3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   Jenny Craig Members - February '07 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/104136-jenny-craig-members-february-07-a.html)

sunshine 02-07-2007 06:54 AM

Jenny Craig Members - February '07

Hi everyone - I haven't been doing the program very well lately. There's just been so much going on that I just eat what I want and say I'll start back tomorrow! But I'm not giving up! I go back to the center tomorrow. I sure did a lot better in the summer when I could go hiking in the evening. It gets dark so early now that the only option is the Y and they are so crowded this time of year. I know...excuses, excuses!

kmb - how are you doing with your ovarian cyst? I hope you're much better and you're still losing weight. Congrats on the 8 lb. loss.

Miss DC - congrats on your loss also. I had the same thing happen to me at a gynocologist visit many, many years ago. I weighed 159 at the time and he told me I needed to lose 10 lbs. I was mad because I really didn't want to lose any weight!!! I should have said something but I didn't. Oh well.

Christina - don't give up..sounds like we're in the same boat. Just keep exercising and eating right and it'll come off. I hope the breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast works out for you. Keep us posted.

sunshine 02-10-2007 11:25 PM

How is everyone doing?

Don't dessert me now!!:yikes:

chrstna446 02-11-2007 02:37 PM

Hey everyone.

I weighed in today and I'm down another 2 lbs. Yippee! Hopefully the my slump is broken and I can become consistent again. We'll see.

Hope everyone is doing well!

sunshine 02-14-2007 07:23 AM

Way to go Christina!:cheer: That's great.

I went hiking on Sunday, which was great, but my hiking shoes are just a touch too short and now my big toes are killing me! I've now got some new ones...I just wish my feet would stop hurting!

I weigh in on Friday. I can't wait to see the scale move down again.

sunshine 02-17-2007 06:55 AM

Well, I lost 1.5 lbs so now I just have 9 lbs to go to get back to my ticker weight!

I do have a goal to lose 10 lbs by the end of March. For me and all of us here -:dust:

kmb73brwr 02-19-2007 01:54 PM

Congrats to everyone losing. I wish I could get it in gear.

I haven't been dieting at all for the last 2 weeks. I haven't even been on the scale. I'm afraid to see what the number will be. Partly because I got very irritated with my consultant. Every since my original consultant went on "medical leave" I have not been happy with anyone. Every time I call to complain they give me some one else who isn't any better. What really set me off is this last consultant has been calling me for about the last 8 weeks and she asks me if my starting weight was 305. Hmm... lets see I've lost 5 lbs since July... I think not. I tell her NO, I've lost over 30 lbs. I then ask if she isn't documenting my progress. Afterall, what is the point asking me every week if she isn't. Then to top it all off, I'm not getting the right discount and there is ALWAYS something wrong with my order. Quite frankly, I'm tired of complaining about the same thing all the time. It is so time consuming to get everything straightened out. So I think I'm going to call one of the centers by my house. I don't really want to go and weigh in every week but since I can't get a decent consultant through Jenny Direct I am going to switch my membership. Oh, they also have 2 accounts for me. I have no idea why but that is one of the reasons they can never get my discount right. Hopefully the center is much more organized.

I am really going to try to get back to eating from my menu this week. I have felt like total crap since I've been eating so unhealthy. And I need to start exercising again. At the very least I need to start walking. One thing is for sure I need to stay away from my friends for a couple of weeks because they sure aren't helping me right now when it comes to eating. Of course I need to be stronger and keep my eye on the prize. So my goal for this week is to get back on my menu.

chrstna446 02-21-2007 08:33 PM

Hi Kmb :wave:

Sorry about the struggles. You are right you have to keep your eye on that prize. You have already come so far. You wouldn't want go back. I know I was recently getting discouraged and my first thought is to eat. It is a little foolish, isn't it? My weight loss might not be going the way I want it to and my solution is to eat?:dizzy: I am currently trying to see that my old ways only mean gaining weight. And I also need to be able to forgive myself when I'm not perfect. No one is. Even skinny people eat things that aren't on our program - the trick is not to do it all the time.

I would recommend that you go to the center. You deserve better. I've learned to really love my consultant. I feel like she really is pulling for me. That extra support helps with my motivation.

Well I weighed in on Sunday and I know if was a lie! I got on the scale in the morning and it seemed I was down 1/2 lb. Not great, but at least a loss. I had a later appointment, so I was able to go on one of my longer walks - 6 miles. When I came back home I was down another 2 lbs. I didn't believe it. I don't even sweat very much. When I weighed-in the scale showed 2.6 lbs. I told my consultant what had happened, but she said that the scale doesn't lie. Well, it does cause I'm back up again. Oh, well. I have two weeks to do something about it since I'm doing an 8K walk next weekend. Wish me luck.

SUNSHINE, where are you?

Take care!

sunshine 02-26-2007 07:02 AM

Christina - congrats on your loss and please tell us how the 8k walk went.:running:

My husband and I hiked both Saturday and Sunday and we didn't eat out at all this weekend so that's a plus. I'm planning on working out and eating on plan until my weigh in on Friday. I'm still loving the food so that's not an issue.

Here's to everyone having a great week. ;)

Miss DC 02-26-2007 02:59 PM

Hi ladies. Sorry i disappeared for most of February. I was deep into wedding mode. The bad news is that i haven't lost any more weight this month, but the good news is that i've maintained my loss. In fact, i've gotten awfully good at maintaining. Too bad i'm trying to lose. :)

I've had a bunch of things get in the way of my working out. First i hurt my back for like a week and then started back to the running too early and hurt it for another week. Stupid me. Then we've had all this silly wedding stuff that has disrupted my routine and now i've got the plague. One of these days i'll be able to get back to my working out like i want to.

I've been ok with my jenny eating. I eat like an angel all day and then really have to fight hard to stay on track when i'm at home. That means week nights and weekends. This weekend i did pretty well. Weightloss has just not been the first thing on my mind. I'm happy to maintain right now, but i want to make one more push before the wedding. I've got 7 weeks. :)

Hang in there ladies!

sunshine 02-27-2007 06:42 AM

Welcome back Miss DC! We've missed you. I think that's terrific that you've maintained and not gained. That's what I find hardest to do. Sorry you've been "under the weather" but hope you are back to normal real soon. What a great time of year to get married. My anniversary is April 12.

I'm back in the "lose mode" finally and it feels good. Exercised last night on the elliptical for 45 min. and plan to maybe switch to the treadmill tonight. The Y is so busy this time of year with all the "New Year's resolution" people!

sunshine 03-01-2007 06:56 AM

How is everyone doing this week? I've actually been doing great this week and can't wait to weigh-in tomorrow to see the loss. I've been exercising every evening and eating right every day. I even resisted the doughnuts and huge muffins they had at work on Tuesday.

sunshine 03-03-2007 05:01 AM

Since it's not Feb. anymore, I'll start a new thread for Jenny Craig so don't post here. We don't really post enough to warrant a monthly thread so I'll title it "Jenny Craig Members" okay?