Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 07:19 AM   #226  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Jacqui, I had an experience once. I was on my way to work and I sneezed. The zipper on my too-tight pants ripped open and I had to turn around and go back home to change. Another time I was at a flea market and I bent over to look at something and I told DH "My zipper just broke!" He said "No, it didn't." Luckily I had on a long shirt. I pulled up my shirt to show him and a lady saw me and chuckled. I guess she could relate. So I always have some "fat pants" on hand.

Bewildered, I have been eating my burgers bunless for a while now. We have never been to 5 Guys but I heard that burger-in-a-bowl in actually on the menu. They are up to date on the low carbers. I have done it the few times I've gone to McDonald's but you have to take the bun off yourself and they don't give you a bowl so you have to eat it off the wrapper. And you have to ask for a knife and fork. Don't be shy. Speak up! I eat them bunless in a sit-down restaurant too no matter how good the bun looks.

Dairy Fairy, I never eat sweet potato casseroles because they are too sweet for me. One time for Thanksgiving I made a savory sweet potato dish and I was the only one who ate it. They wanted the marshmallow and brown sugar. But you can't taste the sweet potato that way!!

My mother never cooked things like squash, so I went all these years assuming I didn't like it. She never even made sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving. I think she only cooked things that she liked, or was following in her mother's footsteps. You have to branch out and try different things. It's amazing the things I have eaten since marrying my Slovak husband!
Old 07-25-2015, 08:26 AM   #227  
maintaining since 9/2013

It's sure getting dark in the mornings! i'm still waking up too early, but all in all I'm sleeping better.

Rennie Hope you are feeling rested. I'm glad you checked in, and congrats on getting further down into the 160s!

Mary That scale is a good investment. There is enough fluctuation with hormones and fluid and whatnot without the uncertainty of a wacky scale! Which brand did you buy?

Carol Sue I forgot about cutting up the butternut squash! Sometimes I splurge and buy it already cubed or just bake it intact and just scoop out the flesh But I prefer it cubed. There is another nice squash out there that I like--it's a summer squash that tastes like a winter squash, Delicata. It's smaller than butternut, less sweet, and doesn't cube well. But you can eat the the skin. It's very low carb, too, not that butternut is high.

Jacqui I think your idea about discarding your too big sizes is great. I've tried having a scream weight but it's only when my clothes get tight that I actually do something about it. A suggestion would be to keep the last size up as you approach your goal, just to give your body a chance to settle into it's right size. It can take a while for things to redistribute to where they will stay in maintenance, and that seems to happen right before goal and in maintenance for many folks. That said, maybe because you're already in a sustainable WOE, you body won't have a big adjustment btwn losing and maintaining.

Bewildered Hope you enjoyed Carb Day!

chickadeee I can't remember if your WI is today or was yesterday. Hoping you have a scale number that you like, along with your shrinking size!

I've been clothes shopping for upcoming vacations & I got quite a reality check. Last year I bought same brands size 6-8, this year I'm bursting out of size 10. I would say these are vanity sizes. If I wait until I get my weight off, the warm weather clothes will be off the racks, so I'm taking a leap of faith and buying things that are a little tight. I'd like to have a steady size!!

Today is Carb Day, but there will be no joy in Carbville! I don't feel the 'gotta have a reward' urge, so maybe I'll just finish off leftover quinoa. I'd like to eat under 2000 cal, just upping the carbs to see what it feels like. I was going to have Big Mac in a Bowl but I ordered the wrong 1000 Island Dsg--got sugar free instead of calorie-free. I don't need 40 cals of soybean oil with my artificial seasoning

Edit Gotta give a shout out to Vitacost.com On Wed.I ordered 7 bottles of the wrong product. It arrived Fri, 2 days later, and they just approved a full refund.

My doc sent me a note saying all my labs are fine, incl thyroid. Vit D level, 33.4, is just inside normal of 30 so I'll bump it up a little-maybe it will give me more energy.

Last edited by mars735; 07-25-2015 at 09:37 AM.
Old 07-25-2015, 08:44 AM   #228  
maintaining since 9/2013

Today's wt 166.4, up .2 from last week but the ticker can stay where it is Down almost 4 lbs from ~8wks ago when I began this WOE.

Yesterday:
B omelet w sauerkraut, tapenade, mushrooms, broccoli, whey shake
L salad, beans, chicken, evoo, quinoa
D turkey chili
S whey shake, cauliflower, picking at some tapenade (salty & fatty) before bedtime
2L cold herbal tea
Exercise was 5208 steps & 20 min stair stepper. Lost my TV remote and it's harder to stay on the stepper without being able to flip through the channels--new one is on the way!
Old 07-25-2015, 09:49 AM   #229  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

I am up half a lb today. I suspected I would be because my schedule was off yesterday and I didn't get to exercise or drink as much water as usual. But hey, it's not all doom and gloom because today is Carb Day, and my DH went down to local bakery and bought me my favorite food of all time: pumpkin doughnuts! They are our bakery's specialty so they make them all year round (I try to limit them to once or twice a year, okay maybe 3 times), and they are like heaven with a hole! However, he brought home 6 of them and I swear when I picked up the bag, it weighed 3 lbs, lol! I said, "Thank you so much, Honey, but I really only needed one." He said, "Oh no, you have to eat them all." Ha! That's not happening! But I did add one to my normal breakfast, and I'll eat another one later in the day. He'll eat the rest, and I'm pretty sure he knew that when he picked up half a dozen, lol!

Week 9: High 199.5, Low 198.5
6/28--199.5
6/29--199
6/30--199
7/1--198.5
7/2--198.5
7/3--198.5
7/4--199.5 Carb Day
Week 10: High 200.5, Low 196.5
7/5--200.5
7/6--200
7/7--198.5
7/8--197
7/9--196.5
7/10--197
7/11--197 Carb Day
Week 11: High 198.5, Low 195
7/12--198.5
7/13--198
7/14--198
7/15--196.5
7/16--196
7/17--195
7/18--195 Carb Day
Week 12:
7/19--195.5
7/20--195
7/21--194.5
7/22--194
7/23--194
7/24--194
7/25--194.5 Carb Day

Today's Meals:
Breakfast:
2 fried eggs
2 slices of bacon
Greek yogurt with Mio
Pumpkin doughnut
Mio water

Lunch:
Greek yogurt with Mio
Field greens and veggies salad with walnuts and ranch dressing
Mio water

Snack:

Dinner:
3 squares of pepperoni pizza topping and the meat of 2 chicken wing drummies over iceberg lettuce
Pumpkin doughnut
Mio water

Today's Exercise:
Missed the Y's short Saturday hours, so I did one hour on my Weslo CardioGlide (It's a machine that looks sort of like a stationary bike but operates more like a rowing machine. I've had it forever and actually had to dig it out, lol! Still works!)

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 07-25-2015 at 10:16 PM.
Old 07-25-2015, 09:57 AM   #230  

Carol Sue, oh my, that is something to think about! Since you and I are shaped differently, I'd probably be walking around with a big hole in the back of my pants, lol!

Mars, yay on being back down! I hope after Carb Day recovery, the scale keeps dropping for you! And yes, I think I am convinced I need to keep at least one pair of fat pants, lol! So glad to hear your labs were great! And woohoo on the refund!

Mary, yay on the new scale on the way! : And great job on the loss! (Sorry to hear about TOM though. )
Old 07-25-2015, 10:26 AM   #231  
`

Mars, I feel the same way about meat and not feeling fed without it. I have tried just having veggies for lunch or a big salad without meat and it is always lacking. I hope your Carb Day goes well! Yay for good labs! 2 lbs a week average is pretty spiffy!

Carol Sue, thanks for the hummus suggestions. I don’t believe there are Aldis up here, but I think they are in Texas so I’ll have to look when I go back. I like trying new things, too and also things that I didn’t like in my childhood because I’m finding that I like some of those now. I need to put squash on that list after hearing you talk fondly of it. I have never tried 5 Guys, but will add that to my list. My parents were the opposite. They cooked just about every vegetable under the sun and made me eat everything they cooked or I couldn’t leave the table. We always had a garden and fruit trees. I don’t know why, but I grew up hating just about all vegetables and can remember sitting at the table all night long because I refused to eat the brussels sprouts.

Mary, you are really doing it this time! We got this! I hope the new scale gives you some relief.

Rennie, I hope you get some rest! You are doing great! I had to giggle at the one fry with ketchup. How do you only eat one fry??? I’m so impressed.

Jacqui, Yay for maintaining! Oops, just saw the new post. You seem to have a thing for half pounds. I'm sure it will come off toot sweet. Enjoy your carb day! I so wanted to be you ysd. I am always amazed at how you only gain ½ pound on Carb Day. Maybe it is sugar over sodium? I plan to try that on the next one and see if that works for me. I keep forgetting to congratulate you on the exercise. Great job!!!

I’m not feeling too froggie today. My Carb Day didn’t go as planned. I was planning on the major “sugar” treat being a Toffee Nut Latte, but I got busy with errands and the day got away from me. I did get a bunch of extra walking in though. It was after 3p before I even slightly strayed from well behaved. I should probably call it a Sodium Evening because I didn’t really eat off plan, just not as rigid as I like to be. I was still below 50 grams of net carbs for the day, but had way too much sodium and that caused a huge water gain. IT could have been much worse and if I mention alcohol next week, remind me that I’m feeling like crud today. Pushing my speed on the walking along with the additional really aggravated my arthritis and injured foot and the hangover has me really unsteady not to mention the idiot next door kept me up most of the night. No exercise for me today… I may have already mentioned this, but the semi-recumbent bike downstairs puts my feet to sleep. I’m used to a fully recumbent. And it makes my knees hit my stomach; if I go any further away, my feet won’t reach the pedals. It is an odd design and it is also harder for me to increase the tension much. So, it is my alternative to walking right now, but I’m not happy with it.

Last edited by Bewildered; 07-25-2015 at 11:00 AM.
Old 07-25-2015, 10:36 AM   #232  
`

Have a great weekend everyone!

Week 1 - High 238.6 - Low 234 - Avg 236

7/18 - 238.6
7/19 - 238.0
7/20 - 236.2
7/21 - 235.2
7/22 - 234.8
7/23 - 235.2
7/24 - 234.0 Carb Day

Week 2

7/25 - 235.6 Sodium!

Today’s Exercise - None, over-did it ysd

Ysd’s Menu
B: Egg Cheese Sausage scramble with 1 T butter
L: Albacore, mayo, mustard, dill pickle relish
S: Raw cauliflower

Sodium Evening:

Vodka, 5 Peppers Bloody Mary Mix (5 net carbs per serving; sodium 710mg!!!) Couldn't find my favorite brand up here but this was close altho OMG hot with a couple more peppers than I am used to - least I got some veggies LOLOL

Gluten free popcorn 30 net carbs in the bag (again, not my favorite brand but it was given to me by a friend (free food!) - burned most of it so ate maybe half)
Old 07-25-2015, 11:34 AM   #233  

Happy Saturday

Mars: wish today was my WI day, I am down 4 pounds - but not legal pounds!

I came home from work yesterday and had a half a cup of coffee and was going to eat the cut up tomato and avocado that was leftover from lunch, well within 5 minutes of eating it, I got dizzy and so sick, I ended up in bed making trips to the bathroom being sick to my stomach. That was at 3pm, got up at 8pm my DH made me some eggs and I went back to bed. Feel weak today, but hey I am down 4 lbs. That was awful, don't know which it was the tomato or the avocado but something was bad news.

So, I got up this morning and had a half a yogurt, read the label and asked myself why I am eating no fat yogurt, had a cheese stick and coffee, a Skinny Cow PB bar, rested got up later and had a piece of toast. I feel better now.

Today is the big Almond WI, Tater Toot. Yippie.LOL Not sure if we are going or not, don't know if I am up to walking around in the heat yet.

I hope I am back to normal tomorrow. And butternut squash, you have not lived until you have had butternut squash lasagna.

I read through the posts, and everyone is doing so well. What is Evvo and WF dressing. I love oil and vinegar dressing.

Hope everyone has a great day, I am going to take it easy. (and see if I can make the 4 lbs legal, will see how I am tomorrow)
Old 07-25-2015, 03:11 PM   #234  
maintaining since 9/2013

Bewildered Love your veggie intake last night! You did great--my post-Carb Day blahs are food hangovers, lol. Good idea to rest up & let your arthritis & foot recover.

chickadeee Enjoy that whoosh, legal or not!!! When something like this happens, I always hope my body will take the hint and shed some fat lbs. And your 4lbs off could absolutely include 'legal' wt loss. What's Almond WI Tater Toot? sounds good!

EVOO = extra virgin olive oil---it tastes soooo good, esp if it says cold-pressed. I never knew olive oil could taste so good. Supposed to be healthier too, but I can't remember why.
WF is from being on Ideal Protein. It stands for Walden Farms brand of calorie free dressings and condiments. Many products, some good, some nasty. All artificial ingredients, a lot of sodium too, but for me, a good crutch for weight loss. [I should say there is 0 cal/serving, but if you ate a whole jar of their "calorie-free" chocolate dip, there would be some calories].

Jacqui Enjoy those pumpkin doughnuts!! Yummmm! What a sweet hubby, even if he has a teensy ulterior motive!

I spent much of the morning working out today's treats to have higher carb without too much fat. It was hard! Off I went to Whole Foods. Made a beeline for the produce dept, not interested in the bakery for once. But there was still a lot of temptation. I had to keep taking things out of my cart like I was with a 3-yr old I did switch up my plan but still okay for macros.

B omelet w veggies, whey shake
S quinoa, small pear, dried apricot half, a few croutons
L pre-made portobella mushrooms topped with melted mozzarella/pesto Yowza that was good! Kind of like pizza but without feeling so stuffed.

Last edited by mars735; 07-25-2015 at 03:15 PM.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:50 PM   #235  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Bewildered, Ive heard also that tofu takes on the flavor of whatever you put it in. But I still don't want to try it. I definitely have to be mindful of my carbs. They get me in trouble What is average age for meno? I'll be glad when I'm done with this phase of m life. I'm 49, the baby here I believe. ha Bewildered I thought it was just me --> People keep telling me they are getting these bun-less burgers at various fast food places. Every time I ask about it wherever I am, they look at me like I’m crazy. I guess we could just order the sandwich with extra lettuce on the side and count on ourselves to remove and toss the bun/bread and replace it with the lettuce on six days in a row You had a great day yesterday, GO YOU Bewilderd, my Mom was a stay at the table till you're done Mom ... oh the late nights because I didn't like something. smh. My son made fries and said he only made enough for himself ... my oldest was here and asked for some so I said I'll just eat one with ketchup and be fine and I was it's easy when there's not a whole batch just sitting in front of me like they normally do Bewildered, to help with noisy neighbors ... I like the loud hum of a fan so when we stay at a hotel I either put the a/c on high so that it's making some sound or bring my fan. It drowns out the outside noise. I have too many kids, I can't sleep when it's quiet

Chicky, that's cute about turning green. It makes you wonder, lol I know when you add spinach to any smoothie it will change the color to green or some greenish color. Does kale do that also? I need to go on a strict low carb diet for two full weeks. I NEED to put a plan into action and follow it. I'm finally scheduled to be off one day this week so I will do it then and pray that I keep up with it. That should set things in full motion . The people where I work are always bringing something in also, especially in the winter. I may have had a brat or two with mustard and skipped on the other stuff good for you on passing it up Chicky I have often times had to trick my body (shake things up on this journey) due to hitting a plateau which can be so discouraging. The body is an interesting thing keeps you guessing On the blog by Jacqui, you're right she should, that would be great LOL on the leg comment from your husband. They really know what to say (how to say it sometimes) We have to worry about our husbands, they sure don't, but you/we can't allow it to put a damper on us health wise or who will take care of them Can't wait to read about your measurements Good job on the 4lbs not sure about legal lbs! but maybe it's some junk that needed to come out so it's gone for good Hope you are feeling better. I have heard a few people saw that you have to be careful with tomato. I have never been sick to my stomach from them but I know several people that have including my Mother. All of a sudden they started making her feel ill so she has stopped eating them all together.

Mary, I've gotta look up the DASH plan but when I started on my journey, my husband started walking with me. He loss 20lbs in a matter of weeks, didn't change his eating or anything. It's a bummer how they lose so much quicker than we do. Running on will-power is great. It shows determination for IMO. GO YOU LOL on the Woman's magazine. The front page caption always gets me to buy it. I'm a sucker Mary now I want to go to Red Robin Mary 3.5lbs in a week, I'm jealous, but very very happy for you GO YOU Mary are the boys your sons? Hope you had fun at the pool. I just realized that I haven't been to a pool once this year Last year my daughter and her husband lived 8 miles away so we'd go up there grill and play in the water. Mary I hear you on people and their kids, no matter how much you love them it's great to know that they don't have to go home with you What kind of scale did you buy? Hope it gives you a great new starting number

LOL Mars and Thanks , but I am so far away from you ... I so wish I were nipping at your heals. I honestly believe that the closer I get to a number (goal) the more I do to jeopardize the matter to getting there Mars I was looking for something of the sort (soy) to make roll ups, but it must be thin. I'll have to look that up. Probably something I'll have to order for sure. GO YOU on the WF. At least it's not bad for you, however I still eat my regular 1000 Island, Caesar, Greek and Balsamic Vinaigrette. I figure gotta have a treat in something there I didn't like the vinegar taste in the WF, though I do love vinegar. Weird, huh! OH NO, no carb days, you're gonna leave me behind for sure, GO MARS GO LOL my mornings are pitch black, I think if the sun was up I'd be in shock I'm silly sorry ... too much sleep today but much needed, thanks Great job on your labs And you are brave on buying the clothes that are slightly tighter. I have enough of those from last year. It's driving me nuts. I hate looking like I have on my daughters clothes but the bigger clothes that I have left are a 12/14 and some are too big. Good job on the 4lbs I'm thinking of ordering the stepper with the handle cords. May be a treat to me Glad to know I'm not the only one that puts things in the cart and takes things out of the cart in grocery stores decisions, decisions

Jacqui, drinking the tea an hour after is supposed to help with fat absorption (supposedly). Now again supposedly if you drink it before it does just the opposite and you store fat. I just know, tea sends me to the bathroom constantly. I pee every 20 minutes so I try to limit it. I think I rarely say what people want to hear, so I'm quite a lot. My poor husband just gives me a look like "did you really just say that, wow!" I delete a ton of what I type most times. Thanks on the scale but it's up today, I think it was once again eating and then going to bed, stupid me, smh. I didn't rest well at all last night. I woke up tired but made up for it when I got home this morning Maintaining is better than a gain for sure Yumm, pumpkin doughnuts LOL, on eating them all. I would

Carol Sue, good job on the scale movement When I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes I was told to walk for 20 minutes after each meal. I have never done that but the 3+ miles that I use to do six days a week sure did help in all aspects. I hope to get back to it some day. Ha, I have to make an appointment in order for me husband to go to the doctor or dentist, just sad. I've never had butternut squash. I may have to give it a try. This is me with hummus --> Unfortunately, when I find something like that that I consider to be healthy I don't take into consideration that portion sizes count, even with healthy foods. I always have to measure it or I will sit and eat half of the container

Obie where are you?

On the too big clothes I gave all of mine away. I was determined to never ever wear a 20+ again. And I try my hardest not to wear anything with elastic in the waist. A tip that I got from an old neighbor that loss a ton of weight.

On the fitbit, I have a Samsung gear which does the same thing as the fitbit, It even links to MFP. I love the sleep app, that tells me how much restful sleep I've had. I really like having something to keep me in check (most of the time) Carol Sue I agree --> There's something about seeing how many steps you have taken that wants you to move more

Ok I'm all caught up, you all are a talkative group That was a lot of reading. I hope I didn't mix up my comments

Last edited by love2b150; 07-25-2015 at 06:04 PM.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:00 PM   #236  
~Rennie

Week 01: High 175.5, Low 171.5, -4.0

7/10 ~ 175.5
7/11 ~ 174.2 (-1.3)
7/12 ~ 173.2 (-1.0)
7/13 ~ 172.2 (-1.0) only .3 lower than where I started 7/1 and 1.5 higher than on 7/3
7/14 ~ 171.7 (-0.5) LTTOM
7/15 ~ 172.1 (+0.4) TOM
7/16 ~ 171.5 (-0.6) TOM

Week 02: High 175.3, Low 169.9, -5.4

7/17 ~ 171.2 (-0.3) LTTOM
7/18 ~ 173.8 (+2.6)
7/19 ~ 173.9 (+0.1)
7/20 ~ 175.3 (+2.4)
7/21 ~ 174.1 (-1.2)
7/22 ~ 171.7 (-2.4)
7/23 ~ 169.9 (-1.8)

Week 03: High ???.?, Low ???.?,

7/24 ~ 169.8 (-0.1)
7/25 ~ 170.5 (+0.7)
7/26 ~
7/27 ~
7/28 ~
7/29 ~
7/30 ~

Today's Meals:
Breakfast:
1.5c grapes
20oz water

Lunch:
barbecue chicken kabob
20oz water

Snack:
too many handfuls of frosted flakes, smh
Colby Jack cheese stick
sandwich bag, GF popcorn

Dinner:
mango SF shake
40oz water

light eating day but I'm not hungry.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:34 PM   #237  

Wow, I just came across an old post of mine from 2013 when I was on this journey last time (a few posts down on the 1st page): http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ore-march.html. I posted pics and wrote a letter to myself. It's not a fun reminder, because it makes me feel sad that I did not continue on with my weight loss then, but it's a good reminder. In hindsight, I see how much my focus was on losing weight for my daughter's wedding. Even the letter, in which I pleaded with myself not to give up, gave her wedding as the reason. Well, I am now 8 lbs away from being the same weight as in that post/pics, and this time, I'm going to make that normal BMI of 164! I did have to chuckle at my P.S. telling me that my hair was too long. It was that same length just a week ago, I had that exact same thought, and I cut it this past Wednesday. Ha! Around and around I go! Mark my words, though, this time I am not quitting this journey, and I will be carrying through on maintenance too! This time, I'm in it for me!

Bewildered, oh, I'm not always just a half pound up after Carb Day, lol! Usually I'm 1.5 lbs up. My scale measures in half lbs, but my body does seem to like to go up and down in those half lbs rather than going down in whole pounds, which I'd prefer, lol! But I'm not complaining! I'm happy the scale moves down at all! :

Chickadeee, oh no, I'm so sorry to hear you got sick! I hope you feel much, much better today!

Mars, great job on putting those foods back! Love the comparison of shopping with a 3-year-old, lol! I keep meaning to try the portobella pizzas. Now I'm going to have to!

Rennie, lol! Don't encourage me on the doughnuts! DH just said he wants to order pizza for dinner so I'm trying to decide if I should even have a second pumpkin doughnut! I'm thinking maybe just one square of pizza instead of 2-3 and the other pumpkin doughnut.

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 07-25-2015 at 06:58 PM.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:39 PM   #238  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Rennie- yes I have 3 boys...and 3 nephews. Not a girl in sight! I am become friends with all-boy-moms just from the kids hanging out, too. I know zip about girls!

We did the pixels movie today...I loved it. I LOVE Kevin James. My husband met him last year!! He was doing a comedy show in the city. Hubby stopped into academy on his lunch break and was getting running clothes. He heard 2 men kinda back-and-forth about what size shirt to buy. One wanted a 4x. One said that was a house and the guy needed a 3x. All of a sudden the voice recognition kicked in and he looked around the corner and there was Paul Blart himself LOL He got a pic and said "My wife LOVES YOU." He was really kind to hubby . All the more reason to love him.

I bought a Eat Right Precision Scale. It was free shipping from best buy so I just had it sent instead of dragging the kids to get it. I also got some yoga pants on clearance at LB shipped to store so I have something comfier to walk in. Feels good putting money into myself for once buying things to support me getting healthy.

I am 37 and I have started having crepitus in my knees going up and down stairs. Do you think it's weight related or age? If weight related, can I reverse it by losing weight? I am in nursing school and I have to be able to be physically active doing 12 hours shifts on my feet. That's a huge part of why I am doing this. I still walked circles around the young people at clinical because I was confident enough in myself as an adult not to second guess what all I needed to do, BUTTTT I did come home and pass out after LOL
Old 07-25-2015, 06:46 PM   #239  
~Rennie

Jacqui, I like the thread, it's a great idea. LOL Jacqui, decisions, decisions Eat the doughnut and only the topping from the pizza. In order to get to a normal BMI I need to weigh 140 thats gonna take forever

Mary, I would say it's weight because I have had issues with my knees and back for years but it has subsided some with weight loss. However, my family has knee issues most having knee replacement surgery and I surely don't want that. I have 3 boys 17, 16 & 14 and 2 girls 22 and 11.

Last edited by love2b150; 07-25-2015 at 06:56 PM.
Old 07-25-2015, 07:02 PM   #240  

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Jacqui, I like the thread, it's a great idea. LOL Jacqui, decisions, decisions Eat the doughnut and only the topping from the pizza. In order to get to a normal BMI I need to weigh 140 thats gonna take forever
Rennie, I could kiss you! Just the pizza toppings and then the doughnut, what a great idea!

No, it's not going to take forever! Besides, there's no hurry! We're getting there!
Closed Thread