Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 11:53 PM   #91  

I was just wondering if they still give you that hot chocolate with breakfast?
Old 08-18-2008, 06:27 AM   #92  
klc

Hi Amanda. Yep, still get the hot chocolate. As a matter of fact, I just bought a little electric kettle to take into work. Sounds like you've done Bistro before?
-Kathy
Old 08-18-2008, 08:31 AM   #93  

Unhappy Price increase

Well that will be a deal breaker for me. An additional $80.00 a month takes it over the top for me.
So I guess I will enjoy my $99 week and return to PFFS.
I am sad as I was really looking forward to a weight lose boost with a new plan

I AM SAD

Renita

ps just got off the phone with Bistro MD.. the price is now $169.90 for 5 days with snacks......... Oh well.......... not for me at that price....I am really UPSET......

Last edited by crenita; 08-18-2008 at 09:43 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:59 PM   #94  
klc

Crenita, you may want to look at the biggest loser plan. It's the same price that the regular Bistro was. I called them this morning to ask about all of this. You don't get the hot chocolate on the BL plan, and the variety isn't as good, but you do get 7 dinners on the 7 day instead of 6, and it's $10 cheaper.
-Kathy
Old 08-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #95  

Default price increase

Thanks Kathy,
I will take a look at it... I just can't see $170 a week for 5 days of food... I have a hard time justifing $129 with PFFS... oh for the good old days of Ediet.........
Old 08-18-2008, 08:20 PM   #96  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 194.6/188.2/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc View Post
Did y'all see the price increase on the BMD website? Has anyone heard if this impacts the existing clients, or only new people signing up?
-Kathy
Where are they listed? I haven't received any notice of a price change (as if that would shock me!)! Has anyone else?

Anyone know if any other plans come frozen like this one? It's so convenient.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:43 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 137/131.5/125

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone! Somehow I gained 2 pounds, I'm hoping that I'm getting premenstrual!

I'll be back around tomorrow. I'm on the BL plan and I don't get 7 days of dinners....just an FYI and I do get the chocolate...
Old 08-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #98  
klc

LOL Melissa. I asked those 2 questions specifically when I spoke with them. I forgot that you were on the BL version, or I'd have just asked you. So you only get 6 dinners on the 7 day plan, and you do get the hot chocolate? Do your menus look like the ones they have posted? I bit the bullet today and changed to the 7 day no snack plan. Found everything that I really liked out on the web, (bars, chips, etc) so I'll just get them from there. Won't save alot of money, but I can pick and chose what I want.. ..except for the cheesecake...those little things were tasty...I'll miss them.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:52 PM   #99  

Yep, I get the hot chocolate...and no, my menus look just like yours. are you guys getting waffles? I want a waffle! I'm paying for BL...but, I think I'm getting regular BistroMD.

I'm starving right now...so those two pounds need to be gone tomorrow. I'm switching to 5 days with snacks for next week. I have a ton of food left over. Why? I've been full and skipped a meal and just have eaten a snack.

KLC, um...do not weigh after your free night. Weigh the morning of your free night.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:39 PM   #100  
klc

Yeah, I've figured out that Sunday morning is a pretty stupid time to weigh in for me (duh). I'm going to move it back to Saturday morning.

If they stick to the red menu, we get TWO waffles and an omelet this week

BTW, I started eating a thing of Activia every day. I don't know if my body is adjusting, or if it the yogurt, but my system seems to be handling everything better.

Let us know how much better you feel tomorrow without those 2lbs!!!!
-Kathy
Old 08-20-2008, 07:48 AM   #101  

The two pounds are gone!!! Wahoo! Also, another half pound is gone as well. I'm hoping for two more pounds gone by my weigh in time tomorrow...lofty goals huh?

How do you guys mix your hot chocolate so that it isn't chunky? Every sip I get chunks of mix. :vomit:
Old 08-20-2008, 08:29 AM   #102  
klc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaV View Post
The two pounds are gone!!! Wahoo! Also, another half pound is gone as well. I'm hoping for two more pounds gone by my weigh in time tomorrow...lofty goals huh?

How do you guys mix your hot chocolate so that it isn't chunky? Every sip I get chunks of mix. :vomit:
Yee-haw! That's great that it was just a blip. We'll be waiting to hear the official number tomorrow. Even if you drop another half, a 1lb loss would be great. Hellsbells, any loss is great!!!!

I've found the chocolate mixes a whole lot better if I put the chocolate in a cup, and pour hot water into it (rather that putting the chocolate into hot water). Also, I add the water slowly stirring the whole time. It should be mixed and de-clumped by the time you have half the water in the cup. If not, stop adding water and stir hard for a few seconds before adding more water. It's odd, when I first started on this, I was 'whatever' about the chocolate, but now I really like having it around. Whatever craving I have, it seems to soothe
-Kathy
Old 08-20-2008, 08:59 AM   #103  

Renita, sorry that you have to stop. I'm going to have to stop soon....my work is slowing down (I'm a freelancer) and all extra stuff has to go by the way side.

Thanks for the tip on the chocolate. I tried it last night at 9...and could only handle a few sips due to the chunks of mix.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:03 PM   #104  
klc

Default Did everybody jump ship with the price increase?

It certainly is quiet in here...
-Kathy
Old 08-20-2008, 08:24 PM   #105  

Kathy, I know. I came in several times today...and my lonely post was just sitting there.

How is your eating going? I'm doing well, I biked 10 miles so I'm starving right now.
Closed Thread