of people if I do say so myself (the people on fitday forums aren't so nice lol)
Old 04-23-2010, 11:59 AM   #555  

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

welcome dee! i totally understand where you're coming from. i put on a lot of weight while taking care of my father who had cancer. i understand just how stressful it can be, and i found comfort in food. i would eat until i was completely uncomfortable at every single meal. almost 3 years later im just now getting back on a good nutrition path.

i wish you nothing but luck and good days!
Closed Thread