Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:10 AM   #226  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

WTG Beauty!! Feels good to see the # go down, doesn't it?

Pookie, I am envious of your personal organizer!! One of these days when I'm rich enough....

Well, today is weigh in for me. It's not until 5 pm, so I have a whole day of navigating around food and such. I try not to eat or drink too close to weigh in to give everything a chance to go through my body.

I am pretty sure I lost the 1.4 I gained last week, but I am hoping for that magic number of 315.5 for a 10 lb loss this month. Today is also a milestone weigh-in, so I will get measured. Now I KNOW for certain those numbers went down! Everything is fitting loose on me these days!

Will let you know how it goes!!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 10:25 AM   #227  
Shairing her ESH...

Well, I didn't see the number I wanted to see, but I was close! The important thing is 9 lbs and 4.5 inches are OFF MY BODY!! Not bad for four weeks!

My reward for myself is I bought the Touchstones DVD. My JCC Sophi highly recommended it. I haven't watched it yet, but I will set aside time to do that this weekend.

On the subject of my JCC, she is AWESOME! At first I didn't give her enough credit because I thought she was one of these counselors that maybe lost 15 lbs or something and is trying to show ME how to lose weight. Well, I found out that she was 252 lbs at her heaviest!! She's now about 130. To me, that gave her much more credibility. For some reason, that really matters to me.

Sophi also shared with me how even though she is at goal, she still struggles, and that for her, it will always be one. Most likely it will always be a struggle for me too....BUT--it will be worth it!!

And dammit, I did what I said I wouldn't do and ended up crying!!
Old 10-05-2007, 06:47 PM   #228  

S/C/G: 188/138.8/125

Height: 5' 2"

Congratulations to all you losers! Your losses helped to inspire me!

Good job, blueeyedblondebeauty!

Pookie, let us know how the organizing is going. I see the connection between the weight loss and the clutter. I guess it is all about being in control.

You are doing so good, Jen! Aren't loose clothes a great feeling!

Funny, I've been seeing my consultant for over a year and I've never asked her about her own weight. I truly think this lady has never had a weight problem, but I guess you never really know. I do love her, though. She is a little dry, so it took awhile for the two of us to gel, but I'm so happy I can be sarcastic with her. I guess she gets me.

Going back to assuming people don't have weight problems, I've had a few people in the waiting room give me a funny look - like what are you doing here? They have been suprised to learn that I've been a JC'er for a year and started 50 lbs. heavier. So again, you can't judge a book by its cover.

I get what your consultant says. I've gained and lost so many pounds in my lifetime it is not even funny. I know that if I want to keep this weight off, I will truly need a lifetime plan. I might, over the years, have to mix things up a little bit, but I'm always going to have to be working a plan. I do know, if I keep my focus, I can do it!

I hope you all have great weekends!
chrstna446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:06 AM   #229  
Shairing her ESH...

Hey y'all....

Well, I ate off plan for TWO days in a row! Friday there was a BBQ at work. I made good choices, but it wasn't Jenny food.

Saturday wasn't as good....I was OP until we went to a party in the evening. I had a few drinks (anyone ever try vodka in Fresca? Too damn good!), which lowered my inhibitions ALOT. I ate way too much and am up about 4 lbs on my home scale. HOWEVER....I was OP all day yesterday and so far today....I've had 32 oz of water by 10 am and starting on my second 32....I will do my regular Monday workout with maybe a few extra minutes on the treadmill.

In other words...this setback is NOT stopping my forward progress altogether!! I can do this! This is SO DOABLE!!
Old 10-10-2007, 11:26 AM   #230  
Shairing her ESH...

Where are you JC buddies???

Last week at weigh in I bought the Touchstones for Success DVD and CD. SO worth the money! I have learned so much from it!

Has anyone else bought it?
Old 10-13-2007, 09:13 AM   #231  
Shairing her ESH...

Looks like this is turning into a "Jen's progress" thread! Oh well, I will keep posting, even if no one else does!

I gained .5 this week. Not surprising, I guess.....BUT, I am determined to get going back DOWN again!

Today is Saturday and I have been totally OP yesterday and so far today. There is a pool party later, and I am bringing a low-cal Jello dessert and a veggie tray. And before I go I am eating my Jenny entree and some veggies. I won't go to a party empty-stomached again!
Old 10-13-2007, 12:22 PM   #232  

S/C/G: 165/129/115

Height: 5'5'

Way to go Jen, even if you did gain .5, it will come of easliy. Im glad everything is going well and ur not going to the party with an empty stomach. I weigh in on Wednesday... I hope it will be good.
blondeblueeyedbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 02:20 PM   #233  
Shairing her ESH...

Hey! You live south of me a couple of hours! I live near Vero Beach!
Old 10-14-2007, 02:14 PM   #234  

You are doing great Jen! Don't let that little blip get to you. With your determination, it will come off next week.

I weighed in today 0.4 lbs lighter!. It was my TOM this week and I was up a couple of pounds earlier in the week, so the loss was great in my eyes.

Jen, were you able keep up with the program after last weekends parties?

I had similar situations last weekend and then with that TOM it was a little difficult to get back to riding on the straight and narrow, but fortunately I seemed to settle back down by the end of the week.

I believe it is really important to "move on", a concept I have to continually reinforce within my own lifestyle. It is often very hard for me not to beat myself up after missteps. I've tried very hard over the 1+ years I've been on JC not to fall into that trap. A trap I found myself stuck in with most of my other diet attempts. Life happens and that's o.k.

Well I'm going to try my best to lose that pound a week that I have said I would. Even though that didn't happen the last two weeks, the reality is that I've lost 3 lbs. in 3 weeks anyway.

Hope you all are doing well!

Last edited by chrstna446; 10-14-2007 at 02:15 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:40 PM   #235  
I Called Jenny

S/C/G: 264.9/253.5/179

Hi all!

I'm new to JC and the forum. Just wanted to say hello and wish us all a successful week!

I started today and will weigh in for the first time next Saturday. So far today I had the pancakes/veggie sausage, the PB anytime bar, and the chicken sandwich for my JC food. No problems!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
mschelle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:43 PM   #236  

S/C/G: 165/129/115

Height: 5'5'

Hey mschelle, thats awesome that you have decided to join jenny!!! The pancakes/veggie sausage i would have to say is my favvvvorite meal!!!! As the anytime bars go, I first tried the PB ones and they were just okay.... but when I got the cookies and creme ones, they were a LOT tastier. I hope your first week goes great!
blondeblueeyedbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:39 PM   #237  

, Chelle!

So sorry to get back to you so late. Unfortunately this board isn't extremely active, but everyone here is very supportive and very friendly.

I've been on JC for over a year and have lost over 50 lbs. I struggle quite a bit now and these boards help me as I make that slow move to the finish line.

Please let us know how you are doing and good luck!

Christina
Old 10-18-2007, 11:31 PM   #238  
Shairing her ESH...

Welcome , Chele (fellow sorority sister!) I am an Epsilon Sigma Alpha!

Hey y'all, it was a GREAT week for me--3.5 lbs! So I got rid of the .5 I gained last week plus three more! I am soooooooooooooooo happy about this! Just 3.5 lbs until my 5% goal is met!
Old 10-19-2007, 02:06 PM   #239  
Karen

Default Hi! Looking for others on Jenny

Hi! Trying to find other active people on Jenny. I seem to need more support....
fitnessweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:06 PM   #240  
Shairing her ESH...

Hiya Karen! This particular thread is not as active as I would like, but if you want to chat about Jenny, let me know!