Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 09-29-2008, 03:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 194.5/184.5/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Good Measure Meal Delivery

I just signed up Good Measure Meal Delivery today and the first delivery is next Monday. I think I might try a week of a few different ones to figure out which I like.

My main criteria is that I want natural fresh food... I don't want frozen food with perservatives, etcs.

Any suggestions? Anyone using Good Measure Meal Delivery?

Amanda
Jolie4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/199/158

Height: 5'7"

Would you post a link?
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:54 PM   #3  

Here's a link goodmeasuremeals.com

I choose the 1200 calories a day 5 day plan. I can't wait to start next Monday.

They are using this service for the Biggest Loser Atlanta contest and have had some great reviews.

I'm so lazy about cooking and lots of time only eat 1 meal a day. I think my metabolism must be so messed up because I probably don't even eat 1200 calories a day now.... but I eat too late at night.

I still don't really understand why I'm so over weight because I don't think I eat that badly. I did lose 25 pds in 3 month the last time I was serious about dieting but it was very strict. Macrobiotics diet given to me by a Naturopathic physician so I did eat any meat, beans or most veggies the first month... pretty much only brown rice and miso soup with lots of vitamins and colonics.

I know you only asked me for a link

Amanda
Old 10-01-2008, 07:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/199/158

Height: 5'7"

Thanx for the link. It's vague about the salt content, but I hope you have succeess!

My counselor at NS said that 1700 calories per day would be right for a 203-lb, 5'7" woman who burns 400-500 calories at exercise. That is, it's not too high. Maybe, it even needs to be higher.

You're on the right path to eat regular meals! Likely you need more than even 1200, so don't let it become a question of character, that it's a moral weakness if your body won't allow you to do the impossible, eat less than your metabolism needs to survive!

Best wishes!
Louise

Last edited by Louise; 10-01-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:33 AM   #5  

I know my metabolism is REALLY messed up already... everytime I talk to my doctor about my situation they test my thyroid or at least want to.

I did WW one time and they took me down to 1000 calories a day b/c I wasn't losing weight but then my fat % went up.... my boby went into starvation mode.

My main problem is I don't eat often enough once or twice a day. So I choose a meal delivery plan so I would be forced to eat 3 times a day.

Amanda