Old 09-17-2009, 07:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 310/234.5/130

Height: 5'6"

Default I eat chicken....

I know eating chicken is not bad.....but when I ate chicken last night....I ate 3 thighs..one after one after one...with pickles...(i had a slightly bad day.) I felt bad, still feel bad...tomorrow I have to weigh in..ugh.....With WW that is 15 points beyond my alloted points.....I feel....bad........
ernurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/155/140

Honey bunny, don't beat yourself up over it. We have all done it, u need to forgive urself and move on. If u don't it turns into a viciuos cycle of over eating, feeling bad about yourself getting upset and over eating again. Ur doing great, just a set back
Jokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:05 AM   #3  

Thank you. I agree with you....I think I am getting used to the food I eat because hungry is more common to me these days. I'm not sure if this is stress related or what....Not to mention I weighed in this morning and I gained 2.5 pounds. I did lots of pickles late last night.....maybe sodium? My clothes fit the same if not just a tad bit better. Once again thank you.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:16 AM   #4  
Workin' It

Pickles make me retain water like crazy... I love them, but I can pretty much count on a one pound of water retention per pickle ratio. Takes two or three days to clear out for me.

You say your clothes fit better, focus on that and not the 2.5 pounds. Drink lots of water today and that sodium will flush right out.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #5  

COLOR="Navy"]thank you shannon, trying to pound the water, not the easist thing to do[/COLOR]