Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 03-13-2008, 03:07 PM   #1  

Default Foods that are good and bad on PFFS

One thread we all found very helpful in our previous postings at ediets were our rating of some of the meals. This was very helpful to all of us and hope we can continue sharing our GOOD and Bad experience in food choices.

Somethings that I found that I really liked:

Lasagna with vegetables yummy
Blackbean salad with lettuce- I just added some balsamic vinegar and it was a great lunch
Steak Fajitas. was wonderful.just like ones I have had or made before
Chicken Wrap - nice for lunch
Chickenstrips with marinara sauce and noodles

Things I did not care for and would not order again:
meatloaf just had the wrong consistency for me
beef and noodle casserole not much beef and little taste
goulash - wasn't bad just no protein in it and was hungry soon after lunch
turkey sandwich - was terrible.....even toasted
tomato garlic soup- was tasty but not satisfying enough for a complete meal for me

Just my opinion.. Any one else have some Good and Bad's items ???

Renita
crenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 10:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 196.5/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi hi,

I'm just on my 2nd day of PFFS but I can tell you a few things (and of course you can read all my reviews on my blog). I love the meat lasagna with veggies. The roast beef and turkey wraps were both really good. I also had the goulash on DY and really liked it! But we might be talking about different things -- the goulash I've had has ground beef in it, so plenty of protein.

Anyway, too soon to say too much more, but I'm sure next week I'll have a LOT of things to share!
noodlebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:02 PM   #3  

Default more good meals

I have had some wonderful lunches :
  • 1 steak and quinoa and carrots.. this was so good I was so surprised. This was the first time I had quinoa and it was good and filling as well.
  • I love all the Wraps.. turkey, chicken and beef. They make great lunches and filling.
  • red beans and brown rice.. good and filling
We do get 1 snack and one treat a day. I got the Brownie as my treat and it was surprisingly good.. I heated in Microwave and put a tbls of SF Cool whip and a few sliced strawberries on top

. It was wonderful.. Just like a little sundae.

Haven't run into anything that I just can't stand but I love the fresh veggies that are with the meals so much better tasting.

Still simling and 4 lbs lighter since last weighin

Renita
crenita is offline   Reply With Quote