Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 11:21 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Thanks mollymai, when my order comes in and i start WS i'll be posting because my support at home...(2yr old) doesn't always give me the advice i need
Old 01-26-2010, 04:49 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 271/271/175

Height: 5'6" restart 11/6/17

I have lost 6lbs in the last 5 days and there were a couple slips in the first 2 days. Those are all behind me now and I am focused and ready to take no prisoners!
Old 01-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #18  

BetsyAnn that is awesome!! Way to go! Hopefully mine will be here soon! I'm excited to start!
Old 01-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetsyAnn View Post
I have lost 6lbs in the last 5 days and there were a couple slips in the first 2 days. Those are all behind me now and I am focused and ready to take no prisoners!
Good start. 6lbs in 5 days are good. So tell me if you are sticking to the plan, by incorporating the fruit and starch and everything that is allowed on the plan?

I was thinking about getting the food from WS and using the New Lifestyle Diet guidelines because they have the same food. I have to make my decision before I order my food.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 158/158/135

Height: 5'4"

Hello! I'm glad I found this thread. I, too, have been looking for those who have done the wonderslim diet and haven't found any threads but this one. I did read through all the product reviews and they are somewhat insightful, especially those about how they jazz up the shakes. I have ordered some products from the site and have been impressed with them (especially the hotcakes because I am a pancake fanatic). I have been thinking about doing the entire wonderslim diet plan for a while and have decided to give it a try. I like the idea of not have to constantly be thinking about what I'm going to prepare for my next meal - pretty time consuming and not real practical when you have a 2 and 5 year old running around. I am ordering today - I turn 35 on 2/5 and plan to start on 2/6!
Old 01-29-2010, 06:57 PM   #21  

Well my package for WS came..Yay!!! But i find myself fighting a bout of walking pneumonia....so i can't start yet. Very disappointed but what can ya do. Anywho i read through the little binder of info that comes with the starter kit, and i was pleasantly surprised! It had a ton of info in it, not just on the eating plan, but on healthy eating in general, basic exercise and why we do some of the things we do..(eat ice cream when upset Hopefully i'll be well enough soon so i can start!
Old 01-29-2010, 11:00 PM   #22  

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well - I had something like that last year - not fun at all. Hope you feel better soon.

Ok - it's official - my food (?) is ordered. I ordered the 4 week plan but called and substituted some of the foods I knew I wouldn't like to those I might like better ( I can't take powdered eggs of any sort!). The man I talked to was really nice and helpful. I am going to give myself mini rewards for staying on the plan each week - stuff I don't normally do for myself like mani/pedi's, new bath bombs, new comfy (and cute!) pajamas - not the cheapies!

Hope we can keep each other motivated! I really need it.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:28 PM   #23  

This thread will be so helpful for those who can't find any info on the product. I will be ordering my food the middle of Feb. and I can't wait. Keep us posted on how it's going.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:17 AM   #24  

How's it going so far?
Old 01-31-2010, 10:19 PM   #25  

My order has shipped! Will probably get here Tuesday. I'm trying to decide if I should start Wednesday because I am really ready or wait until Saturday after my birthday Friday. We are going to the Melting Pot. If I did good but that one meal went off would it even be worth it - or should I wait and go gung ho Saturday or should I forego my B-day dinner? Hmmm...
Old 01-31-2010, 11:33 PM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBabyRN View Post
My order has shipped! Will probably get here Tuesday. I'm trying to decide if I should start Wednesday because I am really ready or wait until Saturday after my birthday Friday. We are going to the Melting Pot. If I did good but that one meal went off would it even be worth it - or should I wait and go gung ho Saturday or should I forego my B-day dinner? Hmmm...
Everyone is different, but if it were me I would wait until after my birthday. It's up to you and how you feel about eating out right after starting. It would be good to go around the time you would eat your lean and green and make good choices at the Melting Pot.

Keep me posted and let me know what you decide.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #27  

TNBaby, i would wait until after my b-day! No reason to go crazy, but enjoy yourself then start. I officially started today! I'm a coffee addict ( i have a little espresso machine) and i usually make myself a iced mocha to start my morning, so i made the chocolate shake and mixed straight espresso in it, then some ice cubes...pretty darn yummy! I'm going to try and weigh in every monday, i have a hard time though and usually will weigh myself more, then i get scale obsessed! Anywho i'm on my way and can't wait for ya'll to join in! I'm super excited!
Old 02-02-2010, 12:26 AM   #28  

I can't wait to start and join you all. OMG the chocolate espresso sounds good.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:16 PM   #29  

Ok day two and good to go so far. I'm sticking with the 1000 calorie plan until i start exercising again then i'll bump it up to the 1200 plan. So far the shakes have been great, i mix 1/2 tsp. of flaxseed oil in mine (for my skin and joints..have been takin it for awhile)...and i heard about maybe needing to supplement with some fiber...i don't know yet haven't had issues in that department I had the tex mex w/veggie entree for lunch...and i thought it was good. However i need to say i am not a picky eater at all!! Its been noted quite a few times in my family that i could eat a rubber tire and be ok with it! But i still liked it! I wasn't hungry throughout the day and it was a lot easier than if i would have tried to do 1000 calories on my own. If anyone has ideas for lean and green meals i could use some help! I have a 2,5 and 9 year old...all pretty good eaters with veggies and that kind of thing, but i'm used to making casseroles about once a week...and they aren't too healthy. I just have a hard time planning out meals ahead of time! Can't wait for everyone to start!
Old 02-02-2010, 01:39 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 216.4/175.4/169

Height: 5'7"

I also am thinking of ordering the Wonderslim products, I am on Nutrisystem right now and I am not seeing the results I would like to see. I am curious to hear more about how you like the products and how much weight you loose? This is the only forum I have found on Wonderslim/ Medifast, it's hard to decide if this will be the right diet for me! As for looking for lean meals Kraft Canada has some really simple, healthy recipes and I bought a Betty Crocker recipe book that had some "heart healthy" recipes that were also good and easy to make.
Closed Thread