Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #241  

I had the hotcakes for breakfast with a banana and ff milk for breakfast this morning and it was like eating what I would normally eat on occasion. Plus it was good.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #242  

S/C/G: 148.6/142.6/120

Height: 5 ft.

I didn't get hotcakes. How were they? Did you use syrup on them?

Are you sure you can have a banana along with the hotcakes, Molly? That's a lot of starch. I haven't finished reading the plan so, clue me in.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #243  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmzem View Post
I didn't get hotcakes. How were they? Did you use syrup on them?

Are you sure you can have a banana along with the hotcakes, Molly? That's a lot of starch. I haven't finished reading the plan so, clue me in.
The hotcakes are good, they taste like regular hotcakes to me. I had the I can't believe it's not butter spray and sugar free syrup. I had a banana because it's on the list and after I input my banana in the food log I noticed the starch is high. It all depends on how you want to incoporate you fruit and starch into your meal plan as far as carbs I believe. I have to continue reading the plan as well.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #244  

When I first weighed in on Thursday I weighed 290.8 this morning which is Saturday I weighed in at 287. I'm not getting hopes up because I have done this before and my weigh fluctuated throughout the week, so I will see what the actual weigh is on Thursday morning.
Old 03-20-2010, 02:08 PM   #245  

Height: 5'5.5"

I love the hot cakes with sugar free syrup too!

mollymai - Let us know where you are on Thursday. I bet those 3lb are really gone!
Old 03-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #246  

WHOOPIE, Mollymai!!! 3LBS!!!!

I understand what you're saying that you've been down this road before. We all have. But that doesn't mean that this time will be like the others. Keep the faith.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:26 PM   #247  

Thank you Liz! I will check it out. I am glad to hear that you are happier. I think I get really depressed when I am angry either that or I want to kill everyone. I am willing to lose slower to be happier and not end up incarcerated!
Old 03-21-2010, 02:19 PM   #248  

Height: 5'5.5"

Default Favorites and Not so Favorites

I thought it would be fun if we posted our favorite and not so favorite products from diet direct.

I like the Wonderslim chocolate shake, mocha shake and cocomint shake. I like the Wonderslim cookie dough snack bar and the Bariwise peanut butter bar. I LOVE the Wonderslim hot cakes (bought them because of the rave reviews here, thanks!). I LOVE the Wonderslim vegetarian joe meal. I mix it with green beans for a large, flavorful and filling meal. I also LOVE the Wonderslim milk chocolate crunchies. They are a delicious and filling treat.

I like the Blender bottle they sell. It does a great job with the shakes. I got an extra one for the babies formula!

I did not like the Wonderslim double chocolate cake. It tasted funny to me. I didn't like the Protidiet roasted soy nuts. They tasted OK but were not very filling for 180 calories. I did not like the Wonderslim cereal. It was such a tiny amount for so few calories and tasted overly sweet. Also didn't like the Kay's naturals protein cereal. It tasted funny to me.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:38 PM   #249  

S/C/G: 310/236.8/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi all and welcome to all the newbies.

LizR I agree. It is a great idea if we post things we like and don't like.

So here are some things I like:
Hot cakes with sugar free syrup
Mocha shake
Cocomint shake
I love all the bars
Vegetarian joe meal
Chilli
Maple and brown suger oatmeal
Cheese stake macaroni
Spicy cheese and pasta
Cheesecake (really good)
Chocolate chip with marshmallows pudding (really good)
Double chocolate cake (i found this tasted better if undercooked).

I didn't like the vegitable cheese omelet and the chik'n in tomato sauce. Yuck!

I agree...the cereal was not worth it. Very small portion and not much taste.

Any of the bars a great. I love them all.

mollymai let us know how it goes. I am sure you did great.

I am following the plan and I have increased my excersize but I got on the scale at my mother's house and it is showing me the same.

Hopefully her scale is wrong. I will find out Tuesday.

Onward and upward everyone. We can do it.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #250  

Hi, All. I haven't started my program yet but I can already see myself getting confused as to this being High protein, lo carb or just a diet program watching calories but using protein meal replacements. I didn't get any cereals or the like (I think I got a chocolate cake in my sample pack) because I don't want too much starch/carbs. A couple of foods items came but I substituted a lot of it with more shakes. If I don't care for the shakes as they are, I am going to blend in the lowest carb fruits that I can such as blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and the like. One of my meals for each day will be either a lean green meal or a smoothie with spinach or Kale blended in (as LizR suggested). If that doesn't taste good, I'll forget about green smoothies for a while. I want to stay as close to 5+1+1 as possible meaning 5 shakes, 1 protein supplement, and 1 lean green meal.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:44 PM   #251  

S/C/G: 310/236.8/135

Hey guys. I forgot to mention this lady who lost a lot of weight and you should check it out. She had no surgery and she looks fab. It is hard to beleive.

Here is a link to her website. http://www.fitbyjen.com/Bio.aspx

WOW! I just realizedthat I can post my tracker now. lol

Old 03-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #252  

MargieMacD, after reading Jen's testimony and looking at her photos, all I can say is, "WOW!!" Talk about a transformation. If that doesn't give incentive, nothing will.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:17 PM   #253  

Default Joining In

Hello ladies!

I'd like to join in and track my WS here. I'm going on the diet full time with 100 lbs. to lose. I have enjoyed reading your posts from beginning to end and seeing such great success. I am doing the plan materials hoping that it will give me an additional layer of accountability to myself if nothing else. I ordered the two week plan and substituted right away based on my dislike for peanut butter bars and some of the other flavors. Looking forward to losing with all of you!
Old 03-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #254  

Peanut Butter Crisp Bar
Caramel Brownie Nut Bar
Hot chocolate
Mint hot Chocolate
Cappuccino
Hotcakes
Cheesesteak Macaroni
Cocomint Cream Shake
Mocha Shake

Dislikes:
Tex Mex
Chik'n in Tomato Sauce

These are just okay to me:
Choc chip Marshmallow pudding
Cookie dough Bar
Vanilla Shake
Chocolate Shake

Cereal is like everyone mentioned.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:35 PM   #255  

S/C/G: 222/185/160, March2010:189

Red face

So, am I the only one having problems w/constipation??

I just had the cheesecake tonight & it was FABULOUS!!!

I had a weight in on wii BL & did not change since Tues. which did not surprise me but I had a big dinner last night w/birthday cake & ice cream I just had a small serving, but still I had it so not sure how that will affect my wt. loss this next week.

Have a Great week!!
Closed Thread