3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   Best NS deal? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/172126-best-ns-deal.html)

MelodyAngel 05-19-2009 11:31 PM

Best NS deal?

Hi everyone,

I am wanting to order Nutrisystem, and I've seen so many specials and promotions, so I was wondering what you guys think is the best deal going on right now?

I have about 50 lbs. to lose, so I anticipate being on it for around 6-9 months.

I was looking at one special that gives you a month of free food after 3 consecutive months of auto-delivery. That is the best one I've found so far...any other ones out there?

I also wondered if you can take advantage of another deal once you are ready to order food again? Like if I were to do the free month, once I satisfy the terms of the promotion with the 3 auto deliveries, will I be able to do an order with a different promotion to continue on the plan? Just curious...;)

Thanks in advance!:)

valley 05-25-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelodyAngel (Post 2748799)
Hi everyone,

I am wanting to order Nutrisystem, and I've seen so many specials and promotions, so I was wondering what you guys think is the best deal going on right now?

I have about 50 lbs. to lose, so I anticipate being on it for around 6-9 months.

I was looking at one special that gives you a month of free food after 3 consecutive months of auto-delivery. That is the best one I've found so far...any other ones out there?

I also wondered if you can take advantage of another deal once you are ready to order food again? Like if I were to do the free month, once I satisfy the terms of the promotion with the 3 auto deliveries, will I be able to do an order with a different promotion to continue on the plan? Just curious...;)

Thanks in advance!:)

I have that Ebay has the best deals for Nutrisystem. The site has you pay $300 per month and a bit less if you have the auto-ship option. But you can get a full months supply on Ebay for $200 and many times, less. Just make sure you get the advanced and not the nourish (thats older stuff). Last night, I found a "buy it now" price of $25 with free shipping for 39 meals. I got 14 dinners, 14 lunches, 6 breakfasts and 5 snacks. My local Big Lots store sells the old Nourish products that have just recently expired (but still taste fine)...I got 10 NS pancake mixes for 50 cents each...so I have 2 weeks of foods (except for 9 snacks) for less than 30 bucks!

I really cannot afford to buy from NS directly. But thanks to Ebay and Big Lots...I figure I can do the program for about $100-$150 a month. :)

Newshinyme 06-12-2009 05:43 PM

Costco has some good deals too, but It seems like that one you found is a pretty good one.

Ebay is cheap, but you don't get to chose your foods, and some of it I don't like.

I would not think that you'd be able to keep taking advantage of deals over and over again, most places have a little disclaimer that says something like "new customers only".

MelodyAngel 06-26-2009 10:13 PM

Thanks so much for the replies!!:) I hadn't thought about checking ebay. And I didn't know Big Lots or Costco carried the NS foods. I'll be checking on that as well.

Thanks again for the advice!:D