Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 12-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #16  

I have been trying to eat more healthy based on Gillian Mckieth plan ...the only problem for me with this is I am still having problems with the portions so I am still fighting an uphill challenge...
slevinblp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #17  

can someone explain how to use the pm system,I do not see it in my messages ...
Old 12-07-2008, 02:30 PM   #18  

kissesmomof4
I would like to give you my email address if you will pm me then we can talk in pm because I will then be able to reply to your pm
:-(
Old 12-30-2008, 12:15 PM   #19  

I would love to have the info too if you could possibly PM it to me please! Thank you!
cattycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #20  

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here and I still have the information on how to use normal grocery store products to do Jenny. If you want more information please PM me with your email addy so I can send you an invite to join the yahoo group where I have all the information stored. You are welcome to join on the no mail option and just browse. That is what most people do. Your email inbox will not be filled up with mail from the group

Thank you!
kissesmomof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:17 PM   #21  

Default I am looking for weekly menus w/ frozen foods

Thanks
I have to have 10 posts before I can pm you. I have been searching on the internet all morning. Will pm you soon. Thanks
golfgal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #22  

An easy way to boost post counts is just to go and reply to some posts by cheering someone on or congratulating them. It makes people feel good and encouraged and it gets your post count up fast

If you go to Yahoo.com/groups and do a search for Jenny on my own you might just get lucky
kissesmomof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 255/241/135

Height: 5'5"

Amanda I just joined this group.I have to wait for moderator.Thanks sooo much for this.
homeschoolmom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:27 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 255/241/135

Amanda I tried joining the etools portion like you said.And they would never give me access to the menu planner.I confirmed my account and was able to do everything else.huh? Do you have any thoughts??
homeschoolmom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #25  

I can't send you my email address for the Jenny on my own list. Could you please post it?
Thank you so much!
deusaderit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:55 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 175/175/155

This is just what I was looking for! I pm'd you and am anxiously awaiting your reply.
bikini bod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #27  

Hello to All! I was trying a very delicious but very expensive home delivery program (Hi, Crenita!) which I just could not afford. As soon as I stopped, the holidays and I had a super time and I undid every expensive lost pound My sister did well on Jenny but, again, MONEY!!
So, my do-it-yourself program plan is based upon whichever lo-cal frozen meal is on special at the market or BJs. I eat 4-5 times per day, keep the calorie range from 1200 to 1500 per day and I have lost 13 lbs. since 1/7/2009. Every few days, I break rank and have whaever I want for dinner.
I am trying to take what has worked for me in the past and adapted it to a do-not-pay-for-it plan. Since I have tired every diet plan known to mankind, I have a vast repertoire of experiences to pull from. I am also keeping a daily journal of each meal and calorie.

I work, so I bring two LC or S1s to work or SBeach snacks, whatever!, and then have another prepared meal at home.

So far so good! Treadmill and Wii, but not fanatically, and I am hoping for the best.

Good luck to us all!

Rosie
RosieCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:39 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 249/249/155

Height: 5'9''

I have often thought about a DIY jenny craig diet plan. I've even thought about just using the lean cuisine/healthy choice, etc... for lunch - adding a nice big salad full of veggies and a fruit or yogurt and then saving the container -- then at dinner I could make a healthy dinner for my family but use the tray for it as a portion guide - again adding the veggies and fruit with it.

Then some cheerios or oatmeal with milk and a fruit for breakfast.

a 100 calorie pack dessert at night

and some fruits for in between?

I'd have to work out the calories and the specifics but to me this would be a nice way to get the ball rolling. I lost a lot of weight with weight watchers but lately I just can't seem to get going and and I get so overwhelmed and "diet obsessed"... Maybe being on autopilot for a few weeks would help me a get started?
hoosiermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:49 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 160/160/140

Height: 5'6

Default Jenny on My Own Yahoo Group

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get into this group on yahoo recently? i joined on monday so i could see the lists. got myself an etools account...but it says my membership is pending approval of moderator. just wondered how long that takes.

also, the same day i joined i talked to jenny direct and actually ordered some food so i have a number to put in for that but i still can't get to the menus tool!

thanks in advance for any help...
pigletom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:18 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 138/128/115

Height: 5'2"

Default yahoo group

pigletom--did you have any luck getting on the Yahoo group yet? I signed up a couple of days ago, and I am not on yet either. How is Jenny Direct going? I am on it too, but I need to be more dedicated!
diane1224 is offline   Reply With Quote