Old 05-02-2006, 10:33 PM   #1  
I've had a rough week...

S/C/G: 245/234.5/230

Default Some Questions to think on

1. Do I really see that I am powerless over food or do I still think some new diet will help? Also do I think if I just lose the weight my life will magically be made wonderful?

2. Am I honestly willing to stop living in control and let my ego take a back seat? Do I believe that a Higher Power can help me or do I still think that God is only there for the big stuff?

3. Why is it necessary to turn my will and life over to my Higher Power and how can that help me live a serene life?

4. Am I willing to do the necessary housecleaning required in steps four to nine? Also do I think I can remove my own defects of character or am I willing to be open to the notion that it is up to God to remove them for me?

5. Am I able to humbly admit I need help?

6. Am I willing to do whatever it takes to and keep working the steps and using the tools so that I may be returned to sanity?
MtaTJac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:42 PM   #2  

These questions are powerful, huh? I have not answered these yet. I am trying to catch up on the Newcomers loop and work through one of the orientation steps per day until I have caught up with everyone else. This stuff really makes you think!
WaterWater is offline   Reply With Quote