Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 12-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #1  

Default Has anyone tried the "Get Slim" delivery program?

This appears to be a national deliverary service from Freshology. Seems very expensive and wondered if anyone had tried this and what their experience was? Thank you!
tippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/155/145

Height: 5'8''

Yes, I have. It is GREAT!! I used them for a month and would definitely continue indefinitely if not for the price. I got a promo code in the mail this month that might give you free shipping: DECGS09. It said it expired on the 27th though. I have tried many meal plans and this one is the best tasting and requires the least amount of will power to stick to. The food comes fresh twice a week. The breakfasts were awesome. They were usually some sort of eggs, turkey sausage/bacon, and fresh fruit. They'd also sometimes have french toast or pancakes. Each day they provide a mini dessert that seemed like the real thing. Tiramisu, a cookie, etc... I'm a sweets person, so it really helped me to have something little each day. They let you customize your plan to some extent by selecting what meats you want to exclude. They credited me with no problems for one of my meals that had opened in-transit. They also let me put my meals on-hold while I was out-of-town for the weekend. Overall, I'd say most of their meals are restaurant quality. Anyway, I'm thinking about signing up for another month if I can justify the cost. Best of luck!
JennyJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #3  

I do not recommend Freshology at all. Their customer service is a joke. If you have any delivery issues, as I did with the food no longer cold and therefore no longer safe to eat, the Freshology policy is do not under any circumstances admit fault and offer a refund or even a credit. They take the line the food was delivered - not our fault - we use the #1 delivery service. Yes, they offered to make sure future deliveries arrived on time - but took no responsibility for the problem delivery.

My advise - avoid Freshology like the plague!

Last edited by mad4alfie; 07-12-2010 at 02:24 PM.
mad4alfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:52 AM   #4  

Default Fast Weight Loss Tips

Effortless weight loss, gourmet menus created by top chefs, fresh food made with finest ingredients, increases physical energy and mental clarity, reduces stress and improves sleeping habits, convenience-saves time in shopping, cooking and cleaning. Environmentally friendly packaging.
Jehnavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #5  
xty
bright hearted

S/C/G: 240/127/125

Height: 5'6

this is on gilt.com today and I am thinking about buying a 14 or 20 day package....hmmmm
xty is offline   Reply With Quote