Old 10-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #1  

Default No Meetings where I live

Hi. I am looking for a sponsor. There are no meetings where I live so I rely on the internet for support but listening to podcast meetings is helpful but a sponsor that I could email would be great help.
Thanks
tinchairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 328/see ticker/199

Height: 5-8

I am not a sponsor but I saw that no one had responded to your post. I have just recently returned to following OA. My sister and I went many years ago (20?) and it really worked for me. The buddy system was a great thing too. Many pounds later, I am back at it and trying to abstain from overeating. It has been 12 days and I am already feeling but better.
So if you are looking for a buddy to talk about the steps and to be of support, we might be able to help each other.
RedHeadLongLegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 306/185/164

If you google
coffeeshopbb164 There is a list of recordings of recovered compulsive overeaters. They are wonderful! That site has the phone number for a daily Big Book step study meet that has people who have openings for sponsors.
WishfulshrinkingSLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #4  
learning to love myself

S/C/G: 295/ticker/169

Height: 5'10

I'm not a sponsor either but if you need some motivation feel free to message me! The buddy system can be a big help and the whole 3fatchicks community is a great one
Kay7jay is offline   Reply With Quote