Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #1  

Default Rate your favorite!!!

Hello Everyone

I was wondering if I could get your input.

1. What is your favorite meal delivery service for taste and price?

2. Which meal delivery service has helped you notice a significant amount of weight loss?

Over the past week after daily review of this site (which is very informative) I have changed my mind at least 4 times. My situation in short is I am a mother of six, 5 feet and 203lbs. I recently have been diagnosed with Thrombosis and sleep apnea both I am sure are due to my weight. I am scared for my life and desperately need help to lose weight. I snack all day long and know I will not be able to lose weight right off by eating smaller portions of the food I prepare for the family.

The following list my compilation of meal delivery reviews. Please feel free to add or correct!

So far from what I have seen Ediets food is not as tasty and has bad customer service.

PFF is great price wise but the food portions are small but not so tasty.

DTG has tasty food but can have container issues, water in food and questionable calories.

Nutrisystem is not tasty.

Our Life is tasty but I have not seen anyone post their long term experience with them.

Bistro MD is tasty, expensive and I also have not seen anyone post their long term experience with them.

Did I miss anything, do you think my overview is correct.

Please rate your favorite.
sixtimemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #2  

I have use Bistro for many months.. I took a short break and now have resumed . Several things bout Bistro makes it my choice..

1. I am never hungry ... yore eating soemthing every 3-4 hours..

2. Customer service has always been great and helpful.

3. Results have been good both in my weight loss as well as my blood work. MD pleased

4. They have a Registered Dietician to assist you personally with your particular problems or questions

5. Last but not least.. The food taste GREAT !!!
crenita is offline   Reply With Quote