Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 02-20-2014, 01:25 PM   #496  
--*-}}}-*-{{{-*--

S/C/G: 206/186.4/145

Height: 5'5"

Congrats on your loss Sandy. I am stuck at 188 but I have been sick actually since Tuesday. Stomach flu or something. Today I am working but not feeling up to my usual yet. I'll check out the J/C board now.

Mich, hang in there!! Even if you just do some arm exercises you are better off than doing nothing. Still...I understand totally as I have not exercised since I have been back due to being queasy and sick.
Medeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:09 PM   #497  
Let go!...Be free!

S/C/G: 239.6/204.6/157

Height: 5.7

Medeis- Hopefully it isn't something you picked up on your trip And I hope you get better.

Sandy- I tried to go on Jenny and on my work computer it stalls it out. I will try again though and see what happens.

I am nervous again for the weigh in Saturday it is my week before I feel bloated and grrrrrr!
michlove1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:26 PM   #498  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

I feel so badly for you both. Hope you guys get better pronto!

Medeis, so happy to see you post on the JC forum. So many helpful people there to continue to help us on our journey to our goals.

Hope to see you there, too, mich!
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:48 AM   #499  

S/C/G: 285/275.4/125

Considering the average weight gain on a cruise is a pound per day your 2.7 lb. gain is actually quite good! You had to really exert some self-control to have such a small gain.
ladynredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:26 PM   #500  

Hello laynredd,

Are you on the JC program, too?
Old 02-21-2014, 07:11 PM   #501  

Default I'm In!

Yes, I joined today! I just got back from my counseling session and picking up my food. It's about a 45-minute drive each way but for right now I think I need the accountability -- I've been doing WW online but it's too easy to say, "Oh yes, I lost a pound" when in reality I haven't gotten on the scale.

I'm off to the grocery store to pick up fruits and veggies!
Old 02-22-2014, 01:26 PM   #502  

Welcome to Jenny and to this board. Everyone here is wonderful and so encouraging. I would also encourage you to sign up at the Jenny Craig website and join the forum there where everyone is doing Jenny. I like to start a different holiday challenge usually monthly. The one that just started now is called the St. Patrick's Day challenge. They are a lot of fun and help break down your weight loss into smaller chunks. Lots of people join and we all help to encourage one another towards our goals. It's like a second helping of accountability aside from your weekly consultation. Hope to see you there as well.

All my best to you on your weight loss journey. JC foods are delicious and the program is simple to follow and effective. Good luck!

Last edited by sandcar150; 02-22-2014 at 01:26 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:52 AM   #503  

Thanks for the welcome, Sandy. I did join the Jenny forum and spent some time there yesterday wandering around and trying to figure out how things work.

Had a good first day yesterday although I let too much of the day slip away and didn't exercise. I'll make sure today I get it done early in the day.

My first challenge of the week occurs today when my mother-in-law comes for dinner. She was invited weeks ago, so there's no way I can get out of it. I've decided to go ahead and fix the dinner I had planned for her and my husband and I'm just going to eat my Jenny food. Mother-in-law is a dear sweet lady but very picky about what she will and will not eat -- she won't touch salad, for example ("I am not a rabbit") or many vegetables. I do love her but I decided yesterday I don't particularly care if she approves of what I'm putting in my mouth or not. I will have the same salad, soup and vegetable as hubby, and we will all share the same dessert -- strawberries with sf CoolWhip.

So that's my story (and my plan) and I'm sticking to it. Hope everyone has a Stupendous Sunday!
Old 02-23-2014, 09:49 AM   #504  
--*-}}}-*-{{{-*--

Hello Ladynredd! Wow a pound per day on a cruise, holy moly. I am actually losing the weight I gained so I am glad about that! And nice to meet you! Glad to meet another traveler on the Jenny road. Good luck with your MIL and the dinner. Your dessert sounds delish!

Today's weight is 186.8 so coming on down, however, some of that must be water weight I am thinking. But we'll see. I will be glad to get to the 185 number again, only saw that once thus far. Been sick with this GI upset but trying to eat sensibly.

I hope you all are doing well!
Old 02-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #505  

Ugh! I hate tummy issues. So sorry you are still dealing with that, Medeis. But I'm happy to hear the your cruise weight is coming off. Yay!

Lady, I'm glad that you are sticking to your JC meals, even with your MIL coming over for dinner. I know it's hard to plan around events like these, but they can't be avoided during this journey, unfortunately, so it's good to learn how to deal with them from the start. And you seem like you have that plan locked down. Good for you!

Last edited by sandcar150; 02-23-2014 at 05:48 PM.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:23 AM   #506  
--*-}}}-*-{{{-*--

Stomach is feeling better so I am glad about that. But I am not losing. It might be the oatmeal I was eating to sooth my stomach. Weight is 187.1 this morning after rehydrating so I think I am at what I really weigh. Looking forward to doing some exercise, I have been slacking off! Also we bought a new TV set for me to watch during the treadmill, I can't wait to watch some good adventure films and walk during them! I hope it can be set up today.

Otherwise, been posting on the J/C board, trying to get involved there. It is posting for me much better now than before.

I hope everyone is doing well!!
Old 02-25-2014, 06:32 PM   #507  

So glad to see you on the JC forum, Medeis, and hope the rest of you join there soon. After this post, I've decided only post on that forum since it is all Jenny Craig all the time (some people on this site put down Jenny, and I don't want to be a part of a site that does that since I love JC so much). I actually need to start limiting my time online and going on so many different sites because it is getting in the way of my daily obligations. Plus, I normally just repeat everything I say there over here or vice versa. So I really hope you ladies will all join the JC forum soon. If not, I wish you all well and will keep you in my prayers for a very successful JC journey ahead. Love you all!

Last edited by sandcar150; 02-25-2014 at 06:33 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:06 AM   #508  
--*-}}}-*-{{{-*--

Ok Sandy, see you over at the JC forum. It is fairly easy to post there so I don't mind just switching. I will come back here for a few days yet to see if anyone posts.

I am up a tad, 187.6 today. I really need to buckle down. I got my Jenny food yesterday so will be able to really stick to the plan going forward.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:28 PM   #509  
Let go!...Be free!

S/C/G: 239.6/204.6/157

Height: 5.7

Hi ladies! Been gone dealing with work lay offs etc. Grrrr was off jenny for a week. I will catch up on reading your posts. Just wanted to say I'm still here!
michlove1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:27 AM   #510  

S/C/G: 250/215/150

Height: 5.4

Good Morning to all !!! I am viewing the many successes of others , congratulations to all !!! I am wondering what is going wrong with my success. WI 7 will be on 3/12/14. Lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks but WI.4 - WI.7 has been a yo-yo. Today I get on the scale to find that I have a 20 lb loss after 6 weeks and 900 + dollars. Better than no loss, but just looking at what some of you Ipeeps, I feel like a failure. I am drowning in water I drink what's required by the hardest. I eat the same meals daily, trying to keep it simple. my favorite Proteins (fish or shrimp) Veggies (zucchini, spinach or broccoli) and of course my afternoon snack strawberry wafers. This week i had wafers every other day instead. That makes life miserable. I love those things. lol... My coach only says, Your doing great ! your losing. You won't be shrinking violet.... I see many of you doing so much better. I have lost 10 inches in 4 weeks . and no inches since.... OMG. Not looking for a miracle, just saying ...... 20lbs x $900 = Wow !!! Any Idea's ???
gidgetonsweets is offline   Reply With Quote