3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc

Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Average Monthly Weight-loss For Pure Foods Fresh Start

Old 09-09-2009, 10:06 AM   #1

Default Average Monthly Weight-loss For Pure Foods Fresh Start

HELLO EVERYONE,I would like to know how everyone is doing on this program pure foods are you losing weight and inches for the month ,is anyone experiencing hunger throughout the day and night,and how is the quality of the food.
tess110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #2

I am starting my third week with PFFS. So far, I am down 10 lbs. I love the food! Even the things that I thought I would hate (smoothies, chicken dishes) I love.

My weight loss goal is 60 lbs. It took a week for my stomach to shrink and to adjust to the portions. I am not hungry and my sugar cravings have reduced drastically.
beeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:22 AM   #3

After a month on JC and only losing about 1- 1.5 lbs a week, I did one week on PFFS, lost 3 lbs, then sampled another delivery plan for a while and didn't do quite that well... and I've just switched back to PFFS.

I like the PFFS containers and how nicely they heat up, the pull down menus for customizing my food. And I like enough of the dishes to keep me interested for a while. I doubt I can do more than a month without switching, no matter what I'm on.

Last edited by buttah : 09-18-2009 at 02:23 AM.
buttah is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.