Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 07-01-2009, 04:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/220/135

Height: 5'6

Default anyone on Jenny Craig?

I just started 3fc and Jenny Craig and was looking for some others to chat with.
brooksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:41 PM   #2  
Southside White Sox Fan

Hey Brooksy! I didn't see your post until today. I'm on JC since the end of January. I'm down 31 pounds. It took me a while in the beginning to figure out that I couldn't eat the breakfasts and desserts (I only liked the sweet one). JC uses way too much sugar for my body. I thought they used artificial sweeteners but they don't. I'm glad for the natural but I can't burn it.

I've been losing at least a pound to a pound and a half a week the weeks that I'm on program. How are you doing?
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 208/206/125

Height: 5'3

I did it for a month- Just got off though because couldn't afford it.. but I did like it... I lost 4 in one month
loveDC425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #4  
Southside White Sox Fan

What did you switch to?
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:04 PM   #5  

Vickie, what do you substitute the breakfasts and deserts with to keep your calories at 1200? I have the same concerns about the sugar/carbs.
buttah is offline   Reply With Quote