Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #31  

If you need a diet do freshology it works the best... I did it before and Ill do it agin, freshology is my choice because of the yummy food and the people.

I would recommend trying it.
Chris123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #32  

Default Freshology

I am on the Freshology meal plan and am extremely happy with the food. It's very good and the selection has been great. It's really been helpful with being able to see what a portion is for my various meals and it is extremely convenient. All of the ingredients are all natural and calorie controlled which makes it simple to eat healthy and lose weight. I'm feeling full, the food is visually appealing as well as smelling good. It's exposed me to food I normally wouldn't have eaten.

I'm very happy with the food and the service. They worked with my budget and have been helpful/nice.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #33  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne 3FC View Post
I tried it

When you fill out your order, you can select from a list of foods that you don't want, which includes beef, lamb, poultry, etc etc. By deselecting any animal products you can receive vegetarian meals. When I tried it I was eating mainly plant foods but some seafood. One meal contained Chilean sea bass which is a very expensive fish. Oh gosh it was good! Everything I tried was delicious.

Overall, Freshology was the best tasting and highest quality meal delivery program I've ever tried, and I've tried almost all of them (not as a way of life but because I review them). If I could have afforded to keep it, I would have.
^^^^^ I guess they do have a vegan option
Old 02-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #34  

I am on day three of Freshology Gold (this was the only option available in my area). So far I love the food.

My questions is--and I know this thread is pretty dead but I'm hoping it can be revived--how much did people actually lose on this plan?

I signed up for 10 days' supply. I'm hoping to lose 5, but I feel like it could be more.
frannyandzooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #35  

Can you post a photo of how some of the food looks? Kinda curious about this program.
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote