Old 03-12-2008, 11:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 272/262/135

Height: 5'2"

Unhappy I'm struggling...

it's late, I am still at work and I wanna eat! I am trying so hard to not give in. The bad thing is...I FEEL hungry. And I just ate a snack only an hour ago. I can't really be hungry. I have got to get past this.
whisperinghope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:33 PM   #2  

Talking helps. When I am chatting with girlfriends and we are not in a food situation, I can put it out of my mind. Helped a girlfriend babysit a 5 year old today. Thought I was only going to be there for an hour so I did not bring food. Ended up getting home at 2:45pm (breakfast was at 10:30) and starving, but I did not notice. Even when we made grilled cheese for the kids, I had a moment, but she was not eating and I just drank water. So- long-winded answer to say- make sure you have a number of ladies you can call to chat with and unload/gossip/etc. Works for me.
tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 355/326/219

Height: 5'10"

you did the right thing! you reached out instead of giving in...an excellent way to stay on program.

your HP will provide a way out if you offer up your struggle and accept the help...not always an easy thing to do (I know!)

thanks for your service...reaching out not only helps you it helps us when we see abstinence in action!

be blessed,
junebug69 is offline   Reply With Quote