Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 11-18-2007, 09:22 PM   #1  
Determined to succeed

Default Jenny Craig cost?

I don't know if this question can be asked, but I am looking into joining it and want to know how much food is per week. Can anyone give me an idea?
Thanks
littleredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:31 PM   #2  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

I paid for my daughter to go for three months back in the spring of this year it was around $100 per week.
Dumplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/129/115

Height: 5'5'

It really depends what you get and for how long. The anytime bars add 8.99 for a one week supply comared to not getting them and doing yougurt or taking different vitamins. The frozen foods are more expensive but when you see a menu the price for each is on there. My weeks range from 100-140. If you decide to join jenny... don't forget to get the double chocolate cake.... mmmmmm delicious!!!!
blondeblueeyedbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote