Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:47 AM   #46  

Your information was so very helpful. I have a really hard time with lists, so I was wondering if you could give an example of what your daily menu would be? Are you still following the plan on your own?

Karen
KarenRB53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:58 PM   #47  

Default Me Too

Hi,

I am struggling too so any menu ideas would be a big help. Thanks.

I wish we were all going to Paris together instead of being on this rough weight loss journey.

Sheridan
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:19 AM   #48  

Default Hi Amanda! Please Help!

I am brand-new to this site. Actually found it this morning when trying to find supermarket equivalents to the JC food. I am not yet allowed to PM. If you are able to PM me, I am beyond interested in getting your list.

Thank you for doing the legwork. I was not having much success until I ran into your post.

Vicky
Malibu1005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:21 PM   #49  

Thanks for the info, I have a friend that does Jenny Craig, I'm doing WW, but I'm passing this info along.

mojojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:38 AM   #50  

Default need the link

Hello would you mind sending me the link to jennyonmyown don't know how to get there thanks
lburke57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 11:44 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 203/196/140

Height: 5'2"

I started JC in December 2015. If all goes well I will be half way to my goal in April of 2016. I decided to use skim milk, fat free Greek yogurt and low fat ricotta instead of the protein bars and shakes. I also decided to use my own low fat salad dressing instead of the prepacked ones.

When I hit the midway point I will move to more of my own food. One thing that worries me is the small portions with high protein and high fiber. It might be hard to find in the grocery stores.
doribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 02:44 PM   #52  

This thread is too good to let it get lost by slipping off page 1... thanks to all who have posted here over the years...
I did my own version of IP with alternatives about 8 years ago & lost 70 lbs... since then I’ve gained back about 40 lbs... I’m ready to give it another try...

I’m looking forward to getting to know y’all...

Last edited by Aunt Sheshie; 02-24-2018 at 04:12 PM.
Aunt Sheshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:37 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 173/169/145

Height: 5’4”

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissesmomof4 View Post
Is anyone else doing Jenny with their own foods? I am going to try it. If anyone is interested in joining me I did a bunch of research and found an equivalent grocery food to match every Jenny food and made lists. Woo hoo!
Can you send me the list? I would love to try it
RoeRoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 05:06 PM   #54  

Is this diet food only, or do they offer drinks too?
Diettime is offline   Reply With Quote