3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   Wonderslim? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/190741-wonderslim.html)

byebyebelly 03-01-2010 12:31 PM

I didn't lose anything this week, but i didn't gain so thats good too. I wasn't expecting anything since i actually lost my TOM weight while i was still on TOM. But i'v reordered and made some changes in the food so hopefully that will be here next week, and i'll be all re-pumped to get my new shipment of food.

Margie can't wait to hear your weight loss!

LaLaurie glad your food came and you're joining in with us!

Lets have a wonderful week ladies! :broc::crazy::dust::cb::jig::moo:

blamarr 03-02-2010 10:11 AM

Alright ladies - sad truth, I won't lose this week. Why? Because I've failed myself. I haven't stuck with the diet/plan. I've allowed myself to 'cheat' myself. In the last couple days I've taken a step back and I'm trying to figure out why I'm sabotaging myself. I think it's because I feel like I don't deserve to find the inner skinny. I've been there before, but maybe I'm too comfortable in my life. So I'm shaking things up, being accountable to myself, and going to jump in with both feet. If I screw up at one meal instead of giving myself a pass for eating like junk for the rest of the day I will get right back on the diet train. Grrrr...so frustrated with myself, but hopefully it will be my motivation. Next week I WILL have a loss to report!

TNBabyRN 03-02-2010 10:41 AM

Hey ladies! So I'm holding steady at 146 but my body fat % has gone down 2.5% :carrot:. That to me is better than pounds. I also had a girls weekend shopping out of town so I'm just thrilled I didn't gain. I've not exactly been following the WS plan but incorporating it into a low carb/high protein eating style - no particular diet. I feel good, more energy than I was having. We'll see if I can lose like this - otherwise I'll be more restrictive.

Blamarr - don't beat yourself up. I'm a self-sabotager too - once you get past that initial bump though it seems to get easier. Keep going!

Good luck this week ladies - looking forward to our losses!!

Biggest Loser returns tonight - yippee!!!!!! I love that show. :dizzy:

swaffmom 03-02-2010 10:48 PM

I was planning on starting the diet on Monday but my youngest son (2) brought pneumonia and a horrible cold home from daycare and promptly shared it with me. I don't think I have felt this horrible in a very long time! I don't even have the energy to move let alone eat anything. I am living on chicken noodle soup, orange juice and tea. I am hoping that I can start by the end of the week once I can breathe through my nose again. BIG SIGH!!!:(

byebyebelly 03-03-2010 12:12 AM

oh hang in there swaffmom! :hug: thats actually the same way i started out! A cold then walking pneumonia...horrible. Hope you feel better soon, keep up the liquids and chicken noodle soup!

LaLaurie 03-03-2010 05:20 AM

blamarr, that is the right attitude to have! Any time we mess up, we should just get right back to our plan because it makes us feel so much better and actually more in control afterwards.

blamarr 03-03-2010 07:24 AM

Thank you ladies for the encouragement and I did start my day off well...I actually had a 1.1 lb loss even with all my failures in my first diet week. It really does work, I just have to work as hard. So thank you all again for helping me stay encouraged!!
TNBaby - dropping body fat is a great NSV!! Not gaining on a girls weekend is another great one!! I know my girls weekends are usually very full of food...so great job and willpower (I'm sure!)
Swaffmom - that is BAD!! JUST BAD!! Don't you love the things the little ones bring home from daycare to share with us?? Hopefully you will feel better soon and be able to start.
LaLaurie - thanks! In the past I've always let a screw up become a license to eat ridiculously, well not anymore...I have a lot of habits to break, but hopefully I am on the right road to a new lifestyle!

mollymai 03-03-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blamarr (Post 3181859)
Thank you ladies for the encouragement and I did start my day off well...I actually had a 1.1 lb loss even with all my failures in my first diet week. It really does work, I just have to work as hard. So thank you all again for helping me stay encouraged!!
TNBaby - dropping body fat is a great NSV!! Not gaining on a girls weekend is another great one!! I know my girls weekends are usually very full of food...so great job and willpower (I'm sure!)
Swaffmom - that is BAD!! JUST BAD!! Don't you love the things the little ones bring home from daycare to share with us?? Hopefully you will feel better soon and be able to start.
LaLaurie - thanks! In the past I've always let a screw up become a license to eat ridiculously, well not anymore...I have a lot of habits to break, but hopefully I am on the right road to a new lifestyle!

My moto is we are humans and we make humanly mistakes, no one person is pefect and we have to make mistakes because that is what we learn from. That is also a good way to find out what works and what don't work for us. Dust yourself off and try again, you will succeed. If you eat something off plan say for instance at lunch, at snack time get your WS snack and lean and green another WS late night snack and now you are back on track. This is a lifestyle change the we are going through and it aint go be easy because we have been the waqy we want to for so long, cnage is always hard for me and it takes some time getting used to.
Just don't give up. We are all here for support because I know I am going to need it when I receive my food. I am going to have to take my own advice lol ;)
One other thing I try not to do is call it a diet, because everyone is going to assume that you can not have slip ups, I call it a lifestyle change because we are changing the way we eat and think for rest of our lives to stay healthy. :)

MargieMacD 03-03-2010 11:19 PM

Hi everyone. I have nothing to report for weightloss this week. We had a snow storm and my weigh in was cancelled. I don't have a scale at home because I think I would be on it all the time. lol Well I hope this Tuesday I will see a big loss being I missed one weigh in.

I ordered more stuff. It should be here tomorrow or Friday. (I hope).

I can't wait to try the chocolate cake. I also sent for the oatmeal and pancake thingies. lol. Thought it would be a good idea to try to change breakfast up a little.

It is nice to see all of us still checking on each other. I just love reading what you all have to say. It really helps knowing I have you all going through the same thing and eating the same stuff. This food really works.

Anyway keep your heads up and don't lose faith. We can do this.

Talk to you all lighter. lol:carrot: :dust:

LaLaurie 03-04-2010 06:16 AM

Hey, let me know how your oatmeal is. I tried the maple one and it was really bad. I noticed some reviews said that it used to be good. The chocolate cake is very nice. I've been experimenting with microwave cooking times and I like to undercook it a bit.

blamarr 03-04-2010 07:00 AM

Morning Ladies!!
Mollymai you are completely on target - it is a lifestyle change, but my old lifestyle keeps trying to get hold of me. I'm fighting back though. Thanks for the encouragement!
MargieMacD Please let us know how the oatmeal is, I've got some, just haven't tried it yet. I did try the pancakes...with sugar free syrup (I love pancakes!) and they were pretty good. They cook just like regular ones and have a good consistency. I think the 'fake' cake and the sugar free syrup is kind of what threw me. I'm so used to the bad stuff that the good stuff kind of tasted a little off...not bad really just off - make sense?
LaLaurie - I was going to try the cake too, but I'm really not a chocolate or cake eater, but it really sounded like a good idea for a sweet craving. I may try yet...thanks for the review on that.
Sooo now I have ideas/reviews to share: The blender bottle they sell is GREAT!! I think you can also get them from GNC, but not sure. Anyway it mixes the powder very well - well worth the money if you're on the go and don't always have access to a blender. The sour cream onion snacks are pretty good - there's a little tang, but a nice salty and crunchy snack. I hated the chikn n tomato and the tex mex...just not my style. I'm not a coffee drinker, but the mocha is YUMMY!! I mix it with ice, a little vanilla extract, and cinnamon and almost have an iced mocha...uhhh huhhhh!!
Good luck ladies and like MargieMacD said it's nice to have this forum to come to; checking on each other, sharing reviews, and just getting to know all you ladies!

REGEE 03-04-2010 01:03 PM

Hi!

I just ordered my 2wk kit & can't wait to get started!!
I have not been dieting but my weight is pretty much the same, well ok not really. I'm at 189lbs. I've been betw. 185-189 so long I can't stand it!!
I'm hoping this does the trick to help me lose. I was doing Volumetrics, which I really like, but the results just were not there!

Which plan do u recom. for someone that exercises (mod. to heavy) daily?
The higher calories or the lower?

catowned 03-04-2010 02:48 PM

This thread is great! I never heard of dietdirect.com before. They have awesome prices. :carrot:
What is the best tasting shake flavor?:)

blamarr 03-04-2010 03:55 PM

Welcome Regee - if you're exercising you will need more calories than someone who isn't just to keep your body functioning properly and to keep it from turning on itself. Besides passing out on the treadmill would not be fun!!The binder that comes with the order will give you calorie breakdowns that might help.
Catowned - welcome I had never heard of them either until I started thinking about MF, then I saw that WS was so much less, so I tried it and have really liked it. The best shake flavor is hard to say. Normally I LOVE vanilla and hate chocolate anything..but I REALLY like the wonderslim chocolate cream and chocomint shakes. Same for coffee - I've never enjoyed it, but the mocha shakes are great. None of them have been bad yet. The only issue I had was when I tried the shakes as pudding - just didn't work for me at all...but that's me, I know it works for others. Good luck and welcome!

TNBabyRN 03-05-2010 10:38 AM

Hi girls! It's great to see so many new people joining - welcome!!

Since the scale hasn't moved at all for me I decided to retake my measurements. Its been 4 weeks - 2 weeks of staying on plan great and 2 weeks of half a** doing it. So lets see:

Inches Lost:
Waist - 2"
Bust - 1.5"
Hips - can you believe I forgot to measure my hips the first time! Oh well
R thigh - 0.5"
L thigh - 1"
R calf - 0
L calf - 0.25"
R arm - 0.5"
L arm - 0.25"

Not too bad! We are going to the mountains this weekend so I am praying I maintain at least then its back full force. I reorder next week - I miss my mocha shakes and I am going to get some of the Bariwise bars this time. My sister had some and the strawberry cheesecake ones and peanut butter ones were awesome!!!

Blamarr - thanks for the shake idea with vanilla and cinnamon - tried it this morning with the chocolate cream and it was yummy!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!:wave: