Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:21 AM   #511  
--*-}}}-*-{{{-*--

S/C/G: 206/186.4/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi there Gidget, sorry I have not been around, it is nice to meet you. I think that many people lose a huge amount in the first month and then slow down. It's just the nature of the beast. May I ask, are you exercising? Are you diabetic? Are you counting your calories and your carbs?

For me, I am doing fine, I was 184.9 this morning so am down past my pre-cruise weight and that makes me happy. Get to update my ticker, lol.
Medeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:32 AM   #512  
Let go!...Be free!

S/C/G: 239.6/204.6/157

Height: 5.7

Default Hi Ladies

It has been forever since I have been around. It looks like you are over at the Jenny site- I need to go over there as well. I always have log in issues- I will set it up at my next appointment at Jenny- They have my last name wrong in the system etc...

So the latest- I got completely off the rollercoaster, went through those horrible lay offs and transferred to a new department within my company. I will be working a lot more and have been very focused the last couple of weeks on meditation and I have quit smoking and I am back on track with myself.

Thank goodness!

I am at 204.6 and this includes not being faithful to Jenny and emotional eating...blah blah- I am ready to get back on board! Miss you all very much!
michlove1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:55 AM   #513  
--*-}}}-*-{{{-*--

S/C/G: 206/186.4/145

Height: 5'5"

Wow Michlove you are doing so well, I am very proud of you. I fell off the J/C wagon and was eating my own food. I have not gained any but I am not losing. I need to start to exercise again.
Medeis is offline   Reply With Quote