Carb Addicts/by Rachel/Richard Heller

• OKay, so tomorrow im starting the carb addicts diet. 3 years ago i went up 20 lbs and then gained another 20 lbs 6months later, then i lost 20 lbs but still pretty much have 20-25 lbs to lose.

I know its that im in a real emotional funk, and i need to get somthing sorted out. anyway, im going to start the carb addicts diet tomorrow. so hopefully if you are doing that i would love the support.

i did it once b4 and lost around 20 lbs. I'm 39 and will be 40 in feb and really want to get healthy b4 then. and i want to change my eating habits too.
  • Interested in CAD
    I was wondering if anyone was still on this WOE? I did Atkins for a year and lost 40lbs. I just couldn't take how restricted it was. I have been watching calories and working out and have gained it back. My first thought was to go back on Atkins but then I thought I might try this. I really liked the book. I understand Dr. Heller has a cookbook and a 7 day jump start type book. I am going to the library to try to check it out.

I want to do low carb but not really a ketogenic diet. I also have Rosacea and less carb is better for the redness I tend to get.

So if there is anyone out there who is interested in this diet I would love to find a diet buddy!

Windycity