Old 02-02-2008, 10:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/130/120

Height: 5'3

Default I'm Back For Good I Hope

Hello All- Marney, Malinki, Searsha, Patd And Evryone Else ....

I Have Been Out There Looking For Other Ways To Stop My Bad Bad Binge Eating. But I Have Found Nothing That Works. When It Comes To Food- I Don't Have Control.
So Many Therapists Say That You Just Have To Work Out What Trauma Is Underneath And It'll Go Away But That Isn't True.

I'm A Food Addict And I Will Binge Over Anything Given The Chance. When I Am In The Food I Don't Care How I Look, I Don't Care About Anything.

Can't Live This Way Anymore. I'm Commiting Myself Again To Abstinence And Getting On My Knees Before Bed To Pray.

Any Support Would Be Massively Appreciated.
Has Anyone Else Gone Out There Looking For Other Ways Only To Come Back To The Freedom Of Abstinence In Oa????

Hugs To All
Xx
SPIRITANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/125/135

Height: 5'2"

Hey there-

Thankfully, I haven't left OA looking for something else...yet. I hope that I never do. But, I can only think about this a day at a time.

Of course, I looked for all kinds of solutions before being broken enough to try OA.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:13 AM   #3  

I hear you, Spiritangel. Nothing out there is there that works? Seems it takes some of us, like the bb book says, longer and we have to go back out there. I was one of those and now am back to working the 12 steps to the best of my ability today.

Anything I can do for you let me know and I will do what I can, I'm here for you.

Welcome Home!

patd
patd is offline   Reply With Quote